Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 49

Author Topic: JCZ mods have begun.......  (Read 170931 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: JCZ mods have begun.......
« Reply #135 on: September 21, 2009, 08:43:54 PM »

Dick

There have been many people who offered to install them on his tour pak.
Your right, maybe he'd rather get the razzin.

SBB
Finally you understand. :wall: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2009, 08:51:00 PM »

Very nice mods JCZ. I have to concur on the Corbin. I have had 4 of them now and love them. My current 2010 Ultra has one as well. I, like you, do not notice  "break in" period. Seems the same to me. I put it on and have ridden 2600 miles on it in three weeks and love it. Love the colors on yours.

Rob

harleymike77

« Reply #137 on: September 29, 2009, 11:25:02 AM »

This photo shows the new Kuryakn license plate frame......shaved the huge stock license plate light and reflector.  Sure cleans up the back end.
Hey JCZ, I am REALLY liking this license plate frame.  Just wondering if it covers EVERYTHING that was removed (i.e. factory plate holder, license plate light, reflector etc.).  If so, I am going to order one later today.  I don't want to have to start "filling holes" if some would be exposed after the install.  This would be my first mod whenever my bike finally shows up.. :pepper:  Thanks in advance, and keep up with those awesome mods!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2009, 08:05:47 PM »

Hey JCZ, I am REALLY liking this license plate frame.  Just wondering if it covers EVERYTHING that was removed (i.e. factory plate holder, license plate light, reflector etc.).  If so, I am going to order one later today.  I don't want to have to start "filling holes" if some would be exposed after the install.  This would be my first mod whenever my bike finally shows up.. :pepper:  Thanks in advance, and keep up with those awesome mods!

No, no holes to fill.  There is a hole behind the plate, but you can get a hole plug at any hardware store.  You can get them in black plastic or chrome.   As of right this minute, nothing on my bike has been painted.  That's about to change in the next week or two.  Stay tuned for those pics. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

harleymike77

« Reply #139 on: September 30, 2009, 07:57:51 AM »

No, no holes to fill.  There is a hole behind the plate, but you can get a hole plug at any hardware store.  You can get them in black plastic or chrome.   As of right this minute, nothing on my bike has been painted.  That's about to change in the next week or two.  Stay tuned for those pics. :2vrolijk_21:

Oh ya, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be waiting for those pics  :2vrolijk_21:Thanks for the info. on the license plate holder - I just ordered one.  I also bought a Garmin Zumo 660 yesterday and the fairing mount from HD.  Kind of "scary" how I'm buying accessories for a bike I don't even have yet   :o

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2009, 08:19:35 AM »

Oh ya, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be waiting for those pics  :2vrolijk_21:Thanks for the info. on the license plate holder - I just ordered one.  I also bought a Garmin Zumo 660 yesterday and the fairing mount from HD.  Kind of "scary" how I'm buying accessories for a bike I don't even have yet   :o
Yeah, I'd say you've got a full case of OCD in the early stages.  :o :P har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

harleymike77

« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2009, 08:35:14 AM »

Yeah, I'd say you've got a full case of OCD in the early stages.  :o :P har!  spyder
:lolk: I agree........ I even want to send my Headpipe to Steve at Fullsac, but don't have the bike yet  :o

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you ain't Riding..You ain't living
« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2009, 08:39:09 AM »

Has the TP been put on yet......I think your holding out on the Pictures??   :nixweiss:
2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,
Thunder-Max Auto Tune, SE Compensator, Legend Air Suspension.

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2009, 09:08:52 AM »

You want me to break in that Garmin 660 for you until you need it? :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2009, 10:04:40 AM »

Has the TP been put on yet......I think your holding out on the Pictures??   :nixweiss:

No, everything will be done at one time.  Still waiting on the leg fairings and the painter for the inner fairing and Hog Pod. :nixweiss:  Jim's had my bike a couple of weeks and it seems like a couple of months.   I just keep telling myself "quit whinning, some of these guys don't even have their bike yet". :huepfenlol2:  That little talk to self doesn't help. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you ain't Riding..You ain't living
« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2009, 10:08:58 AM »

No, everything will be done at one time.  Still waiting on the leg fairings and the painter for the inner fairing and Hog Pod. :nixweiss:  Jim's had my bike a couple of weeks and it seems like a couple of months.   I just keep telling myself "quit whinning, some of these guys don't even have their bike yet". :huepfenlol2:  That little talk to self doesn't help. :nixweiss:

Yeah I hear you,

You have a good look going, so I guess there's no choice but to be patient.....it will be worth the wait.
2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,
Thunder-Max Auto Tune, SE Compensator, Legend Air Suspension.

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2009, 10:09:56 AM »

Jim still has the bike---that's rough. I heard it was there when I spoke to him last Friday. You can always ride the other one--it is not to tough being you :)

Myko

• Senior CVO Member
  • Takin' Bug Slayer Home

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE "BUG SLR" Spiced Rum - Yummmm!
    • CVO2: 1985 FLHTC "St Steven", RK conversion, hand paint in Naples, IT
« Reply #147 on: October 02, 2009, 07:44:26 PM »

Okay, so I made the call to Paul Yaffe of BaggerNation on the license plate from that was mentioned earlier in this thread.
http://www.baggernation.com/products-body-plateholders.htm (bottom of page)

Turns out these are not ready for prime time and that they were posted on the website too early. Couldn't give me any idea as to when they would be released. Says he'll post when they are ready to sell.

I know, pricey, but I sure like the looks of it as well as lighting up to plate to keep me legit. :jester:
 :wall:
~~~~~
Mike
------------------------------------------------------
2010 Spiced Rum SESG "Bug Slayer"
Fullsac X pipe & 2.0 baffles
Corbin Classic Solo w/Scarlet Flames
14" Wild1 Chubby Apehangers
Hawg Wired Double Shot
Kuryakyn Driving Lights
Clark Custom Windshield & Deflectors
Performance Machine FL Touring Mirrors (black)
Color matched saddlebag spoilers
Deflectorization
Diamond Polished Stainless Steel Engine bolt kit
---------------------------------------------------

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #148 on: October 02, 2009, 08:16:33 PM »

Okay, so I made the call to Paul Yaffe of BaggerNation on the license plate from that was mentioned earlier in this thread.
http://www.baggernation.com/products-body-plateholders.htm (bottom of page)

Turns out these are not ready for prime time and that they were posted on the website too early. Couldn't give me any idea as to when they would be released. Says he'll post when they are ready to sell.

I know, pricey, but I sure like the looks of it as well as lighting up to plate to keep me legit. :jester:
 :wall:

I made that same call yesterday..maybe over the winter he told me.

Myko

• Senior CVO Member
  • Takin' Bug Slayer Home

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE "BUG SLR" Spiced Rum - Yummmm!
    • CVO2: 1985 FLHTC "St Steven", RK conversion, hand paint in Naples, IT
« Reply #149 on: October 03, 2009, 07:54:56 AM »

:vrolijk_4: The "kid in a candy store" thing gets me and I become impatient... don't know if I could wait on an undetermined date... but again, I hate spending money twice!
~~~~~
Mike
------------------------------------------------------
2010 Spiced Rum SESG "Bug Slayer"
Fullsac X pipe & 2.0 baffles
Corbin Classic Solo w/Scarlet Flames
14" Wild1 Chubby Apehangers
Hawg Wired Double Shot
Kuryakyn Driving Lights
Clark Custom Windshield & Deflectors
Performance Machine FL Touring Mirrors (black)
Color matched saddlebag spoilers
Deflectorization
Diamond Polished Stainless Steel Engine bolt kit
---------------------------------------------------
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 49

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 19 queries.