Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: DICKW Transforming his Scoot  (Read 26494 times)

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you ain't Riding..You ain't living
Re: DICKW Transforming his Scoot
« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2009, 06:39:44 PM »

2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,
Thunder-Max Auto Tune, SE Compensator, Legend Air Suspension.

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2009, 06:47:18 PM »

Nice lookin' scoot! Like the pipes.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2009, 06:55:27 PM »

Dick bike is looking good. :2vrolijk_21: That fog looks like here this morning.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2009, 08:20:26 PM »

She came out great Dick. I like the "naked" look!

JW

SE66

• Senior CVO Member
  • Life Begins When You Get One

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 Twilight Blue / Stardust Silver
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2009, 09:33:43 AM »

DICKW,

Great looking Bike,  Sure like the changes you have made.  I am very curious about the SE medalion on the air cleaner.  did you just replace the insert and or is this an entire replacement of the air cleaner cover.  I am also in the process of changing out my pipes for the V&H power duals as well.  HD dealer telling me that I will have to install SEST and have the bike DYNO'ed to get the proper settings.  anyway I would like to change by air filter cover insert out to the medalion like you have.  Just would like to know if this was just a change of the medalion or the entire cover.  Anyway you have done an excellent job on this bike.  Looks Great.

Jimmy :bananarock:
Jimmy

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2009, 09:43:12 AM »

DICKW,

Great looking Bike,  Sure like the changes you have made.  I am very curious about the SE medalion on the air cleaner.  did you just replace the insert and or is this an entire replacement of the air cleaner cover.  I am also in the process of changing out my pipes for the V&H power duals as well.  HD dealer telling me that I will have to install SEST and have the bike DYNO'ed to get the proper settings.  anyway I would like to change by air filter cover insert out to the medalion like you have.  Just would like to know if this was just a change of the medalion or the entire cover.  Anyway you have done an excellent job on this bike.  Looks Great.

Jimmy :bananarock:

That is just a 9 dollar insert from Harley, I got the idea from the 2010 SEUC there's is black and has the "110" on it.
My came straight out of the HD catalog (without the "110").....your local dealer will be able to hook you up.

Thanks for the compliment.
2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,

DanM

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2009, 09:43:37 AM »

Very nice transformation, thanks for sharing.  :pepper:

SE66

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2009, 09:01:10 PM »

DICKW

I have looked online and all thru the 2010 Harley catalog.  I can't seem to find this medallion.  Could you give me the part number that you used to purchase.  I sure appreciate it.

Jimmy
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 09:04:03 PM by SE66 »
Jimmy

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2009, 04:15:24 AM »

DICKW

I have looked online and all thru the 2010 Harley catalog.  I can't seem to find this medallion.  Could you give me the part number that you used to purchase.  I sure appreciate it.

Jimmy

Page 473 of the 2010 catalog. Have your parts guy order the just the insert. It is part of a kit and that
kit # is 29915-09

SE66

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #144 on: November 17, 2009, 02:59:27 PM »

DICK,

Called up the Ventilator Air Cleaner Kit (29915-09) on the HD parts page.  This kit is broken down by ways of a PDF file. From there all parts are listed.  The SE Medalion part number is (29846-09).  Called my HD Parts Tech and he happend to have 1 in stock.  Going to pick it up Friday.  I sure do appreciate you helping me out with this small change.  But it sure make a large difference in the appearance of the bike I think. 

Thanks Again,
Jimmy
Jimmy

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2009, 03:03:03 PM »

DICK,

Called up the Ventilator Air Cleaner Kit (29915-09) on the HD parts page.  This kit is broken down by ways of a PDF file. From there all parts are listed.  The SE Medalion part number is (29846-09).  Called my HD Parts Tech and he happend to have 1 in stock.  Going to pick it up Friday.  I sure do appreciate you helping me out with this small change.  But it sure make a large difference in the appearance of the bike I think. 

Thanks Again,
Jimmy

Glad I could help you spend some $$$$$$$$

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2009, 03:30:52 PM »

Glad I could help you spend some $$$$$$$$

That's what makes you happy??? What kind of a person could be happy helping others spend money.....how shallow :)

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #147 on: November 17, 2009, 03:35:05 PM »

That's what makes you happy??? What kind of a person could be happy helping others spend money.....how shallow :)

Now that's a good one coming from you my friend........... that insert was 9 bucks.

I am ready to spend some of your money.....................

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2009, 03:50:15 PM »

Bike will be home in about 3 weeks. Just waiting for the inner fairing to come back from Colorado from the painter. After that it's headpipe, boogie lights, Lic plate mount of some sort, new engine guard and a removable luggage rack.  Already have the hawg wired amp and speakers, saddlebag guards and the Corbin Solo sitting on the workbench ready to go.....At this point I just collect parts until the bike comes home.

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2009, 03:55:32 PM »

Bike will be home in about 3 weeks. Just waiting for the inner fairing to come back from Colorado from the painter. After that it's headpipe, boogie lights, Lic plate mount of some sort, new engine guard and a removable luggage rack.  Already have the hawg wired amp and speakers, saddlebag guards and the Corbin Solo sitting on the workbench ready to go.....At this point I just collect parts until the bike comes home.

Don't forget  http://www.dakotadigital.com/    http://www.ironcrossaudio.com/contact.html......... I have more   :nixweiss:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 25 queries.