Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 49

Author Topic: JCZ mods have begun.......  (Read 171001 times)

jonga

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: JCZ mods have begun.......
« Reply #195 on: October 06, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »

Lookin GOOD JC, can't wait to see it in person on friday. Is Jim going to have everything on by friday ? Talk to you soon....... Jon  :2vrolijk_21:

TEQUILA -aka- RED RUM

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #196 on: October 06, 2009, 07:47:27 PM »

Jonga....what have you done to your bike....Keith....

jonga

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #197 on: October 06, 2009, 08:15:58 PM »

Just been putting miles on it since I changed shocks and windshield. Going to corbin on sat with JC to get new seat and put a few other little goodies on while I'm at Jims. I'll post pictures of new seat on Sat. Hoping to make TP detachable next.......just a matter of $$$ and sense. Still have to do some performance stuff also......at least AC and exhaust and tuner.... :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2: does it ever stop.....probably Knot  :huepfenjump3:.... Jon

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #198 on: October 06, 2009, 08:18:06 PM »

Just been putting miles on it since I changed shocks and windshield. Going to corbin on sat with JC to get new seat and put a few other little goodies on while I'm at Jims. I'll post pictures of new seat on Sat. Hoping to make TP detachable next.......just a matter of $$$ and sense. Still have to do some performance stuff also......at least AC and exhaust and tuner.... :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2: does it ever stop.....probably Knot  :huepfenjump3:.... Jon

Next it will be digital gauges!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #199 on: October 06, 2009, 08:25:08 PM »

Looking good JC. Ive got to go north soon to ck on my place and would like to see it! Are you riding the weekend of the 10th?? :bananarock:
ps You rob a bank or something?

Well, if you're at Corbin around 9:00 a.m. on Sat. you can have breakfast with Jon and I at the Wizard Cafe.  We'll be staying at the Best Western in Hollister on Friday night.

I'm just getting a p-pad and passenger back rest made to match my seat but we'll be there all day cause Jon is getting the seat and p-pad. Come on by.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #200 on: October 06, 2009, 08:26:59 PM »

Lookin GOOD JC, can't wait to see it in person on friday. Is Jim going to have everything on by friday ? Talk to you soon....... Jon  :2vrolijk_21:

If he doesn't, I'm going to slit my throat and cut my wrists. :'(  Hell, I forgot what the bike looks like it's been so long. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #201 on: October 06, 2009, 08:28:48 PM »

Next it will be digital gauges!

Naw......they don't make em in orange. :huepfenlol2:  

But they'd (the red gauges) look damn nice on Trapperdog's bike, thow! :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #202 on: October 06, 2009, 08:32:16 PM »

You can always do like me.......don't have any sense and sold my soul for the mods. :nervous:  Lookin for a crime partner.....might need to rob a bank. :o

West Coast GTG   

jonga

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #203 on: October 06, 2009, 11:24:02 PM »

Sheesh, I thought you already had........I'm working 7  days a week and will never catch up unless I hit the lotto. Now that Susan has her cert. she wants to play lets make a deal anywhere she can find a BLACK SG. One of us better hit the LOTTO  :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Moodman

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #204 on: October 07, 2009, 07:40:26 AM »

Well, if you're at Corbin around 9:00 a.m. on Sat. you can have breakfast with Jon and I at the Wizard Cafe.  We'll be staying at the Best Western in Hollister on Friday night.

I'm just getting a p-pad and passenger back rest made to match my seat but we'll be there all day cause Jon is getting the seat and p-pad. Come on by.

JCZ
You might want to give Corbin a call first........I've been waiting 4 weeks on a re-cover of my seat that was only supposed to take a week. They told me they ran out of the black braided welting and it won't be in for 4 weeks. Said I had to have the regular black welting if I wanted it right away. I noticed you had that welting on your seat. It may save you a trip. ALSO they are now on their winter hours......the factory is only working 3 days a week. Let me know if they were pulling my chain on the welting.
Moodman

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #205 on: October 07, 2009, 09:26:45 AM »

JCZ
You might want to give Corbin a call first........I've been waiting 4 weeks on a re-cover of my seat that was only supposed to take a week. They told me they ran out of the black braided welting and it won't be in for 4 weeks. Said I had to have the regular black welting if I wanted it right away. I noticed you had that welting on your seat. It may save you a trip. ALSO they are now on their winter hours......the factory is only working 3 days a week. Let me know if they were pulling my chain on the welting.
Moodman

My seat doesn't have braided welting.  Yes, we called ahead and made appointments.  Saturdays are always busy.....even into the winter.  At least that's been my observation every time I've been there, over the years.

Not sure where you're located but if you're within a days ride, you might want to just take a ride down.  Sometimes it doesn't seem like the left hand knows what the right hand is doing there.  At least call on Sat. and talk to Julio......he works back in the factory part of it (not just in an office) and will know first hand.

West Coast GTG   

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #206 on: October 07, 2009, 03:43:20 PM »

Naw......they don't make em in orange. :huepfenlol2:  

But they'd (the red gauges) look damn nice on Trapperdog's bike, thow! :2vrolijk_21:
Man, you're like an addict, now that you're hooked on digital gauges, you want all your friends on the bandwagon too  :)
I guess we can blame Melanie since she's the one who got you hooked

P.S>White collar chrime is the way to go now.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #207 on: October 08, 2009, 11:15:41 PM »

Man, you're like an addict, now that you're hooked on digital gauges, you want all your friends on the bandwagon too  :)
I guess we can blame Melanie since she's the one who got you hooked

P.S>White collar chrime is the way to go now.

No,not hooked.......never even rode with them until tonight.  Just thought the red DD gauges would look good on your bike but maybe not. :nixweiss:

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #208 on: October 08, 2009, 11:19:41 PM »

Just got home.  Went over to the bay area this afternoon to pick up my bike from Jim's.  Got to say I am a happy camper! :2vrolijk_21:

This first pic is taken with the sun behind my shoulder, shinning directly on the dash......shows how easy the gauges are to read, even with the sun shinning directly on them.

Painted inner fairing and HOG PODS, too....
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 11:27:50 PM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #209 on: October 08, 2009, 11:22:13 PM »

Wrong picture....that one was in the shade, this one is in the sun....

West Coast GTG   
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 49

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 21 queries.