Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25

Author Topic: Lurkers Welcome!  (Read 47426 times)

magicl1

• Senior CVO Member
Re: Lurkers Welcome!
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2006, 12:57:07 AM »

No longer a lurker.  Finally took delivery on Friday (the 13th :o)of my Autumn Haze.  Having a few issue with idle just after startup so I get to visit my dealer again this week.  Must say, the posts have been very helpful on this site. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Supertrapp 2:1 and SERT

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2006, 08:26:08 AM »

No longer a lurker.  Finally took delivery on Friday (the 13th :o)of my Autumn Haze.  Having a few issue with idle just after startup so I get to visit my dealer again this week.  Must say, the posts have been very helpful on this site. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Magicl1,
Welcome to the site, and congrats on taking delivery of your new bike. Now so you can be officially welcomed and "hazed" (heh, you did buy an "Autumn Haze" SEUC) ;D We need to see this bike...

[smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

BobD

• Senior CVO Member
  • '06 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2006, 01:20:38 PM »

All,
I may be a newbie but I sure won't be lurker. One thing I've found to be true in life, whether you’re with talking with friends, attending a meeting at work or using a discussion site like this is that participation is essential. You get way more out of something you put something into. There’s a wealth of knowledge, experience and enthusiasm in this group and lets all leverage it for the benefit of our common interests.
Hey, anybody in the Kansas City area? Let me hear from you. I'd like to know what your ride, which HD dealership you frequent etc.  
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 01:28:05 PM by ezrider4 »
We will be remembered for all the rules we break.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2006, 01:33:31 PM »

All,
I may be a newbie but I sure won't be lurker. One thing I've found to be true in life, whether you’re with talking with friends, attending a meeting at work or using a discussion site like this is that participation is essential. You get way more out of something you put something into. There’s a wealth of knowledge, experience and enthusiasm in this group and lets all leverage it for the benefit of our common interests.
Hey, anybody in the Kansas City area? Let me hear from you. I'd like to know what your ride, which HD dealership you frequent etc.  

ezrider,
Welcome to the site, and well said. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2006, 06:45:47 PM »

Welcome to all the new members and lurkers.  It is so great to see so many new eFaces around here.  Keeps the site fresh.  Hope to see some of you out on the road.  My husband and I attended a VA Chapter Challenge this past weekend and we saw ten or so CVOs in the parking lot.  There are getting to be more and more of the bikes, it only stands to reason that there be more and more members coming to share here.  I for one, love it.   :D

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2006, 07:26:37 PM »

and you were sure to tell each owner about us right?
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2006, 03:58:24 PM »

You Should know better by now. :D  We are Some of you Best Fans.  

MR WeCVO actually talked to one of the Cherry SEEG owners who is a member here - HOGFN.  It is great to get to meet in person people we see here all the time.  We put the cards on all the CVOs we see everywhere we see them. It was just an amazement to me to see SOOOO Many CVOs at such an event.  
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 06:11:27 AM by Mrs._WeCVO »

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2006, 05:57:42 PM »

Well I guess I better throw my hat in the ring, My name is Don ( ISelBulls ) a newbie I've only been riding about a year now. I live in alittle town south of Modesto Calif. Hilmar only about 3500 ( If everybody stays home ) I bought an 01 Fatboy, loved it and never thought my girlfriend would ever like riding. Got her on back for maybe three or four trips and she got the bug. Got her Lic. and I never got to ride the Fatboy again. So I needed to go bike shopping again, went to the local H-D dealer in Modesto and there it was an 05 SEEG  [smiley=cherry.gif] bought it on the spot. It's a great bike. I found out about this site from a guy at one of the shows, I've been asking questions ever sense. The people here couldn't be a better group of guys & gals, I'm sure that I asked a few dum questions but thats how you learn. Sorry I didn't have a chance to meet up with some of you at the easyrider show. But maybe at Cripple Creek.  Thanks J.C. for all your help.

Don

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2006, 07:30:10 PM »

Don,
Welcome to the site!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] As for asking dumb questions don't worry about it, I've probably already beat you to it. :-[ But you know as far as I'm concerned the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Like making mistakes.... Only way to make a mistake is to try, at least when you trying you are doing something.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2006, 08:57:21 PM »

Well I guess I better throw my hat in the ring, My name is Don ( ISelBulls ) a newbie I've only been riding about a year now. I live in alittle town south of Modesto Calif. Hilmar only about 3500 ( If everybody stays home ) I bought an 01 Fatboy, loved it and never thought my girlfriend would ever like riding. Got her on back for maybe three or four trips and she got the bug. Got her Lic. and I never got to ride the Fatboy again. So I needed to go bike shopping again, went to the local H-D dealer in Modesto and there it was an 05 SEEG  [smiley=cherry.gif] bought it on the spot. It's a great bike. I found out about this site from a guy at one of the shows, I've been asking questions ever sense. The people here couldn't be a better group of guys & gals, I'm sure that I asked a few dum questions but thats how you learn. Sorry I didn't have a chance to meet up with some of you at the easyrider show. But maybe at Cripple Creek.  Thanks J.C. for all your help.

Don

You're welcome Don......but I'm not exactly sure what help you're referring to.

Anyway, soon as it quits raining long enough Terrie and I will take a ride down that way to meet you.  I'll contact you before then.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Tonys

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2006, 09:00:53 PM »

Welcome, Don...look forward to meeting you. You bought a great bike...Im sorta partial to cherry red!

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2006, 09:03:33 PM »

Welcome to club cvo Don!

Congratulations on the purchase of your  [smiley=cherry.gif]!!

Enjoy the ride,

Grover

BadDog

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2006, 02:20:13 PM »

Hi J.C.
I am a newbie with an 04 Cobalt blue/black SEEG.  I just met one of your regular guys - Spider Pschycle (with our same bike) in Norht Carolina and he told me of this site.  I love it...very helpful.

I am planning a 11,000 mile+ cross country trip from Massachusetts down the Appalaichan Trail across the southwest to California, up the coast to Oregon and across the northern Sierra Nevada range through Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and South Dakota then across the plain states back to Massachusetts.  A six week trip with another buddy on an '05 SEEG in Candy Red.  I just had a six speed installed and ordered the matching SE squat tour pack (not cheap).  I was wondering about a few other things that I was looking into on the trip such as bike to bike communication and whether my stock seat will be comfy enough for the entire trip or should I lean toward the Mustang seats or something else?

Great site, great guys (and gals) and very helpful...... I wish I had found this site years ago!

Larry

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2006, 05:18:19 PM »

BadDog,

Welcome to the site!  sounds like you & your bud are gonna have a hellava trip.  Ride safe & good luck on your 11000+ mile trip.

Yellowsedeuce

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2006, 05:36:36 PM »

Hi J.C.
I am a newbie with an 04 Cobalt blue/black SEEG.  I just met one of your regular guys - Spider Pschycle (with our same bike) in Norht Carolina and he told me of this site.  I love it...very helpful.

I am planning a 11,000 mile+ cross country trip from Massachusetts down the Appalaichan Trail across the southwest to California, up the coast to Oregon and across the northern Sierra Nevada range through Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and South Dakota then across the plain states back to Massachusetts.  A six week trip with another buddy on an '05 SEEG in Candy Red.  I just had a six speed installed and ordered the matching SE squat tour pack (not cheap).  I was wondering about a few other things that I was looking into on the trip such as bike to bike communication and whether my stock seat will be comfy enough for the entire trip or should I lean toward the Mustang seats or something else?

Great site, great guys (and gals) and very helpful......[highlight] I wish I had found this site years ago![/highlight]

Larry
Hey Larry, I warned you that this site could be addictive.  Har!  [smiley=drink.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 24 queries.