Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Need to vent  (Read 4332 times)

evilmikehoo

• Responsible Irresponsibility
  • Junior CVO Member
  • A Harley, a hot tub & a good woman to share them

• CVO1: FXSTSSE - Canyon Copper
Re: Need to vent
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2008, 02:35:19 PM »

A Ford plug right???? :huepfenlol2:

Lol!!! That just happens to be my last name, so, yeah - ya got that right! Do you know me?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2008, 08:41:40 PM »

Going to borrow Ernie's thread for a different small rant.  These damn little scooters.  Not the scooters themselves.  Some are even cute in an odd sort of way.  But their riders.

Reminds me of the time when I was flying in and out of a regular airport and ultrilights were just getting popular.  Stupid stuff everywhere.

At least here we've become all but infested with the little things.  I couldn't get across town without a helmet.  25% of the scooter riders barely have a brain, so I guess they figure "why where a helmet?"  And they don't.  Just today saw a patrol car behind a lidless scooter for two blocks.  Nothing. 

The little things can often barely keep up with traffic.  Even the machines that can are often ridden by riders who can't.  So the little buggers are pissing the cages off and the cages won't distinguish one bike from the next.

Also, at least in the group of them here, god help you if you're a couple of bikes together and one of those little things sees you and thinks it would be cool to tag along.  The closest thing they understand to a formation is the load their rider probably drops on the lawn each night.  Last week had a Vespa clone of some sort buzz between me and a Heritage with the little scooter wound up like a bumblebee on steriods but still forcing both of us to break so he could feel like a big shot and mix it up with real bikes.

ok, rant is over
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 12:15:37 PM by Twolanerider »

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2008, 07:44:59 AM »

......The closest thing they understand to a formation is the load their rider probably drops on the lawn each night.....

ok, rant is over

:zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao:
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 20 queries.