Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Products that over deliver  (Read 8379 times)

greglyon

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2013 FLHRSE5
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHRSE5
    • Phillips and Lyon LLC
Re: Products that over deliver
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2008, 06:11:30 PM »

xm/Sirius satellite radio
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

Wildrat

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2008, 08:14:12 PM »

I'm back and forth all the time. Parents and rest of family are in Mobile. If I come back to live it'll be in the sticks. I might even get a double wide to put in front of the house to keep up with appearances. I'll use it for a garage and keep the goats and chickens and bears on the other side.

elvislee

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2008, 08:57:27 PM »

I'm back and forth all the time. Parents and rest of family are in Mobile. If I come back to live it'll be in the sticks. I might even get a double wide to put in front of the house to keep up with appearances. I'll use it for a garage and keep the goats and chickens and bears on the other side.

Well yee haw! Next time your in the neighborhood; shoot me a PM and we can meet up and maybe go riding  :2vrolijk_21:  ;D

Wildrat

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2008, 09:12:29 PM »

4-10

2PAK

• Full CVO Member
  • I'm not young enough to know everything.
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2008, 10:00:56 PM »

In no particular order that over deliver, depending on the circumstance:
A good Filipina
A really good Cigar
A good cup of coffee
A yellow lab
A job that i enjoy and pays well (knock on wood)
My health
My religion
A Guinness beer
My kids
My fly rod
My surviving parents
My CUSE3
My friends

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2008, 01:00:43 PM »

Looks like you are already there!  :pumpkin:

Like Kramer said on Sienfeld, "In my mind Jerry, I'm already gone..."  :drink:
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2008, 01:04:35 PM »

2004 Caymus Cabsav

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2008, 01:07:35 PM »

2004 Caymus Cabsav

HeHe!!! Had to check! That's wine! I thought it was a vehicle I never heard of! ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2008, 01:50:56 PM »

And a real effin good one at that!

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2008, 04:00:53 PM »

looks like a vintage I should pick up for the holidays! Thanks for the suggestion. So far, I'm in this thread for a pair of Gortex boots, a Swiss Army knife, a few pies, a good woman (fortunately I already have one) and some Glare. Good stuff for under the tree!

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2008, 08:13:05 AM »

If you find the 04, buy a case, I'll take some.  Newer Caymus can benefit from some rest before swillment.
The reserve is a little too pricey but good too.  The George Duboeuf beaujolais nouveau is a tasty one this year too.

Drink well, life is too short as it is.

J-Carr

• Got to keep the Loonies on the path
  • Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2008, 08:26:49 AM »

My Wife's '07 AWD Ford Fusion.  Unbelievable traction in bad weather and a great ride.  Very unexpected.
My wife's '07 Street Bob.  After years of wanting a Softail as the second bike, When I hit the lottery it'll be a dyne next to Nemo.
Those chrome hinges... D00d just don't know what he's missin'  ;D

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

Me, Screamin' Nemo and The Kid.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2008, 09:16:10 AM »

My Wife's '07 AWD Ford Fusion.  Unbelievable traction in bad weather and a great ride.  Very unexpected.
My wife's '07 Street Bob.  After years of wanting a Softail as the second bike, When I hit the lottery it'll be a dyne next to Nemo.
Those chrome hinges... D00d just don't know what he's missin'  ;D

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

Just got an 09 Fusion last month.  What a surprise!  I can't get it to lose traction in the snow so far.  The headrest took some getting used to.  It's a Co. car and I was only able to pick the color but I LOVE it so far!  :2vrolijk_21:
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

RayG

• "What the hell was I thinking?"
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2008, 11:00:53 AM »

Klar Ullfrotte smart wool under garments, the softest, warmest, undergarments ever made and I have tried them all.  I layer the 200 then the 400 in the tops and bottoms over a thin silk top and bottom and I'm good to go.  Fits well, not bulky and another benefit is that they do not retain body odor very easily but I'll bet their are a few guys that would give it a good run for it's money.  It is what the Scandinavian fisherman wear when they are out to sea.

Walter Dywer leather products from Framingham Ma. The only Leather Company that I know of that is still made in the good old USA. My wife and I have purchased our jackets, vest and chaps through them, soft and well fitting leather. It just feels like it was custom made just for me. I have had a number of people ask us where we purchased our leather gear. It feels like good leather used to feel before it was made overseas. They will alter and adjust whatever you need to make sure it fits the way you need it, it's not one size fits all.

Ray G.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2008, 11:04:38 AM »

Klar Ullfrotte smart wool under garments, the softest, warmest, undergarments ever made and I have tried them all.  I layer the 200 then the 400 in the tops and bottoms over a thin silk top and bottom and I'm good to go.  Fits well, not bulky and another benefit is that they do not retain body odor very easily but I'll bet their are a few guys that would give it a good run for it's money.  It is what the Scandinavian fisherman wear when they are out to sea.

Walter Dywer leather products from Framingham Ma. The only Leather Company that I know of that is still made in the good old USA. My wife and I have purchased our jackets, vest and chaps through them, soft and well fitting leather. It just feels like it was custom made just for me. I have had a number of people ask us where we purchased our leather gear. It feels like good leather used to feel before it was made overseas. They will alter and adjust whatever you need to make sure it fits the way you need it, it's not one size fits all.

Ray G.

My Water Dyer is over 20 YO and I still use it as my regular Heavy Leather Riding Jacket! Thousands of miles logged with that jacket on! You're right Ray, Walter Dyer leathers are the chit! :2vrolijk_21:

BTW, got a link where you buy those Klar Ullfrotte garments? I'd like to check them out. Thanks. ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 21 queries.