Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Biketronics  (Read 2026 times)

dave29

• Full CVO Member
Biketronics
« on: October 05, 2009, 11:39:12 AM »

Has anyone installes a biketronics 75W amp in an 09 SE Ultra? I started the project yesterday and got stumped on the wiring.
Thanks
dave29

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
Re: Biketronics
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 10:33:16 AM »

BT444 says plug and play with factory connectors on the website :confused5:

dave29

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 01:51:22 PM »

Not!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 01:58:28 PM »

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 02:38:12 PM »

dave29

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 12:26:16 PM »

Plug in and play if you have a standard Ultra or Electraglide. If you have a SE, which has the HD upgraded audio system with the amp under the tour pack, there are no instructions on how to rewire the stock amp so that you are not running both amps which Biketronics says is a no no. Really nice people who tried to help but in the end asked me to return their amp for a full refund. I'm sure they are working on a solution but as of now there is none.
I'll keep in contact with them to see when the fix is available. I like the lifetime warranty and the statorguard protection.
Dave29

dave29

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 12:28:32 PM »

I think it will work on the SE Streetglide however you should check if you have the upgraded HD system with the amp. If you don't...it is a plug in and play.
Dave29

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 07:32:53 PM »

Thanks for the info....no amp on the SESG

golaith69

• 06 FLHTCUSE - BLACK CANDY CRIMSON
  • Full CVO Member
  • PLEASE STAND UP WHEN YOU ARE TALKING 2 ME
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 01:56:25 PM »

hello - if i were  you . i would run  from  biketronices ..  they are 1  big  headache , not happy with them at all . try to baffle  you with lots  of bull.. have sent 1 amp to them 3 times and still not rite. having problems  getting to work with the  hogtunes  tweeterpod.. good luck , jeff
up grades - true duals , vance & hines slash cuts , power commander , KN super sucker -w/ chrome base , smart siren II w/ pager ,chrome inner primary ,engine lites ,L.E.D tail lites ,chrome windshield molding ,oil temp guage into fairing, speaker trim rings ,radio trim piece , etc.

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 07:56:02 PM »

I went thru 5, count them five, of the Biketronics Run/Turn/Brake modules. I would return them and he would say they worked for him but would send me a new one. Then same thing with the replacement, finally after 4 of them he said no more, my bike had a problem not his product. I then let him know that this had started with my Road King (2 of the failures) and then on to my SEEG (2 more of the failures) his response then was he would just send my money back. About a week later I recieved another updated Module, not my money, I had bought a Kurakyn by this point but was tired of him so I put it on the shelf and forgot it.
Last month I took it out of the bag and along with one of his Smart Equalizers (remember the Run/turn/brake module was new, just a couple years old) and put them both in a box and sent them back as defective in a buddys name. Two weeks later a new Run/Turn module showed up along with a much updated version of the Equalizer and an apology that the returned units were defective. My buddy found this funny so he called and asked about the new unit, they told him they checked it and it was defective. Sitting on the shelf was apparently hard on it!

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 20 queries.