Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: AJ's timezone  (Read 4897 times)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
Re: AJ's timezone
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2008, 03:05:32 PM »

Does he have to enlist?
Harley motorclothes sales will plummet if he's not able to shop there!

:nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

They'd have to discontinue the Screamin' Eagle shirt line if AJ wasn't able to buy them anymore.  ;) ???

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

pado

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: Longhorn
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2008, 03:50:22 PM »

DARN!!!  I was late too!!!
Founding Member and Zen Master of Pondering, Hankering and Moseying Society with all accolades and privileges

Charter Member of CVO Critter Gawking Society

Master Bloody Mary Mixologist

Sean M Cary

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2008, 03:58:26 PM »

Does he have to enlist?

Nah, I have civilians who work for me - and live on my timezone!   :2vrolijk_21:

Sean

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 12:02:21 AM »

It's really nice to see all of my friends sticking up for me!
No harm, no foul Pado. I knew where you were coming from.

Aw, don't worry about Chip...he's just upset that there isn't a Screamin' Eagle Rolex watch.  He gets uppity about that.  :huepfenlol2:

:devil:

:devil:, you know if there was a SE Rolex I would own one. I've actually tried to find just an HD one!

Does he have to enlist?

Chip, you of all people know, the closest I've ever come to the military is living 3 miles from Parris Island. BTW, their fireworks show was very nice tonight. Linda & I took the little boat over to watch the show right off of the parade deck.

AJ is never late he's always on time...... AJ's time. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Gary, you know how it is, I get there when I get there. As my Great Aunt would say: "Don't rush me, I'll work cheaper."

I can fix AJ - I am time OCD- Atomic Watch, Atomic Night Stand Clock... 

Sean, we all have our own ways. What works for you may not work for everyone. I try and give everyone the time they deserve so sometimes that causes me to run a little late.

And those Rolex's keep terrible time. (but I'd still get the SE version!)

AJ

Sean M Cary

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 10:07:56 AM »

Sean, we all have our own ways. What works for you may not work for everyone. I try and give everyone the time they deserve so sometimes that causes me to run a little late.

AJ

Hell, I have enough trouble keeping my kids on time for church - would never presume to change you! 

Was just kidding.

Sean

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 10:27:03 AM »

I've never seen a problem with AJ's timezone.  His or Twolanerider's.  I just get to say good morning to them about the time they are thinking about going to bed.  It is all good.  It is what keeps us all unique. 

Funny, WFP, Naitram and Mungam pulled past our house and thought about shouting out at us to see if we wanted to join them for a cocktail while they had a short munch on their way past.  Bill was nervous that we may already be asleep.  We do go to bed early, but can usually stay awake until 8 or 9.  But have no problem getting up at 4 and being ready for almost anything pretty early in the morning.  Again, this is all that makes us special. 

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2008, 11:43:13 AM »

It's really nice to see all of my friends sticking up for me!
No harm, no foul Pado. I knew where you were coming from.

:devil:, you know if there was a SE Rolex I would own one. I've actually tried to find just an HD one!

Chip, you of all people know, the closest I've ever come to the military is living 3 miles from Parris Island. BTW, their fireworks show was very nice tonight. Linda & I took the little boat over to watch the show right off of the parade deck.

Gary, you know how it is, I get there when I get there. As my Great Aunt would say: "Don't rush me, I'll work cheaper."

And those Rolex's keep terrible time. (but I'd still get the SE version!)

AJ

AJ

You can come or you can go but always remember,
We are here for you!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2008, 11:58:49 AM »

You know in the MC you are either 5-10 mins early, or you are late!!  It's built into me.

Sean

It's not just the Marine's Major, I've spent 27 years;  first building, then designing, and now repairing Uncle Sam's war canoes and you learn fast that if you're not there 10 minutes early you're late. In a lot of my meetings onboard ship in the officer's wardroom, the door is secured when the old man walks in. If you're not there then, TS, your bad, you missed the meeting

B B

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2008, 12:38:15 PM »

I just got a call from Chief. He was really worried that I was on "AJ's time" because I hadn't spoken to him in almost three days. No need to worry, I'm just running a little behind this weekend.

outrider

• yet another reclusive recalcitrant pundit
  • Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHP
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2008, 01:40:31 PM »

I just got a call from Chief. He was really worried that I was on "AJ's time" because I hadn't spoken to him in almost three days. No need to worry, I'm just running a little behind this weekend.
What a great name for a thread! Having known him for a long time, AJ never really did "get" the whole "New York minute" thing either as I recall... all kidding aside though, it's nice to always be on time and punctual (you're not that AJ), but as a friend, he has been where I needed him early and often...Heh! time's not his thing...I think Einstein did say that time (as part of the space time continuum) was not consistant, but warped anyway. I guess it just warps a little different around this lad. ;D 
Let the lamp affix its beam, the only emperor is the emperor of ice cream.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2008, 01:48:40 PM »

What a great name for a thread! Having known him for a long time, AJ never really did "get" the whole "New York minute" thing either as I recall... all kidding aside though, it's nice to always be on time and punctual (you're not that AJ), but as a friend, he has been where I needed him early and often...Heh! time's not his thing...I think Einstein did say that time (as part of the space time continuum) was not consistant, but warped anyway. I guess it just warps a little different around this lad. ;D 

AJ
    We haven't met (yet) but from your posts on the site, I've come to think of you on friendly terms. So I look forward to meeting you, hopefully in MV in September. I have to say though that for those who have been trained to not only be on time, but be a bit early, people who are consistently late are real BP raisers. No disrespect intended, simply stating it as it is. SOooooooooooooo  having said all that, is there a consistency to your lateness ? I mean are you always 30 minutes late, 45 minutes whatever.

I had a bro one time who was for the most part ALWAYS one hour late. I learned to get him to believe we would meet at a specific time and then I'd show up maybe 50 minutes late which would have me pulling up just a 10 minutes before his arrival. Had he known of my practice, he would have been two hours late vice one, but he never did catch on and it got to where I'd end up not waiting very much for him

B B

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2008, 01:49:15 PM »

AJ is a great friend. He's practically the first site member I met. Plus, he's got the best color CVO.

I would imagine him like a puppy chasing a toy blowing in the wind..ohhhhhh...what's that? and off he goes...LOL

Love ya buddy.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2008, 01:50:57 PM »

AJ
    We haven't met (yet) but from your posts on the site, I've come to think of you on friendly terms. So I look forward to meeting you, hopefully in MV in September. I have to say though that for those who have been trained to not only be on time, but be a bit early, people who are consistently late are real BP raisers. No disrespect intended, simply stating it as it is. SOooooooooooooo  having said all that, is there a consistency to your lateness ? I mean are you always 30 minutes late, 45 minutes whatever.

I had a bro one time who was for the most part ALWAYS one hour late. I learned to get him to believe we would meet at a specific time and then I'd show up maybe 50 minutes late which would have me pulling up just a 10 minutes before his arrival. Had he known of my practice, he would have been two hours late vice one, but he never did catch on and it got to where I'd end up not waiting very much for him

B B

If I'm 10 minutes late, you just as well to call the state troopers and start a massive man hunt, cuz I've had bad problems, maybe even wrecked in a ditch.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2008, 02:50:31 PM »

If I'm 10 minutes late, you just as well to call the state troopers and start a massive man hunt, cuz I've had bad problems, maybe even wrecked in a ditch.

First CVO gathering I went to, I was 15 minutes off schedule for 2,400 miles

Does that tell you anything ?

B B

pado

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: Longhorn
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2008, 03:09:51 PM »

AJ is a great friend. He's practically the first site member I met. Plus, he's got the best color CVO.

I would imagine him like a puppy chasing a toy blowing in the wind..ohhhhhh...what's that? and off he goes...LOL

Love ya buddy.

HB, 

He talked about you a lot when we talked about the site.  He is special and truly is your friend.

I just met him once and I already feel like I've known him for years.  Now i'm gonna stop saying things about him so he won't get the bighead.  IT WAS A JOKE !!!

Founding Member and Zen Master of Pondering, Hankering and Moseying Society with all accolades and privileges

Charter Member of CVO Critter Gawking Society

Master Bloody Mary Mixologist
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 20 queries.