Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29

Author Topic: NorCal Tour  (Read 37295 times)

BANDANAGIRL

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • LIVE LAUGH RIDE

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG Cherry Sold
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG Orange Sold, 2005 SEEG Teal Sold, 2005 SEEG Banana Sold
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
Re: NorCal Tour
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2008, 10:55:39 AM »

AK, Sportin' the new SERG....

Andy
Lookin good!!!!!!
Cant wait to see it in person  :)

2006 Cripplecreek, Co.
                     2008 Sedona, Az.
                     2009 HoodRiver, Or.
                     2010   Pala, Ca.
                     2010 New River , Wv.
                     2011 Lake Tahoe, NV.
                     2012 Spokane, Wa.
                     2013 Santa Fe, NM.                      2014 Carmel & M.V.

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2008, 11:07:28 AM »

He'll be on one of his SEEG's for the last part of the ride...
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2008, 11:23:44 AM »

Awesome...no jetskis for JC...

Hotrodstitcher

• Senior CVO Member
    • Sid Chavers Company
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2008, 11:27:10 AM »

I too must give JC and Terry and big THANKS for hosting the ride, I only wish I was still on it. I had a great time meeting new folks and spending time with others. You guys have fun and ride safe...Sid
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 11:37:40 AM by Hotrodstitcher »

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2008, 11:31:37 AM »

Cool pics, would love to get out there and ride for a few days. Thanks for posting.  :2vrolijk_21:

Howie

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2008, 11:44:30 AM »

Great pics guys.  Thanks for sharing.  None of the evening festivities?  I know, it's a family site but someones got to have something!  :nixweiss:
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 (ZIGGY) Stardust Silver / Twilight Blue
    • CVO2: 2022 Ultra Limited FLHTK Reef Blue / Vivid Black
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2008, 11:52:08 AM »

Great pic's, wish I could have made the trip, watching you guys is like i'm almost there...... :2vrolijk_21:,,  ak  nice bike dude, congrates :jack:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 08:12:28 AM by 110 Mofo »
"Let the road go on forever and the party never end "

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2008, 12:56:58 PM »

thanks for all the pics gang! Looks like a great time and ride. :2vrolijk_21:

Wish I can be at all of these things! Is retirement near yet? :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2008, 10:54:42 PM »

great pic's, wish i could have made the trip, watching you guys is like i'm almost there...... :2vrolijk_21:,,  ak  nice bike dude, congrates

The first thing I asked Dave is "where's Marty?".  Wish you could have joined us.

We're having a great time.  We're at the National Hotel in Jamestown tonight.  I think Don and Soozie are supposed to hook up with us here.  Tomorrow is Yosemite......lookin forward to that.

I promised I wouldn't play too hard but one of the highlights for me was the ride with Sid and Mike for the 44 mile twisties from Ft. Brag to Willits.  There's not a straight section more than 100 ft. long for the full 44 miles.  Constant twisties with floorboards scrappin on both sides the whole way with speeds from 20 to 45 mphs.  About 2/3 of our trip has been two lane mountain roads from sea level to 9,000 + feet.

Just having a great time, but wish the rest of the crew was still with us.  We're having a blast with Terry and Karen (Rooster and Mrs. Rooster), Dave (Wrongway) and Donna, Steve (SMD) and Yolanda and Moto-Michael.

We did spend a couple of hours at Freedom Cycles this morning.  Brad took all the guys in the back and showed us all the research that he's working on for the 09's.  By the way, a tip that he offered.....one of his 09 research bikes that only has 250 miles on it....the wiring harness that runs along the frame under the exhaust bracket apparently has vibrated against the exhaust bracket just enough to melt through the wiring harness jacket.  He's brought it to Harley's attention but suggests that everybody with an 09 zip tie their wireing to the frame fright by the exhaust bracket near the tranny. 

He went on to explain that the reason that bracket gets so hot is because the stock exhaust has a catalytic converter inside the exhaust right by the bracket.

Oh, and I certainly owe Brad a note of gratitude for pulling my bike in and washing it up (I made the mistake of parking under a tree yesterday that was dripping tree sap) for me this morning.

We have many, many photos however, the mother board of my lap top fried up in the redwoods.  Those photos will be posted at a later date.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2008, 12:21:12 AM »

The 09 serg is a real looker. It blew me away when i saw it in person. From the  photos before seeing it first hand i thought it was 3 tone silver, in person it has a tope color that sets off the color combo....I pick up the bike in santa cruz friday about 4pm. Ernie thanks for the ride over the hill for the pick-up. Went over to sids took off the stock shield and sid lent me a 10 incher  better than stock but not by much..  Had a late dinner JC and Terrie spent the night and we hit the road saturday morning.. had a 1000 miles on the bike by monday afternoon...   The wind and handle bars beat me up bad, i was hurting big time ,traded bike with ernie for an hour just to get  a break from the pain.. I love the bike but the stock set up won,t work for me.. I,ve got Jim lined up to correct all my complaints.  handle bars,windshield fix,back rest, freeway pegs should do it... I,m hooking back up with you guy on thursday at hurst castle   and sorry i,ll be on my seeg- AK
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2008, 11:12:24 AM »

But Andy what about our Race to see which one is faster, the Orange or the Silver?? Now we'll never know :huepfenlol2: The highway pegs are a must, Jim installed already, the seat was a big help, and the KW8" for me helped also but isn't the total answer, the handle bars?? we'll see you thursday!

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2008, 08:57:25 PM »

Great pics, it loks like a good time. Damn AK as good as that bike looks I would of never guessed it would beat you so bad.

Good luck with the mods.

KEEP THE PICS COMING!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2008, 09:04:50 PM »

The 09 serg is a real looker. It blew me away when i saw it in person.

AK,

Nice addition to the stable...congrats!

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2008, 12:33:14 AM »

It's J.C. and I'm on Rooster's lap top.

We're in Fresno.  Had a great time in Yosemite today but one of our highlights for the trip was our waitress at dinner last night at the National Hotel in Jamestown.  She was definately entertaining!

No tickets so far.....so we're all doing good.  We've put over 1,500 miles on the clock and most of it in the mountains doin twisties and altitudes up and down.

My back tire is now bald, so I'm going to the dealership in the AM to get a tire thrown on.  We may be just a tad late gettin over to San Simeon tomorrow.........but we've been known to make up for lost time.

Wrongway

• Stop Following Me!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • What A Beautiful Mess I'm In......
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon aka Mongo
    • CVO2: Gone:2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry, Teal, 2006 FLHTCUSE Crimson
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2008, 08:22:57 PM »

OK! We are safely home from a GREAT time with 100% GREAT people. JC, all I can say is THANK YOU! Just to wet the appetite a little I have a couple pictures available. Many more to come, but I will start at the end, the WRONGWAY!
 Here is Lil-Bit about 60 miles east of Santa Maria, her poll dancing was of legion this week! About 90 miles from home here.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29

Page created in 0.227 seconds with 21 queries.