Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 2009 CVO Tour Glide  (Read 2588 times)

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
Re: 2009 CVO Tour Glide
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 02:02:49 PM »

purty. :orange:

TN
Wut the hell was that maneuver

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 (ZIGGY) Stardust Silver / Twilight Blue
    • CVO2: 2022 Ultra Limited FLHTK Reef Blue / Vivid Black
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 02:07:46 PM »

Looks like a full dresser to me.  :2vrolijk_21:

Marty
"Let the road go on forever and the party never end "

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 03:09:28 PM »

Altugo, nice job, bagger supreme
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 04:45:10 PM »

Thanks for compliments!! :drink:
Ridin Legend

Luigi

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 05:17:15 PM »

Did you change the suspension? I recently added the heavy duty progressive 440's. Inquirying about the front end change? I had installed a Windvest 14.5 windshield--still much turbulence. Next, I ordered a Klocks Werk 16.5 wind shield. Made a few other changes--also added the chop box, XM,screaming eagle slip on's,HD Race tuner, and mustang seat. Your bike looks great--I have the silver one.

bobroadglide

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 Silver SERG
    • CVO2: 05 Cherry SEEG
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 05:28:18 PM »

Hey ALTUGO,
noticed your CV ws with the vent.  Have you had a chance to ride in the rain yet?  I am curious as to the effect of the vent on the rain forming on the inside of the ws.  I talked to Dave at Clearview today, he did not KNOW if the vent kept the rain off the inside, thought it should, but he had not heard from users of his product.  I am kinda thinking of ordering the vent, but as someone else said, almost looks like a GoldWing.  But if it works, who cares what it looks like.
OBTW, you bike really does look great.

Guilty

• Got Dead?
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 08:02:08 PM »

Very Nice! It looks like you are ready for a nice long road trip. It is a bit naked without a riders backrest though. Are you considering installing an aftermarket amplifier or do you find the sound quality to be good enough with the additional 2 speakers?

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2009, 09:11:47 AM »

Did you change the suspension? I recently added the heavy duty progressive 440's. Inquirying about the front end change? I had installed a Windvest 14.5 windshield--still much turbulence. Next, I ordered a Klocks Werk 16.5 wind shield. Made a few other changes--also added the chop box, XM,screaming eagle slip on's,HD Race tuner, and mustang seat. Your bike looks great--I have the silver one.

I didnt change the suspention yet and i am not pleased with what i have. Rear suspentions buttoms out. I got 20 ps in it. I will try 30 psi.I found the ride very stiff on small roads they arent perfect around here.I dlike a smoother ride any advices?
Ridin Legend

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2009, 09:16:44 AM »

Hey ALTUGO,
noticed your CV ws with the vent.  Have you had a chance to ride in the rain yet?  I am curious as to the effect of the vent on the rain forming on the inside of the ws.  I talked to Dave at Clearview today, he did not KNOW if the vent kept the rain off the inside, thought it should, but he had not heard from users of his product.  I am kinda thinking of ordering the vent, but as someone else said, almost looks like a GoldWing.  But if it works, who cares what it looks like.
OBTW, you bike really does look great.

I had a went on my goldwing and it was usefull for turbulation and fogging under rain.I expected the same and ordered it.Theres not much change on airflow i guess due to different seating position of this bike and havent tried it under rain yet.
Ridin Legend

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2009, 09:21:00 AM »

Very Nice! It looks like you are ready for a nice long road trip. It is a bit naked without a riders backrest though. Are you considering installing an aftermarket amplifier or do you find the sound quality to be good enough with the additional 2 speakers?

I ordered a subwoofer for the tourpac that comes with 500 watts sony explode amplifier.I will try to use it and change the speakers.I think its a must. :drink:
Ridin Legend

Highjagger

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • tradition`s not worship ash but pass on the fire

• CVO1: FXSE Breakout Pro Street 2016 ,- and 2011 Crossbones FLSTSB ,- and 2016 LowRider s FXDLs
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2009, 04:38:22 PM »

Do you have a harley number for the screaming eagle slip on`s ? Are they loud ? Would you sell your stock mufflers ?
Success is to stand up one more than to fall down
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 24 queries.