Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: GA FXR3 Owner  (Read 3492 times)

Ga_Puddles

• 1999 Blue FXR3 Owner

• CVO1: 1999 HD FXR3
    • BikerorNot.com
GA FXR3 Owner
« on: January 31, 2009, 03:31:41 PM »

Hi all,
My name is Teresa and I live in Ga.  I've owned my 99 FXR3 for almost 2 years now.  My boyfriend gave it to me the day I got my MC license.  He had just bought his dream bike a 02 FXDWG3 (Switchblade) and gave me the FXR3 as my chrome rock.  Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend obviously didn't own a Harley.  I've put about 8k on her and even though I hear it's a rare bike I own it to ride it.  I stumbled across this website when I had yet another person giving me different statistics on how many FXR3's were produced in blue.  I feel I've finally found the right answer due to the diligence of members on this site and I"m thankful. I can also be found on Bikerornot.com/ga_puddles.  See ya in the twisties.  Ride safe.

Had to edit a  couple of things....guess I didn't have my quota of coffee this am
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 04:13:39 PM by Ga_Puddles »

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: GA FXR3 Owner
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 04:37:12 PM »

Welcome again glad to have you join us. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 05:02:43 PM »

Hi all,
My name is Teresa and I live in Ga.  I've owned my 99 FXR3 for almost 2 years now.  My boyfriend gave it to me the day I got my MC license.  He had just bought his dream bike a 02 FXDWG3 (Switchblade) and gave me the FXR3 as my chrome rock.  Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend obviously didn't own a Harley.  I've put about 8k on her and even though I hear it's a rare bike I own it to ride it.  I stumbled across this website when I had yet another person giving me different statistics on how many FXR3's were produced in blue.  I feel I've finally found the right answer due to the diligence of members on this site and I"m thankful. I can also be found on Bikerornot.com/ga_puddles.  See ya in the twisties.  Ride safe.

Had to edit a  couple of things....guess I didn't have my quota of coffee this am

WooHoo!!! Another BLUE3 owner here!!! Welcome aboard to this Great Site Teresa!!! You have one of, if not THE, rarest CVO of all!!! Come visit us in the FXR2/3/4 Board here. You'll surely find lods of stuff on your bike you never even knew! And we have THE MOST FUN there too! C'mon and join in. There's a BLUE3 Registry there where we're trying to track down all 64 that were made in this color. Happy to add another to the list (unless your bike happens to be on it already)! And don't forget to check out the 10 Year CVO Anniversary GTG (in the Events Section) we're having in Eureka Springs, AR in May, where we're featuring our FXR's as "the stars of the show"!!! Hope to see you and your BLUE3 there too!!! Enjoy!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

navdav51

• Senior CVO Member
  • US Navy Retired, Old Antarctic Explorer, 75-78

• CVO1: 2009 Silver SERG
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 05:10:49 PM »

Welcome to the site from Southern Maryland!
...VETERAN....Whether active duty,retired, National Guard or reserve,is someone who wrote a check made payable to The United States of America,for an amount up to and including my life....Author unknown

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 05:14:06 PM »

Welcome aboard Teresa! I see Hoist has already found you. He's fairly enthusiastic about blue FXR's. hope you enjoy the site and continue to enjoy the ride!

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 05:20:08 PM »

Welcome to the site!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 05:22:05 PM »

Welcome to the CVO site from Washington State. :bananarock:
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

Ga_Puddles

• 1999 Blue FXR3 Owner

• CVO1: 1999 HD FXR3
    • BikerorNot.com
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 05:24:36 PM »

WooHoo!!! Another BLUE3 owner here!!! Welcome aboard to this Great Site Teresa!!! You have one of, if not THE, rarest CVO of all!!! Come visit us in the FXR2/3/4 Board here. You'll surely find lods of stuff on your bike you never even knew! And we have THE MOST FUN there too! C'mon and join in. There's a BLUE3 Registry there where we're trying to track down all 64 that were made in this color. Happy to add another to the list (unless your bike happens to be on it already)! And don't forget to check out the 10 Year CVO Anniversary GTG (in the Events Section) we're having in Eureka Springs, AR in May, where we're featuring our FXR's as "the stars of the show"!!! Hope to see you and your BLUE3 there too!!! Enjoy!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.  Hoist I did find the registry thread thanks to some gentle guidance from other members and I've added my VIN.  I will definitely look into the events section for the 10 year CVO anniversary.  You guys are making me nervous about owning a rare bike.  I'm still going to ride the heck out of it though...only one I have.  LOL.  Take care

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 05:29:12 PM »

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.  Hoist I did find the registry thread thanks to some gentle guidance from other members and I've added my VIN.  I will definitely look into the events section for the 10 year CVO anniversary.  You guys are making me nervous about owning a rare bike.  I'm still going to ride the heck out of it though...only one I have.  LOL.  Take care

HeHe!!! Don't be skeered! It's about riding em, not collecting em! Just nice to know you'll rarely ever see another one like it!!! You're special now Teresa!!! Hope to see you and your boyfriend in ES in May!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 05:32:28 PM »

Welcome to the site from none other than GEORGIA!!!  Always fine to have another Georgia Peach on here!  Woo hoo!  I just saw your model bike a few weeks ago in person for the first time with the FXR guys rode up from Oxford, AL.  The photos do not do that scoot justice.  I was in awe!  OMG it is absolutely gorgeous.  I just kept going back to look at it.  I think the owner of the bike and Dave (hdfxr3) was almost laughing at me.  It a beautiful ride!  If you're ever up in Rome, hit me up!  Tomorrow will be BEAUTIFUL so we are going riding!  Maybe we'll cross paths!!!  I'll be on the glowing banana!
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

RedFXR2

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 06:39:29 PM »

You guys are making me nervous about owning a rare bike.  I'm still going to ride the heck out of it though...

You ain't got nuttin on Howie. ;D

Again welcome to the forum.  Man, a Blue 3 and a black FXDWG3.  The rarest (Blue 3) and the sharpest (FXDWG2 and 3) bikes HD ever made. :2vrolijk_21:

d o g o l s

• 1K CVO Member
  • *** ride save and have fun***

• CVO1: blue Thunder FLHTCUSE-4
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE-2 black-orange-Jester
    • CVO3: 2008 FXDB black
    • Harley Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 06:49:01 PM »

Ga_Puddles  welcome aboard  :2vrolijk_21:

rmsubs

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SEUC
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 07:41:07 PM »

Teresa,
  Welcome to the site from Djibouti. That is a nice looking and rare bike you have. But as you said it was made to ride. Enjoy.

Jim
James Redmond
ETCS(SS/EXW), USN, RETIRED

Dyna mite

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: "07 FXDSE
    • CVO2: "11 FLHTCUSE 6
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »

Welcome to this great site from central Ohio  :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:
USMC 81-85 Combat Vet.Lebanon "83

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2009, 10:34:13 PM »

Welcome from Oklahoma!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 20 queries.