Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: TCnBham's new 06 Stratoliner Midnight  (Read 4036 times)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: TCnBham's new 06 Stratoliner Midnight
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 09:30:03 PM »

Suzanne, it was an unbelievable day for riding here in Illinois today, so I made the most of it.  Really cool to come home and hear you guys got to do the same.  I don't care who you are that bike looks absolutely great! :2vrolijk_21:  Thanks for the technical info. ;)  Now get Terry back on here so he can convey it in layman's terms! :P

Would be awesome to see you both in MV, if only for an evening, or whatever you can spare. :-\

harleydiva

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 09:37:23 PM »

Suzanne, it was an unbelievable day for riding here in Illinois today, so I made the most of it.  Really cool to come home and hear you guys got to do the same.  I don't care who you are that bike looks absolutely great! :2vrolijk_21:  Thanks for the technical info. ;)  Now get Terry back on here so he can convey it in layman's terms! :P

Would be awesome to see you both in MV, if only for an evening, or whatever you can spare. :-\

Wish we could make MV, but it's out of the question.  Terry gets off work one day in the middle of the week and Sunday.  That should change next spring.  Y'all have fun and have a beer for us.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2008, 09:43:50 PM »

On the way to Dreams when stopped at a stop light I saw a bike to the left of us and thought it was a Stratoliner.  I asked Terry if it was, and he said it was a Road King.   The resemblance was amazing. 

I'm with Jock, glad your enjoying the new ride!

As far as the Strato looking like a Road King, I would imagine if Yamaha was going to copy anything why not copy the best.
Since there is a bike in the family now will it make a showing in M/V?
Both the Best Western and Microtel are full but the same rate applies to the Ramada Inn and Comfort Inn.
Would be great to see everyone Thursday and Friday night!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2008, 09:49:41 PM »

Plenty of rooms...you only need to full them!

GET HERE!

harleydiva

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2008, 09:53:33 PM »

I'm with Jock, glad your enjoying the new ride!

As far as the Strato looking like a Road King, I would imagine if Yamaha was going to copy anything why not copy the best.
Since there is a bike in the family now will it make a showing in M/V?
Both the Best Western and Microtel are full but the same rate applies to the Ramada Inn and Comfort Inn.
Would be great to see everyone Thursday and Friday night!

:2vrolijk_21:

Sure wish we could make MV, but unfortunately TC is off one day in the middle of the week and on Sunday.  Rarely does he get 2 days in a row now that he's in management in a new internet department and he has 2 people working for him.   By next spring he will have accrued vacation.  Y'all have lots of fun. 

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2008, 10:01:35 PM »

Sure wish we could make MV, but unfortunately TC is off one day in the middle of the week and on Sunday.  Rarely does he get 2 days in a row now that he's in management in a new internet department and he has 2 people working for him.   By next spring he will have accrued vacation.  Y'all have lots of fun. 

Well then, that may mean a return to the superbike races in April! ;) :nixweiss: :huepfenjump3:

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 10:11:15 PM »

I thought TC took his ball and went home.  Maybe he should reconsider and come back, instead of asking Diva to front for him.  I'd guess that's a possibility, but not knowing, I'd be at a loss to say.  'Sup?  :nixweiss: Later--HUBBARD 
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2008, 10:33:59 PM »

I think he has about 30 days, but don't ask me how I know. :P  Could be shorter since he bought a Yamaha. :nixweiss: :nervous: :huepfenlol2:  Just kiddin'!!!!!!!!!  Hurry back, Terry!!!! :2vrolijk_21: :huepfenjump3: :drink:

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2008, 11:13:01 PM »

I think he has about 30 days, but don't ask me how I know. :P  Could be shorter since he bought a Yamaha. :nixweiss: :nervous: :huepfenlol2:  Just kiddin'!!!!!!!!!  Hurry back, Terry!!!! :2vrolijk_21: :huepfenjump3: :drink:

:huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 08:36:31 AM »

Good looking bike, Suzanne & very glad Terry found a bike that he (and you) are happy with.  It does resemble a Road King.  :2vrolijk_21:

I road Yamahas for years - but that was years ago.  Glad to see the pics & get the report.  Bet there will be more than just a few mods though.   ;D   Envy your getting to ride that twisty to 29 Dreams whenever you want.  Somebody needs to build a mountain around here so I don't have to ride so far to have some real fun. 
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

harleydiva

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 09:50:05 AM »

Well then, that may mean a return to the superbike races in April! ;) :nixweiss: :huepfenjump3:

:2vrolijk_21:    :drink:    :orange:    :mango:    :apple:    :carrot:    :jalapeno:    :cucumber:    :pineapple:    :pepper:    :)

Come on down!  It's so much fun.

harleydiva

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 09:52:23 AM »

Good looking bike, Suzanne & very glad Terry found a bike that he (and you) are happy with.  It does resemble a Road King.  :2vrolijk_21:

I road Yamahas for years - but that was years ago.  Glad to see the pics & get the report.  Bet there will be more than just a few mods though.   ;D   Envy your getting to ride that twisty to 29 Dreams whenever you want.  Somebody needs to build a mountain around here so I don't have to ride so far to have some real fun. 

We are fortunate to have mountains and the twisties, especially to Dreams.   :2vrolijk_21:

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2008, 10:05:01 AM »

Nice Bike.. I've always liked them things. More then once I've caught my self.. "hey honey check out that sharp Harley" and not even realize it until we get our binoculars out.

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2008, 10:10:23 AM »

Thanks for keeping us up to date on whats new . Hope to someday get down your way and meet you both . :bananarock:
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2008, 10:22:45 AM »

Suzanne & Terry,

congratulations on a great scooter, looks awesome! I am so glad to hear you were able to have such an enjoyable ride Sunday. Enjoy!

Flyndyna
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 20 queries.