Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: what I saw today  (Read 3847 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: what I saw today
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 10:08:46 AM »

At least this guy is pulling a trailer not being pulled on the trailer like so many I see it is a touring bike?

Not that there's any of those types on this site   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

B B

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 11:11:46 AM »

Perhaps the trailer is to carry his extra rear cylinder gaskets?
Ouch!!!!!  That was mean just plane mean  ;D
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

murphy

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 11:12:22 AM »

This is how all the fancy trailers started out... who knows, he me be the next big thing in trailers a few years from now... good for him for and his vision!

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 12:07:17 PM »

Each to his/her own I always say.  If that suits his/her needs and he/she is happy with it, then it works for me.  ;)  That's what it all boils down to...doesn't matter what the rest of us think, does it?   :nixweiss:

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 12:35:31 PM »

Each to his/her own I always say.  If that suits his/her needs and he/she is happy with it, then it works for me.  ;)  That's what it all boils down to...doesn't matter what the rest of us think, does it?   :nixweiss:

:devil:

Absolutely, now why didn't I say that  ;)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 08:25:15 PM by SPIDERMAN »

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 08:07:30 PM »

At least this guy is pulling a trailer not being pulled on the trailer like so many I see it is a touring bike?
haa haaa, but seriously, some times it is the best use of time and money to trailer a bike.  We have on more than one occasion wanted to have one.  We don't so we mainly have to ride. 
But as for the way his / her trailer looks that he or she tows behind his / her scoot ----- doesn't bother me one way or the other.  I'm impressed as heck that someone that Bungy saw has a trailer and a CVO bike. There are very low numbers of population in Bungy's neighborhood.  Hope the owner pops in here and are not chased away by folks who did not think he / she has made financial decisions the same as others already here and not feel Welcome.  I think anyone who has a motorcycle of any kind should feel included, and not excluded. jmho.

If I ever buy a trailer to pull behind my motorcycle, you can bet your bottom dollar it will probably be as plain jane as I can get it, just to be ornery to all you folks talking bad about someone you don't know because their laundry carrier is not as pretty as the one you wished you had.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 06:31:33 AM by Mrs.We »

REGGAB

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 10:34:05 PM »

Well, you could say he spent too much on the bike and couldn't afford the trailer, so he made one from scrap aluminum cans!

I think that is a mighty fine looking trailer!  One heck of alot nicer than the one I have.   :) :2vrolijk_21:

MikeD

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 09:05:32 PM »

Ahhh yes, very well put!  Nothing more aggravating that seeing a bagger on a trailer headed to FL or down south. 

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 09:11:02 PM »

Ahhh yes, very well put!  Nothing more aggravating that seeing a bagger on a trailer headed to FL or down south. 

Or a trailer full of Ultras head to Sturgis...

WITH MINNESOTA PLATES ON EM!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: ::) ???

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

CVOjunkie

• cvojunkie
  • Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2008, 02:23:59 PM »

I couldnt agree more why buy a touring bike when all you need around town is a sporster???????????

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2008, 02:47:39 PM »

I couldnt agree more why buy a touring bike when all you need around town is a sporster???????????
I'd love to have one of those 'Nightsters'.  But with the cost of fuel, do I really want to travel in a truck pulling a trailer?   :confused5: har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2008, 03:17:25 PM »

To each his own as the saying goes, but I certainly wouldn't own one.  :bananarock:

Of course, it may be a beer, or ice cream, delivery application or maybe even a mini-armored cash carrying trailer for those times when you need either refreshment or are stopping by a dealership for chrome or motorclothes investments?  :nixweiss:
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2008, 05:18:16 PM »

To each his own as the saying goes, but I certainly wouldn't own one.  :bananarock:

Of course, it may be a beer, or ice cream, delivery application or maybe even a mini-armored cash carrying trailer for those times when you need either refreshment or are stopping by a dealership for chrome or motorclothes investments?  :nixweiss:

Or to foot the gas bill?   :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Sean

Ceej

• HD C-ustomer V-ery O-ften
  • Elite CVO Member
  • You've found CVOHarley.com, Now seek counseling...
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2008, 10:06:11 AM »

I got a few buds with the el cheapo car carrier homemade trailer jobs, and if I got one it would probably be like that also. For the few times a year it would be used it wouldn't be worth making it purdy.
2004 SEEG
1995 FLHR
2000 FLSTF
1968 RSSS

Eagle Rider #1747

There really is a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown........:)
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 20 queries.