Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Author Topic: Poll on Archive Collection Book  (Read 7442 times)

Spike

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 vrscse-sold
    • CVO2: 07 flhrse
Re: Poll on Archive Collection Book
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2008, 01:37:00 PM »

okay. :coolblue:

that game is like a frickin nightmare. they replayed it last nite and again today. enough already!!

TN
I went to the game, good thing I had a few in me. I heard now FEMA wants Fulmer to take over because he can make 106,000 evacuate very quickly

Sean M Cary

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2008, 01:47:23 PM »

I watched some of the Clemson/Florida State game last week.  Not sure it was really a game.   :nixweiss:

I took a nap halfway through it so it was a great sleep inducer.

didn't know that FSU even had a football team this year...  Have they stuffed and mounted Bowden yet?

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2008, 01:52:14 PM »

didn't know that FSU even had a football team this year...  Have they stuffed and mounted Bowden yet?

Not an FSU fan since I went to 13th through 16th grade in Texas.  Not a Gator fan either.

If Paterno would hang it up figure Bowden would too as long as he had the all time win record wrapped up.  Reminds me of Bear Bryant in several respects (not a 'bama fan either).
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Spike

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2008, 12:45:26 AM »

but you are a fan of puddin right?....coach puddin of the fighting puddin pops

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2008, 08:00:14 AM »

Spike - Yes I am a fan of puddin'!   :2vrolijk_21:

I wish I had thought of that name back when the kids were still playing sports.  "The Puddin' Pops" would have been a GREAT name.

Got some grandkids now sooooooo..........   :nixweiss:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2008, 08:02:55 AM »

At this point most folks like the book.  Except some folks do not have the book even though they have a 110 (or in some cases USED to have a 110).

Pudding is second, followed closely by those who would like more free books from the MoCo.

mmmmmmmmmmmm...............

Sean M Cary

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2008, 08:28:13 AM »

At this point most folks like the book.  Except some folks do not have the book even though they have a 110 (or in some cases USED to have a 110).

Pudding is second, followed closely by those who would like more free books from the MoCo.

mmmmmmmmmmmm...............

I have a 103 and would prefer puddin to the book...so can I vote for pudding 30 more times?

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2008, 08:38:42 AM »

I have a 103 and would prefer puddin to the book...so can I vote for pudding 30 more times?

Indubitably.

You only need to register here using 30 more screen names - Florida Marine1, Florida Marine2, etc. Or you could register as Puddin'1, Puddin'2, etc.  All votes will be counted & everyone's vote counts. 

It is worth noting here that there is not a "No Puddin'" option in this poll.  People that will not vote for puddin' are one thing & within their rights, but people that vote AGAINST puddin' are un-American and/or also un-whateverothercountry they are from.  Allowing such votes would be an affront to humanity as it exists today.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2008, 08:49:32 AM »

Indubitably.

You only need to register here using 30 more screen names - Florida Marine1, Florida Marine2, etc. Or you could register as Puddin'1, Puddin'2, etc.  All votes will be counted & everyone's vote counts. 

It is worth noting here that there is not a "No Puddin'" option in this poll.  People that will not vote for puddin' are one thing & within their rights, but people that vote AGAINST puddin' are un-American and/or also un-whateverothercountry they are from.  Allowing such votes would be an affront to humanity as it exists today.

Can I use Puddin Marine?  of Florida Puddin?  or Marine Puddin!

Spike

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2008, 08:58:52 AM »

still haven't got my book and at this point I believe it won't ever be showing up. Just so happens, I always take a cup of pudding with me to work in the ol'LB so I know where my vote is going!.....pudding master

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2008, 10:09:26 AM »

Use any name ya like Sean.  There are people who live in my county that proudly claim to vote 4-5 times in different precincts on election day for their candidates & so far the officials in charge of elections here have done.......

...................................... <cricket>

nothing at all about it.

Spike I remain in favor of puddin' & have always been a strong supporter of puddin' but the Pie lobby is trying to get my attention today.  The Pie Lobby is very persuasive.....

too bad about not getting the book - maybe someday it will show up
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 10:11:00 AM by iski »

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2008, 10:39:14 AM »

I went to the game, good thing I had a few in me. I heard now FEMA wants Fulmer to take over because he can make 106,000 evacuate very quickly

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

funny thing about college stadiums, i don't think there is one that sells alcohol but there is plenty smuggled in. :drink: :drink:

they'll change that one day in favor of $$$. until then tailgating rules!

and fulmer.....ah nevermind.

guess i'll go to the cocks game this yr in columbia. i see one a yr in person just cause.

and the proof is in the puddin

TN
Wut the hell was that maneuver

Spike

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:04 AM »

Use any name ya like Sean.  There are people who live in my county that proudly claim to vote 4-5 times in different precincts on election day for their candidates & so far the officials in charge of elections here have done.......

...................................... <cricket>

nothing at all about it.

Spike I remain in favor of puddin' & have always been a strong supporter of puddin' but the Pie lobby is trying to get my attention today.  The Pie Lobby is very persuasive.....

too bad about not getting the book - maybe someday it will show up

with pie like that, I can see how the lines could get blurred

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2008, 01:10:04 PM »

Got my book today. THE DAMN THING LEAKS. THE MUFFMAN

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2008, 08:34:35 AM »

May need another poll for leaky books, Muff.

The puddin' lobby is currently lobbying for my attention since the pie pie lobby appeared on the scene with very persuasive pie tactics. 

I should choose both, maybe?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 24 queries.