Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Cardinals to the Super Bowl!!!  (Read 2310 times)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: Cardinals to the Super Bowl!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 06:03:08 PM »

Powercorp  Is was gonna say you may bring down the wrath cause Phila fans get crazy, but Hard10's got yer back

SCORE!

I may be the only one on his side.  :'(

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 06:04:05 PM »

Powercorp  Is was gonna say you may bring down the wrath cause Phila fans get crazy, but Hard10's got yer back

As a Giants fan, it doesn't matter to me. But good games are hard to come by! And momentum's a strange intangible! ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hdhog1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: Autumn Haze CUSE
    • CVO2: Canyon Copper SEFB2
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 06:04:37 PM »

Man the bike thing is a sickness when we can't stay away even during a hot game

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 06:13:26 PM »

Man the bike thing is a sickness when we can't stay away even during a hot game

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: I was just going to walk to the garage and decided to wait it out.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2009, 06:14:13 PM »

HeHe!!! NOW, you should be going to the Superbowl! ;D ;) :2vrolijk_21: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hdhog1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 06:19:18 PM »

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: I was just going to walk to the garage and decided to wait it out.
  Man I shoulda gone to the garage with ya.  At least we coulda cracked open a cold one before we knew the outcome....

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 06:20:14 PM »

Congrats to the Cards and their fans!!! You're goin to the Super Bowl baby!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

One down, one to go! My guess is they'll be playin Pittsburgh though! ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 06:23:43 PM by Hoist! »

hdhog1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 06:22:10 PM »

One down, one to go! My guess is they'll be playin Pittsbugh though! ;)

Hoist! 8)
  I agree.  I doubt it will be back and forth like that if they play Steelers

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2009, 07:51:13 PM »

Man I shoulda gone to the garage with ya.  At least we coulda cracked open a cold one before we knew the outcome....

Well that was fun. I went down to the bike and brought the digital dipstick back in. Linda wouldn't let me work on it on the dinning room table so I sat at the bar (next to my new shark fin). The battery holder had broken off so out came the soldiering stick and I actually got it working. I feel much more productive now that I have accomplished something today.

hdhog1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2009, 08:07:06 PM »

SCORE!

I may be the only one on his side.  :'(
Not a bad place to be now.
HeHe!!! NOW, you should be going to the Superbowl! ;D ;) :2vrolijk_21: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
  Unless of course you can score tickets to here.

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 12:07:07 AM »

That was a great game...and to think it was all for the honor of getting to lose to the Steelers in the Super Bowl.

HERE WE GO STEELERS!  HERE WE GO!

BTW, apparently there were a lot of people that believed Philly would win.  On the turnpike here, the big light up signs said "Welcome to the PA Turnpike Bowl".
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 12:10:16 AM by 1abastarsmda »

greglyon

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2013 FLHRSE5
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHRSE5
    • Phillips and Lyon LLC
Go Arizona Cardinals!
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2009, 03:49:51 PM »

I realize there are more Eagle fans on this site then Cardinal faithful.  However, it is now time for all you NFC fans to get behind the Cards.  NFC over state loyalty...that's what I am saying. 

Besides, it's a lot more satisfying to root for the underdog, especially when they win! 
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Re: Go Arizona Cardinals!
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2009, 04:36:03 PM »

I realize there are more Eagle fans on this site then Cardinal faithful.  However, it is now time for all you NFC fans to get behind the Cards.  NFC over state loyalty...that's what I am saying. 

Besides, it's a lot more satisfying to root for the underdog, especially when they win! 

HeHe!!! As a Giants fan, I've a dilemma! I like Ben! He's a harley dude!!! But I also wiouldn't mind Kurt doing it again!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: ;)

Aah screw it!!! LET'S GO BIG BLUE!!! ::) :P ;D ;D ;D :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2009, 06:38:41 PM »

HeHe!!! As a Giants fan, I've a dilemma! I like Ben! He's a harley dude!!! But I also wiouldn't mind Kurt doing it again!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: ;)

Hoist! 8)

I thought he was riding a Hayabusa when he wrecked.  I know it was a high-powered sports bike.  I also thought he agreed not to ride anymore.  One more thing,  what's big blue?  Cardinals - red, Steelers - black/gold.  Where did blue come from?  Big Blue is Blue Cross/Blue Shield isn't it?  Are you cheering for health insurance now?  Or do you still want the Giants to win, even though they are no longer in it?   Hoist, you are confusing me.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2009, 07:41:06 PM »

I thought he was riding a Hayabusa when he wrecked.  I know it was a high-powered sports bike.  I also thought he agreed not to ride anymore.  One more thing,  what's big blue?  Cardinals - red, Steelers - black/gold.  Where did blue come from?  Big Blue is Blue Cross/Blue Shield isn't it?  Are you cheering for health insurance now?  Or do you still want the Giants to win, even though they are no longer in it?   Hoist, you are confusing me.

You're actually trying to make sense of my post? :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: ::) ;D ;D ;D :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 24 queries.