Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HD Screen Saver  (Read 2816 times)

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
HD Screen Saver
« on: October 24, 2005, 08:42:59 PM »

I just got an email from the MoCo with a link for a screen saver with some cool pics of the 06 line-up.  If you're interested, got to the link below!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

http://harleydavidson.rsc03.net/servlet/cc5?oKQUDYQSSVrHuLPQjPHgxJhuJHklQgLlVaVSR

2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: HD Screen Saver
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 08:46:29 PM »

It has some nice pics of accessorized bikes, I installed it yesterday [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 06:48:50 PM »

I installed last night and got a chance to look over......I like it, it's pretty cool! 8-)

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 07:50:16 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Mr.WeCVO,
  That is pretty neat!  BLM777 showed me the new Street Glide his Son was fixin' to take delivery of at the New Crystal River HD Shop.  Now there is a Good Lookin' Harley, at a reasonable price, you could absolutely make a ROCKET out of, and still have less than 30K invested!  Sounds like another CVO Buster!  [smiley=oops.gif] No disrespect intended.  ;) Just HAVE to rib you clowns, when the opportunity presents itself!  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 08:00:50 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Mr.WeCVO,
  That is pretty neat!  BLM777 showed me the new Street Glide his Son was fixin' to take delivery of at the New Crystal River HD Shop.  Now there is a Good Lookin' Harley, at a reasonable price, you could absolutely make a ROCKET out of, and still have less than 30K invested!  Sounds like another CVO Buster!  [smiley=oops.gif] No disrespect intended.  ;) Just HAVE to rib you clowns, when the opportunity presents itself!  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Later--HUBBARD

Hey Hub, not ribbing about changed minds if that happened.  Just curious though.  Did you end up ordering an SE Ultra or are you still going to be dusting all of us with old Maude forever and ever and ever?

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 10:53:46 AM »

Hey Hub, not ribbing about changed minds if that happened.  Just curious though.  Did you end up ordering an SE Ultra or are you still going to be dusting all of us with old Maude forever and ever and ever?

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Twolane,
  It is ordered, and scheduled for March delivery.  However, I'm somewhat hesitant, as I think I posted somewhere before, about pulling the trigger. :-/  If it was available the day I saw the picture, it would have been a done deal.  My Dealer is not concerned, as he will sell it, but I still have first refusal when it does arrive.  BLM777 and I looked at a Green SEUltra at the Crystal River Dealership last Friday.  The Bike was nice, but that particular color didn't turn me on. [smiley=jalapeno.gif]  A lot could happen between now and March.  Ol' Maudie is a hard cat to clean after! [smiley=yes.gif]  Gives me a lot of pleasure!  [smiley=pleased.gif] Later--HUBBARD  
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 10:58:05 AM »

Can't argue with not being totally taken with the green ones Hub.  I had the same reaction.  Maybe they'll get a different color in around the same time and you'll have a choice.  Gotta be careful though.  Don't want the LED Sled thinking she has to fight for your affections.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 07:03:27 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Twolane,
  I didn't realize the riding season is over here until last night, when OTIS said, "It's time to take it down and clean it for the Winter!"  Damn, the years get shorter as I get older!  :'( Anyway, I guess we're done in the Mountain State until Daytona 2006!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Later--HUBBARD

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 08:14:15 PM »

Dang, Hubbard, surely Otis is pulling your leg.  I know it gets a mite colder up in those hills than down here in the flat-lands, but to be ending the riding season for over 4 to 5 months w/o even sneaking in a pretty day's ride now and then is a tad harsh, doncha think?  Ole Nite-Al and the spyder-man are heading up to the Blue Ridge hills come Monday for some fall leaves blasting.  You may have to reconsider hanging out w/ Otis if he's gonna turn-in so early now.  Har!   :o  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 08:59:49 PM »

Anyone hear what's in store for the 2007 SE Ultra paint scheme's????

The 2006's are ok (I saw them all during Sturgis) but I thought the 2004 & 2005 SEEG's had the new stuff beat hands down.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 09:09:46 PM »

Dang, Hubbard, surely Otis is pulling your leg.  I know it gets a mite colder up in those hills than down here in the flat-lands, but to be ending the riding season for over 4 to 5 months w/o even sneaking in a pretty day's ride now and then is a tad harsh, doncha think?  Ole Nite-Al and the spyder-man are heading up to the Blue Ridge hills come Monday for some fall leaves blasting.  You may have to reconsider hanging out w/ Otis if he's gonna turn-in so early now.  Har!   :o  spyder

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Spyder,
  'Preciate the invite, but some of us still have to work for a livin'!!  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] I'm a tad behind from bein' in Daytona last week!  Hope you and Nite-Al BLAST 'dem leaves off the trees!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] I wouldn't know how to act without OTIS bitchin' about what all I ought to keep cleaner on Ol' Maudie!  He makes me laugh!  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] We'll meet again someday, Bro!  Later--HUBBARD    

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 24 queries.