Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Ride in El Salvador, C.A. - Saturday Nov 15  (Read 5718 times)

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
Re: Ride in El Salvador, C.A. - Saturday Nov 15
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2008, 08:45:41 AM »

That would be great, let me know if you find out your going to be there the week between Christmas and New Years. Have no idea what Kathy and the TA have planned but I do know we are heading down 12/24 and returning either on the 12/31 or 1/1. She figured it would be the last family Christmas vacation we would be able to take with our kids since my son will graduate next year and my daughter will be following him to U of A next year. She gave me choices of New York, New Zealand or Costa Rico, which I've never been to and everyone I know that has gone told me they loved it. Plus Viking has their new 72 there and we got an open invite to fish it if the seas and Kathy's schedule can work out. (they don't know after selling the 52, I went back to a center console where I will stay forever. No more battle wagons for me in this life.)

Sure will keep in touch on schedules.  Who knows, you may like it well enough that you may want to turn around and head down again for a week or two in January.  Very addicting place is my second home.  Seas are going to be amazing in December and January.  Monster surf close in off the rocks and surprisingly lays down flat about 5 miles out.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.