Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 64

Author Topic: 1K CVO Club  (Read 87352 times)

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
Re: new members to the 1K club
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2006, 06:41:21 PM »

Jock,
Congrats to you getting 1k posted  [smiley=drink.gif] That's a lot of contributing to the site, humor, advice, and your pics my man!! [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
Mark [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2006, 08:37:19 PM »

Jock-

Congratulations on 1k! It's been a fun filled ride reading your posts & checking out your pix!
You're quite the dude [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Looking forward to meeting you in Maggie Valley...

Have a cyber Captain on me... [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=verkleidung056.gif]

Take Care,

Grover

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2006, 07:38:48 PM »

Nice job Jock!Keep the pictures coming!!! [smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
hdnut

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2006, 07:56:42 PM »

Welcome to the ranks of the 1K Posters!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Really enjoy your input and Pics!  8-) Keep up the good work!  Later--HUBBARD  
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2006, 07:21:39 PM »

Well, Well, Well...We have another member to the club....And a worthy one at that....Please join me in welcoming Fired00d !!!!

Keep the knowledge and power comin' bro.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2006, 07:34:10 PM »

Amen to that Jocko! :o Way to go Firedood! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Enjoy your posts, Keep er comming Bro! [smiley=banana.gif] Blessings to ya!

JR [smiley=banana.gif]
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 07:34:35 PM by J.Rud »

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2006, 07:42:10 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Fired00d,
  Welcome to the Posts 1K Club!  Keep up the good work!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Later--HUBBARD  
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2006, 07:44:01 PM »

Well, Well, Well...We have another member to the club....And a worthy one at that....Please join me in welcoming Fired00d !!!!

Keep the knowledge and power comin' bro.

Amen to that Jocko! :o Way to go Firedood! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Enjoy your posts, Keep er comming Bro! [smiley=banana.gif] Blessings to ya!

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Fired00d,
  Welcome to the Posts 1K Club!  Keep up the good work!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Later--HUBBARD  
Thanks. If I can only give a tenth back to this site that I've received then I will feel that I have given something back. Thanks to all members here from those that have posted one post to those that have posted thousands. You all make this site what it is. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Also would like to thank a few others; first Naitram (the founder) of this site had it not been for him starting the site I can't imagine where we all would be (probably somewhere broke, busted, and disgusted from not having the knowledge that this site runs over with), an secondly I'd like to thank Mr/MrsWeCVO for turning me on to this site. Bet you never thought I'd get so addicted to this place. :o

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 07:49:39 PM by flhtcse2004 »
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2006, 08:20:15 PM »

[smiley=pumpkin.gif] 'D00d [smiley=fireman.gif], Congrats on the 1000th post!!!  [smiley=2vrolijk_09.gif] Here's to the next thousand [smiley=drink.gif], and the thousand after that [smiley=drink.gif], and the thousand after that [smiley=drink.gif], and the . . . . . . . . well . . . . you get the idea!  ;D  Thanks for being a part of the site!!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2006, 08:24:45 PM »

D00d welcome to the club, only 1500 till the next milestone
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2006, 08:27:05 PM »

Dood,
Congrats and thanks for all you bring to the site [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=cherry.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2006, 09:48:41 PM »

[smiley=pumpkin.gif] 'D00d [smiley=fireman.gif], Congrats on the 1000th post!!!  [smiley=2vrolijk_09.gif] Here's to the next thousand [smiley=drink.gif], and the thousand after that [smiley=drink.gif], and the thousand after that [smiley=drink.gif], and the . . . . . . . . well . . . . you get the idea!  ;D  Thanks for being a part of the site!!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Hey! Bartender
Get that Man a Drink, Congrat's Gary on your 1000th love to read your posts and for trying to help where ever you can. [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif]

« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 09:51:12 PM by iselbulls »

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2006, 10:11:47 PM »

Hey Fire, you 'da man!  [smiley=fireman.gif](dood) har! Congrats on the 1K posts.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2006, 06:06:17 AM »

Also would like to thank a few others; first Naitram (the founder), an secondly I'd like to thank Mr/MrsWeCVO for turning me on to this site. Bet you never thought I'd get so addicted to this place. :o[smiley=pumpkin.gif] [smiley=fireman.gif]
We are so happy we did have the pleasure to meet you at the HOG Rally, and have been able to recognize and wave at you on the road.  We are going to have to get better and running into each other on the road this summer.  We ride all over your neighborhood all the time.  Congratulations fired00d for the recognition, but that is not what keeps you here.  And we are sure glad to have you here.  Welcome to the club.   ;)

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2006, 06:09:10 AM »

Thanks. If I can only give a tenth back to this site that I've received then I will feel that I have given something back. Thanks to all members here from those that have posted one post to those that have posted thousands. You all make this site what it is. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Also would like to thank a few others; first Naitram (the founder) of this site had it not been for him starting the site I can't imagine where we all would be (probably somewhere broke, busted, and disgusted from not having the knowledge that this site runs over with), an [highlight]secondly I'd like to thank Mr/MrsWeCVO for turning me on to this site[/highlight]. Bet you never thought I'd get so addicted to this place. :o

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Guess we all need to thank Mr/MrsWeCVO.  Your posts have never failed to bring a smile and your sense of humor has, I'm sure, brightened a lot of days around here.  Looking forward to meeting you in person and sharing a  [smiley=drink.gif]   Congratulations!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 64

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 24 queries.