Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: T-Boned  (Read 5797 times)

tazmun

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE (sold)
    • CVO2: 19 FLHXS All Black
T-Boned
« on: August 17, 2009, 09:38:59 PM »

Just thought I'd bring up the subject, totally pisses me off!
I woman I work with, brother-in-law, was taking a short ride to see his son at work yesterday,
around 6pm, when this "women" decides to turn left, and t-bones him. He took evasive action,
but didn't help. The "women" t-bones him, and as he's laying in the ditch, she says to him
"you came out of no where" Long story short, he may lose his left foot.
The part that really pisses me off, while they are waiting for medical assistance the "women"
is standing next to her SUV, smoking a cig, and laughing with the passenger in her car!!!!!!
I just don't understand people........... anyone got a gun?
The "TAZMUN"

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
Re: T-Boned
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 09:48:50 PM »

I don't even know what to say. Hope things work out for him. I'll take the 5th on her  :lipsrsealed2:

Wrongway

• Stop Following Me!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • What A Beautiful Mess I'm In......
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon aka Mongo
    • CVO2: Gone:2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry, Teal, 2006 FLHTCUSE Crimson
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 10:02:57 PM »

I have guns, don't know either party and would be willing to come out and thin the gene pool! Nobody knows me, in and out, done deal. Some people need to be kilt! ' 

tazmun

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE (sold)
    • CVO2: 19 FLHXS All Black
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 10:21:46 PM »

Thanks wrongway, my thougts exactly!
The "TAZMUN"

HOGDOG

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 10:56:58 AM »

sounds like she's not worth the stinkin bullet. now tortures a thought....

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 01:11:10 PM »

That's why they put the $@#*& on the woman..Sorry not all woman are like that.
Bill

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 01:28:47 PM »

.....................you can use mine.    >:(   
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 04:24:53 PM »

sounds like she's not worth the stinkin bullet. now tortures a thought....

Well waterboarding is out now thanks to this mis-administration. I'm with Wrongway.......taking care of bizz.
 :2vrolijk_21:
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 04:35:39 PM »

Just thought I'd bring up the subject, totally pisses me off!
I woman I work with, brother-in-law, was taking a short ride to see his son at work yesterday,
around 6pm, when this "women" decides to turn left, and t-bones him. He took evasive action,
but didn't help. The "women" t-bones him, and as he's laying in the ditch, she says to him
"you came out of no where" Long story short, he may lose his left foot.
The part that really pisses me off, while they are waiting for medical assistance the "women"
is standing next to her SUV, smoking a cig, and laughing with the passenger in her car!!!!!!
I just don't understand people........... anyone got a gun?

I dropped my KLR riding into work back in June...hit some gravel in a turn and the bike went right out from under me, no warning...just whammo and I am sliding down the road wondering what the hell happened.  Bike slide into the other lane and I kind of rolled and slid around, jacked up my right leg pretty badly - bleeding down my leg, the entire right knee is torn from my thigh to my mid shin.

So I am lying there in the road and two cars drove right past me...eye contact and everything since I had my helmet off trying to get my self inventory done of what was hurt and what wasn't.

Wasn't until after I had the bike up, collected the debris field and was sitting waiting for my wife that someone stopped.

People suck.

Montanakid

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 04:32:15 PM »

I know the feeling, left daughters birthday, wife decided it was too cold so she rode with others in a cage, ( first time ever) Thank goodness, lady pulls out in front of me I T bone her Mazda Miata and break left arm, left leg and finger on right hand, but get this a car pulls up behind me to block any traffic as it's night and dark, ( I was afraid of getting run over as I couldn't get up) but lady who  caused it never came over to see if I was dead or alive or anything, to this day I don't know what she looks like.
Had a 03 Pearl White Fatboy of course totaled and now have a 2010 FLHTCSE but she is underinsured so what I thought to be a free upgrade will cost me cash plus all the pain rehab etc.
S&S T 124 LC Engine
D&D Borzilla Eghaust
Horsepower Inc Throttle Assembly
Hawg Wired 6 Pack System
Progressive Monotubes Front
Progressive 440's Rear

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 07:45:37 PM »

I just think our society has deteriorated or something.  People are just so into themselves and don't want to be bothered even when they make a mistake they will not show human deciency & compasion....it seems to be all over this country & maybe other parts of the world.  Is it attribuitable to our new age of instant communication & gradification?  The new 'It's all about me' society.  Just experienced it 1st hand with this recent 'accident' and I'm still having trouble believing the attitude/response from the one who hit me.  :confused5: :-[ :-\ spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 07:55:23 PM »

I just think our society has deteriorated or something.  People are just so into themselves and don't want to be bothered even when they make a mistake they will not show human deciency & compasion....it seems to be all over this country & maybe other parts of the world.  Is it attribuitable to our new age of instant communication & gradification?  The new 'It's all about me' society.  Just experienced it 1st hand with this recent 'accident' and I'm still having trouble believing the attitude/response from the one who hit me.  :confused5: :-[ :-\ spyder

I've been a completely innocent victim of two car accidents - rear ended in one case and hit head on in another case.  Neither time did the jerk that caused the accident find it necessary to inquire as to my condition.   >:(

And the deer that caused my only cycle accident didn't seem to give a chit either!   :(
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2011, 08:10:52 PM »

And the deer that caused my only cycle accident didn't seem to give a chit either!   :(
If you just knew how badly it hurts me to chuckle, you wouldn't have said that.  :'(  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

schmoopy

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2011, 08:49:49 PM »

I agree. There seems to be a troubling deterioration in society. But beware- "It's all about me" is very closely followed by "It's not my fault" and "Talk to my lawyer". It's scary how disconnected and uncaring people can be.

StevesCVO

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2011, 09:26:59 PM »

I agree. There seems to be a troubling deterioration in society. But beware- "It's all about me" is very closely followed by "It's not my fault" and "Talk to my lawyer". It's scary how disconnected and uncaring people can be.

Seems no one takes responsability for their actions any more. It's always someone elses fault and they look for someone else to blame. Too bad our society has degenerated so far down.
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 21 queries.