Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: Motorcycle Personality test  (Read 7601 times)

mrigeo

Re: Motorcycle Personality test
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2008, 08:50:57 PM »

Yea, just what I need; a hot fast crotch rocket. Find me spray painted on some guard rail!!
Did like the part about me really wanting a Harley. Duh!

Ducati Monster
You scored 4 moxie, 3 zeal, and 8 pomp!

You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.
Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.

Janine

• FXDSE2
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FXDSE2
    • CVO2: FXSTSSE
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2008, 10:39:42 PM »

Now that's what I'm talking about  :2vrolijk_21: try this test ;D

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/myspace/CarsDrivingRacing/81831/What_Kind_of_Motorcycle_are_You.html

What Kind of Motorcycle are You?
Harley Davidson Road King Custom FLHRS

Report this image

You are a Harley Davidson Road King custom FLHRS! You are tough, strong, and prepared for the road ahead. You should pride yourself in being able to enjoy the here and now and appreciate that life is a journey without focusing on a destination. You are a lover of travel and a good companion...always willing to include others in your times of fun. Anyone would be proud to cruise with you.

I did both.

What Kind of Motorcycle are You?
Ducati Sport Classic GT1000

You are a Ducati Sport Classic GT1000. You lucky, lucky person! You are well balanced and have a timeless style with a modern twist. You are in control of your present situations but can't always see what lies ahead. That's ok, you are a comfortable person to be around and have many admirers. Approachable, yet powerful you are a sight to behold and give an experience that will not soon be forgotten.

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test by ...

Aprilia RSV Mille
You scored 7 moxie, 2 zeal, and 11 pomp!

You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself.
Seriously. The Mille's power scares the crap out of you at times, and you mostly bought it because you wanted something more unusual than a Ducati. Its not comfortable, you're not having fun, and you're riding less than you did on your old bike. If you're not willing to put in some serious practice time, you should really get something a little less purposefully lethal.

Compared To Other Takers
 You scored 7 on moxie, higher than 70% of your peers.
 You scored 2 on zeal, higher than 26% of your peers.
 You scored 11 on pomp, higher than 98% of your peers.

Member 4721
FXDSE2-Candy Cobalt/Midnight Blue

bikerman101

« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2008, 11:11:23 AM »

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test by ...

Boss Hoss BHC-3 ZZ4 SS

You scored 1 moxie, -5 zeal, and off the chart pomp!

You have a very small unit, smell like a french whore, you have the personality of a grapefruit, you have a comb over and your mom dressed you funny. So, drink heavily and leave the normal people alone.

I think this test pegged me..lol  :huepfenjump3:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 20 queries.