Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Author Topic: Best CVO  (Read 8891 times)

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
Re: Best CVO
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2009, 12:19:12 PM »

I'm sure it's too big to be fun now.  Never be like the first.  I will look for the thread.  What's the dates?  I might.  Had a great time last time! :drink:

steve-o

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG Electric Orange & Jet Black
    • CVO2: 2010 SESG Tequila Sunrise
    • CVO3: 2012 SEUC Electric Orange & Black Diamond
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2009, 01:54:27 PM »

2004 O&B Gets my vote.

Mary217

• CVO1: '08 Springer Inferno Orange
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2009, 06:45:41 PM »

:2vrolijk_21: :orange:  I LOVE my '08 Springer!! 

Two Wheels

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2009, 06:51:29 PM »

I like this one !

2007 Screaming Eagle Road King - Black Ice, Pewter Leafing.  Here's the key though ...   V&H monster ovals, chrome of course but with the black tips and properly tuned.  Inner primary chromed, passing lights ! 

As Homer Simpson would say arrgghhhhh .....

Unreal.   

jpparker

• CVO's.... the ONLY way to go!
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2009, 02:32:28 AM »

I own a used bike dealership in Missouri.  I have owned 4 2000/01 SERGs, 1 FXDWG2, 1 03 SERK, 2 04 SEEG's (orange and blue), 3 05 SEEG (yellow and red's) and 1 07 Ultra (ob). 

In my opinion, the best were the 04 and 05's hands down.  My 07 didn't have near the power that the 04/05's did (although I know they can be set up differently).  My personal favorite of the lot was the 04 pumpkin with Thunderheaders.  Dyno'd at 108hp and with the detachable tour pak it was quite practical.

I sold a buddy of mine a 2000 orange and black SERG and after I kept stomping him with the 04 pumpkin he took out the 95" motor (with only 9k miles) and replaced it with a 124" S&S twin cam and it now produces right at 140hp.  I now have a major case of big inch envy!  LOL!

Ceej

• HD C-ustomer V-ery O-ften
  • Elite CVO Member
  • You've found CVOHarley.com, Now seek counseling...
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 01:01:47 AM »

Admittedly I am biased, but the '04 pumpkin caught my attention and made me go out of my way to find just that bike. I always liked the 2000 SERG black & orange as well, but the '04 Pumpkin was perfect, and still is. all the others are beautiful, I love the Fatboys, the Springers & the new SERG's, but there will never be another SEEG - now that the SESG's are here. Makes my SEEG vanity plate even more special.

I have a 2000 Fatboy that is a thing of art and beauty for the girlfriend with every piece of chrome possible and not even 5k miles. I have a tried and true 50k mile RK - been all around the country and looks like something Elvis rode, stunning bike - a true piece of my history that I treasure. I have a chopper project underway and if I spend 50k it will be hard pressed to rival the character of the others.

All the while the Pumpkin is a part of Harley history as are all the '04-'05 SEEG's. They built on the foundation built by the earlier SERK's, they arguably led to the Street Glides and the never ending Screamin Eagle Ultra's. They were the beginning of the accepting that "Geezer Glides" could be so much more - and today we see Bagger builders, goodies, suspensions, tires, wheels, brakes, seats, stereos, etc. etc. etc...

again, I might be Biased...just my opinion ::)
2004 SEEG
1995 FLHR
2000 FLSTF
1968 RSSS

Eagle Rider #1747

There really is a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown........:)

Wild Bill

• CVO1: 2006 FLSTFSE2
    • CVO2: 2006 VRSCSE2 - Sold
    • CVO3: 2009 Buell Blast - OK not a CVO but fun
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2009, 11:55:42 AM »

I'm partial to the 2006 SE Fat Boy. especially purple and orange ones.

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2009, 12:15:58 PM »

CJ
Good post.  :2vrolijk_21:  Now I know where you been hiding out, just keeping busy in the garage.  ;D
                                     Dave
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2009, 12:26:09 PM »

This one! :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2009, 12:26:53 PM »

And this one!!! :) ;D ;)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

CVOGUY

• CVO1: 05 Electra Glide CVO (Candy Cherry)
    • CVO2: 04 Electra Glide CVO (Orange Pearl)
    • CVO3: 01 FXDWG2 "Switchblade" (Scarlett Red)
    • ronsradrides.com
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2009, 02:10:51 PM »

This is a no brainer...!!  (just my opinion of course.. :orange: :orange: :orange:)

In order of overall coolness, color, adaptability, (ability to change it's looks quickly), performance, ease of upgrades and mods, value retention, dependability and riding enjoyment. :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pepper:

Here is my top ten.  (I know.., it' suppose to be only one.., but too hard to do..!!) :drink:

1. 04 SEEG (Orange/Black)
2. 04 SEEG (Blue/Black)
3. 05 SEEG2 (Two Tone Candy Cherry)
4. 02 RKSE (Candy Brandy)
5. 02 RKSE (Purple/Silver)
6. 01 FXDWG2 Switchblade (Scarlett Red)
7. 01 FLTRSEI2 (Black/Silver)
8. 01 FLTRSEI2 (Blue Pearl/Silver)
8. 00 FLTRSEI (Orange/Black)
9. 07 FLHRSE3 (Any color)
10. 04 FXTDSE2 (Yellow/Silver or Cobalt Blue/Black - it's a tie for this spot)

Been lucky enough to own, (or have owned in the past),  multiple copies of all of the above bikes, so was able to compare them first hand.  :huepfenjump3:

Now,.., must admit, I really like the 09 SERG's but have so far resisted buying one - too many issues with cracking wheels, cupping tires etc.., - I know the MoCo will fix them, but when HD is OUT of tires, and you have to wait for the Blade wheels to come in and you either need to park the bike or ride with the wheels cracked and/or tires cupping.., I'm just having a hard time dealing with that.  Wouldn't want to buy one and then HAVE IT RIGHT BACK IN THE SHOP - NO FUN!!  Buy em to ride em, not park em...!  (Sure do like the looks of them though - very cool bikes..!!)

Am attaching pics of my number ONE though - 04 SEEG Pumpkin :) ;)
You can't take it with you when you go.., so enjoy it now!!  (Otherwise the kids will fight over it anyway..!!)

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2009, 05:47:21 PM »

And this one!!! :) ;D ;)

nice stable Howie
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2009, 05:50:26 PM »

nice stable Howie

Thanks Larry, here's the full stable, including the non-CVO's! :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2009, 09:19:26 PM »

Howie what do you do for fun anyway.  :nixweiss:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2009, 06:21:23 AM »

he sits in the garage till the wee hours, drinks coffee, fires up a butt and just looks, good time
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 24 queries.