Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: CVO WITH WHITEWALLS  (Read 9211 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: CVO WITH WHITEWALLS
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2006, 11:34:22 AM »

I think the fat white walls look best on the bikes that are trying to look like the older bikes. JMO I'm only 6'2  210  but I don't think the fat white walls look right on the seegs. Maybe if I put on a few more pounds they'll look better. [highlight]Could someone please explain what the F**** being overweight  has to do with weather or not you like the looks of something.[/highlight]

I think he means don't "dis" on my tires, cause I'm big enough to defend my choice against most of you guys.......
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 11:35:24 AM by Rjob749 »

starvin

« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2006, 11:55:26 AM »

I think he means don't "dis" on my tires, cause I'm big enough to defend my choice against most of you guys.......
Rjob my point is if you like it why does it matter what anyone else thinks. Also this is coming from a guy who deleted his own post on someone who disagreed whith him on trailering a bike. He's not big enough to make me forget that.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2006, 11:57:58 AM »

Sorry didn't know the history LOL.   [smiley=oops.gif]

My Post #90 to this thread.

[highlight]Quote from lugnut on Mar 11th, 2006, 2:41pm:
Just remember before u commet I'am 6" 4" 255. lol Be honest boys ( girls )[/highlight]

I think it does give the bike more of a nostalgic look, like someone did a trick paint job on an older bike.  

I was looking at my alloys today next to my 2000 with lace wheels and I must say if I did the wide whites I'd definitely go with a wide lace wheel too.  It's only money.

Like Dood said, it's your bike, love it and ride it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 12:24:25 PM by Rjob749 »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2006, 12:11:08 PM »

I'm hoping that anyone who reads this post takes a minute before they jump all over me. I have probably pissed off more people than anyone in recent memory on this site and whether anyone believes me or not, in my heart, I never intended to do that. Still I am an a loudmouth, opinionated S.O.B. at times and I know it, so I try to learn from my mistakes. One of the things I constantly forget in posting on this site is that with the exception of Beags, none of you have ever met me face to face. Beyond that, Big Daddy and I have spoken on the phone and a couple of the administrators have PM me about my transgressions and have gotten a better sense of who and what I'm all about from those. What I'm trying to say here is that when things get personal as they do from time to time, try to put yourself in the other guy's shoes and see if you can understand what he's upset about. We all are nutso about our rides or we wouldn't be reading and posting on this site all the time. Also, one of the things I love most about going to an event like Daytona, Sturgis, Laconia is seeing what everyone else has done to their ride. Maybe I like some of what I see, maybe I don't. More than likely I open my yap and says something to whoever is with me. Through it all and this is my point I remember that the bike I'm liking or disliking belongs to someone just like me that has a lifelong passion for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. So when things get a little personal on the site here, try to envision how you would handle the conversation face to face. Like I said, I need to do better at that myself some days, but I'm trying and I hope all of you do as well

adios amigos
                   Big Brian

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2006, 01:04:10 PM »

I'm hoping that anyone who reads this post takes a minute before they jump all over me. I have probably pissed off more people than anyone in recent memory on this site and whether anyone believes me or not, in my heart, I never intended to do that. Still I am an a loudmouth, opinionated S.O.B. at times and I know it, so I try to learn from my mistakes. One of the things I constantly forget in posting on this site is that with the exception of Beags, none of you have ever met me face to face. Beyond that, Big Daddy and I have spoken on the phone and a couple of the administrators have PM me about my transgressions and have gotten a better sense of who and what I'm all about from those. What I'm trying to say here is that when things get personal as they do from time to time, try to put yourself in the other guy's shoes and see if you can understand what he's upset about. We all are nutso about our rides or we wouldn't be reading and posting on this site all the time. Also, one of the things I love most about going to an event like Daytona, Sturgis, Laconia is seeing what everyone else has done to their ride. Maybe I like some of what I see, maybe I don't. More than likely I open my yap and says something to whoever is with me. Through it all and this is my point I remember that the bike I'm liking or disliking belongs to someone just like me that has a lifelong passion for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. So when things get a little personal on the site here, try to envision how you would handle the conversation face to face. Like I said, I need to do better at that myself some days, but I'm trying and I hope all of you do as well

adios amigos
                   Big Brian
Well dip me in s**t ol Spidey with a new perspective on things.I like the spin bro.And you're totally right as the saying goes"Another mans trash is the other man's treasure." I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder cuz if we all followed the same cookie cutter style we would all be riding an Orange Crappy Chopper [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]Boring.So lets let our taste shine through on the scoots we posess and ride em with pride.Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2006, 01:36:17 PM »

Well dip me in s**t ol Spidey with a new perspective on things.I like the spin bro.Later,Q
----------------------------------------------------------------
Q,

This new Spidey could be tough to take. I like the old one better......... [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

I wonder if it's because it was an early in the day post from him? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Maybe he's just a very nice morning person until some yo-yo pi$$e$ in his Cheerio's.  >:(

Fatboy  ;D

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2006, 03:02:40 PM »

[highlight]Maybe he's just a very nice morning person until some yo-yo pi$$e$ in his Cheerio's.   [/highlight]

the tears are running down my face this made me laugh so hard  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

thanks dude
                 Big B

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2006, 05:20:44 PM »

Big B,

I knew you'd be hip to it.   [smiley=znotworthy.gif]

We all know your just a Big ol' Cuddly Teddy Bear from Maine at heart. [smiley=tr_4.gif]

Fatboy  [smiley=zroflmao.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2006, 07:04:44 PM »

[highlight]  Big B,

I knew you'd be hip to it.   [smiley=znotworthy.gif]

We all know your just a Big ol' Cuddly Teddy Bear from Maine at heart. [smiley=tr_4.gif]

Fatboy  [smiley=zroflmao.gif][/highlight]
OK  now you pissed in my Cheerios     ;)

« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 10:54:27 PM by twolanerider »

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2006, 07:16:31 PM »

Lugnut,
Bro, you should consider having naitram resizing this pic for your avatar!! Got to say, IMHO this one is a real good shot of your bike!
MYCVO [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2006, 07:17:53 PM »

This one is sweet
(for some reason it isnt showing) but #85 post
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 07:18:57 PM by MYCVO »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2006, 10:55:49 PM »

----------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe he's just a very nice morning person until some yo-yo pi$$e$ in his Cheerio's.  >:(

Screw that !!  I'm gonna eat 'em when he's not looking.  Then with the milk dribbling down my chin I'll blame it on Fatboy  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] .

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2006, 06:32:53 AM »

Screw that !!  I'm gonna eat 'em when he's not looking.  Then with the milk dribbling down my chin I'll blame it on Fatboy  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] .
[smiley=nixweiss.gif] just something about soggy Cheerios, that doesn't get my appetite going

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2006, 08:39:03 AM »

----------------------------------------------------------
Umm 2Lane,

As long as I'm a faster runner then you I'll be safe.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

I'll be the guy in the Screamin' Yellow PF Flyer's............ ;D

Fatboy  [smiley=banana.gif]

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2006, 09:03:33 AM »

Well 2lane I think if you just asked He'd be more than happy to share his piss laden Cheerios with anyone.You wouldn't have to sneak.I would try em but I don't think I would like the twang.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 09:04:12 AM by BigDaddy1569 »
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 20 queries.