Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Blonde Mortician  (Read 642 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
The Blonde Mortician
« on: September 21, 2009, 05:32:23 PM »

A man  who just died is delivered to a local mortuary wearing an  expensive, expertly tailored black  suit.

The  female blonde mortician asks the deceased's wife how she would  like the body dressed.  She points out that the man does  look good in the black suit he is already wearing.
The  widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked  his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit.   She gives the Blonde mortician a blank check and she says, 'I  don't care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue  suit for the viewing.'
The woman returns the next day for  the wake.  To her delight, she finds her husband dressed in  a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits  him perfectly.
She says to the mortician, 'Whatever this  cost, I'm very satisfied.  You did an excellent job and I'm  very grateful.  How much did you spend?  To her  astonishment, the blonde mortician presents her with the blank  check.
  There's no charge,' she says.
   No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite  blue suit!' she says.
  Honestly, ma'am,' the blonde  says, 'it cost nothing.  You see a deceased gentleman of  about your husband's size was brought in shortly after you left  yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit.  I  asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a  black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long  as he looked nice.'
  So I just switched the  heads.'
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Diamondback

• Diamondback
  • 1K CVO Member
Re: The Blonde Mortician
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 09:08:19 PM »

;) ;)

Who said blondes were dumb!!!!

2010 FXDFSE2 CVO Fat Bob, V&H staggers, Windshield, saddle bags, passenger back rest. 

2011 CVO Ultra Glide, Progressive Monotubes, Ultra 944's, Power Vision, ceramic headpipes, Cellset, Cee Baileys 15" and Fullsac 1.75"
Former 2009 SE Ultra, Rineharts, Stage I, PC V with autotune non cat header pipe
Former 2007 SE Ultra, D&D, Stage I, TMAT Metzlers
Former 2006 Dragonfly Ultra
Former 1999 Road King

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 20 queries.