Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Welp I finnaly did it.......  (Read 3325 times)

planenut

• 1K CVO Member
  • life is short enjoy the ride
    • NJ

• CVO1: 2022 Road glide Limited Wicked orange Pearl and Blackhole
    • CVO2: 18 115 cvo limited anniversary #1068(sold)
    • CVO3: 15 cvo Limited Maroon and silver (sold)
Re: Welp I finnaly did it.......
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 10:19:49 PM »

welcom from northwest nj
Fullsac headpipe TAb Performance 4.5 slash 2.5 baffles
SERT program   horsepower hd cam
freedom shields 13 in
Custom Dynamics full lighting Ft and rear
Soundz 6 speaker set up 1k amp
Legends Axeo ft and Revo A in rear

04se103

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 10:44:37 PM »

Welcome to the site from Georgia.

ryr8828dj

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: SE Fat Bob Black Diamond/Fire Quartz
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 10:45:48 PM »

Welcome from KY

shanefromwa

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008, 01:26:07 AM »

Congrats on a nice bike.

Some consider the Techusion gizmo to be a bandaid for the less than adequate Magnelli-Marelli Fuel Injection system. It richens the afrs a bit without conflicting with the ECM. Other tuning options are the Power Commander, Screamin' Eagle Race Tuner, Zippers Thunder-Max conversion kit, and a good old carburetor. However, if the bike runs well, LEAVE IT ALONE.

As for the rear steer, check tire pressure, wear pattern, and rear wheel alignment.

Enjoy.

Mark

Ordered me a power commander, it should be here tommorrow, hopefull that will get rid of the decel backfiring, other than that the bike runs great! and upon your advice ive checked the rear wheel, I found that the belt is awfully loose, is there supposed to be more than2-3 inchs of play when you press down on it? (i know the answer to my roadstar warrior is 1/2 inch with a tensioner tool) not sure what its supposed to be on a roadglide.  Also found the adjustment bolt on the right side (if your standing behind the bike) is loose and you can move it a little.  Any suggestions?
Shane From Washington
2010 Road Glide Custom
Axtel 107 w/10.6-1 Compression, Pro Street Heads by Deweys, TMAN 590 Cams, D & D Boss Fatcat Exhaust, Revolution Performance EMS

2001 Screaming Eagle Roadglide
2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2008, 01:33:04 AM »

Ordered me a power commander, it should be here tommorrow, hopefull that will get rid of the decel backfiring, other than that the bike runs great! and upon your advice ive checked the rear wheel, I found that the belt is awfully loose, is there supposed to be more than2-3 inchs of play when you press down on it? (i know the answer to my roadstar warrior is 1/2 inch with a tensioner tool) not sure what its supposed to be on a roadglide.  Also found the adjustment bolt on the right side (if your standing behind the bike) is loose and you can move it a little.  Any suggestions?

I believe you may have found the problem. The best thing is to get yourself a factory service manual and learn to adjust it properly. Make sure you take the bike to competent tuner to work work with the PC. Find a tuner who knows and understands the M&M FI system.
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

shanefromwa

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2008, 01:55:14 AM »

appreciate the heads up! hey while we are b.sing do you know any thing about the roadburner tru duel exhaust? are they a decent exhaust?
Shane From Washington
2010 Road Glide Custom
Axtel 107 w/10.6-1 Compression, Pro Street Heads by Deweys, TMAN 590 Cams, D & D Boss Fatcat Exhaust, Revolution Performance EMS

2001 Screaming Eagle Roadglide
2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2008, 04:42:15 PM »

Welcome from VA  :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 20 queries.