Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Well Mine Finally showed up  30 days LATE!  (Read 3749 times)

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
Re: Well Mine Finally showed up  30 days LATE!
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2005, 07:16:01 PM »

http://69.20.111.53/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=127
What I did is remove the old horn and used the bracket and bell. You need to be careful because it bolts on with only one bolt, so you want it to stay put so it won't rotate into the tank.  What I used is two washers with a rubber backing and turn the rubber to the bracket on each side. Worked very well..I also used some rubber tape and wrapped it around the motor assy of the horn so that the bell once clamped into place would not move.  I used and ohm meter to find ground and hook neg to neg and pos to pos.  Push the Button and AHOOOOOGAH!!!!!! It is quit loud I would say it is louder than the stock horn..
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 07:55:54 PM by Bubba »
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

06ULTRASE

• Senior CVO Member
  • In Memory of Scott Wheelihan

• CVO1: 06 FLHTUCSE (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTUCSE8
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2005, 08:30:45 PM »

Great looking scooter, welcome to the site. [smiley=banana.gif]
 [smiley=jalapeno.gif]

Ramblin Man

• Ride it like you stole it!
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2005, 11:10:14 PM »

Bubba, You said they delivered your bike 30 days late?  It looks like you got your bike the first of December, so I take it they promised you a first of November delivery date?  My new Autumn Haze is supposed to be here sometime in December.  The Dealer still doesn't have a firm delivery date from the MOCO.  I ordered the bike back in September, and didn't think December would ever get here.  Now, I'm thinking I might just have another month of pacing the floor, like some new Dad at the hospital waiting on his firstborn.  Did your Dealer give you any reason why your bike was a month late?  My Dealer is assuring me it should still come in sometime this month, but I'm beginning to wonder.  :-/
2006 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
2005 Softail Deluxe (sold 10/15/05)
2003 Dyna Wide Glide (still ridin' it)
1998 Sportster (sold)

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2005, 12:01:26 AM »

I ordered it the day after the LV show it was suppose to be here OCT 10th, But a no show......
The bike came in NOV 11th but I was out of town working and could not pick it up until 5 days later.
Bummer boy was it hard to keep my mine on working.  Would not had been so bad but I sold my Road King
and had nothing to ride for month and half.  I didn't think that it would sell that fast as it did guess I had it priced
too low because it sold the same day I stuck in on the parking lot of my wife’s restaurant.  Also when you Dealer get a VIN # the bike is on the way it is out of the CVO inventory and in your dealers inventory and depending where you live usually
5 day ship for Central time zone areas.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 12:05:05 AM by Bubba »
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 24 queries.