Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Author Topic: Key West  (Read 9287 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Key West
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2009, 11:28:32 AM »

Happy little message for the inmates at the Dry Tortugas prison
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2009, 11:29:50 AM »

My BSR & I at sunset in Key West

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2009, 11:32:01 AM »

Pete & Wayne singing a song about Ella Fitzgerald at Sloppy Joes.  You just don't hear musical talent like this everyday.  After this I think we went to get either a mustard 'n biscuit or some french fried taters.  Mmmmmmm....mmm.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:35:16 AM by iski »

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2009, 11:34:34 AM »

Ft. Jefferson Dry Tortugas.

Feds abandoned the fort idea after building most of it.  It was sinking into the sand.  Typical fed project.....

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2009, 11:47:26 AM »

Lisa & I at Mile Marker 0, Hwy. 1

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2009, 11:48:53 AM »

Our friends from Tallahassee at lunch in Key West

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2009, 12:00:38 PM »

Leaving the Dry Tortugas.  Never saw a turtle.  Except for the one on Cheri's hat.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2009, 01:08:01 PM »

Rob can sleep anywhere

There may be some truth to that statement...  :nixweiss: ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2009, 03:56:22 PM »

What a trip!! Thanks so VERY much to RobMay/Annette for sharing their hospitality and extended family (almost as sweetie as dad ;) ) Umami....jest sayin' is all :)

Thanks to Miker/Lisa#1 for putting us up for the next leg of the trip (and the way back)... always back to the dookie and GFY! Don't ever change (well except for double checking the customer service haha ...am so sorry I didnt take a pic of the bagels and whitefish ....and n/m.... prolly better not to remind me I'll be waiting awhile for the next delicacy that is that breakfast!)

Was awesome to see Stu (stuart?? sorry I cant call ya that haha) and Lisa #2 (in order of appearing on the trip!!) was a pleasure to finally meet ya and get to share Stu's bday with ya'll! Even better to have ya meet us for a meal in KW a couple days later!! Hope the next day was as wonderful in KW as the ride back!

Iski and Lisa (disregarding the whole boat/14' waves thingy) was so great to finally meet you both!! Breakfast the next day was a blast (moscow mimosa forevah!!...again, jest sayin'') haha... chickens and dogs runnin around?? Oh yeah, and ANOTHER Mike hahah ..hope to be at the same place sometime soon!

What an extra bonus that we got to visit with Jorge and mi linda martha!! Aguila is gonna be my new fav non-"piss"-beer :) Meeting your daughter finally was a treat!! What a beauty!! Jorge?? Surpresas?? Para quien?? hahaha

Santa??? Can we do it all again soon?? :) What a great time, with great people, great times and a TON of fun!! Thanks to the KW gang (and I'm really happy that everyone helped with all the pics!!)....good job HB for posting and the commentary...that's always the best :) <3
I like shiny stuff!

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2009, 07:12:42 PM »

What a trip!! Thanks so VERY much to RobMay/Annette for sharing their hospitality and extended family (almost as sweetie as dad ;) ) Umami....jest sayin' is all :)

Thanks to Miker/Lisa#1 for putting us up for the next leg of the trip (and the way back)... always back to the dookie and GFY! Don't ever change (well except for double checking the customer service haha ...am so sorry I didnt take a pic of the bagels and whitefish ....and n/m.... prolly better not to remind me I'll be waiting awhile for the next delicacy that is that breakfast!)

Was awesome to see Stu (stuart?? sorry I cant call ya that haha) and Lisa #2 (in order of appearing on the trip!!) was a pleasure to finally meet ya and get to share Stu's bday with ya'll! Even better to have ya meet us for a meal in KW a couple days later!! Hope the next day was as wonderful in KW as the ride back!

Iski and Lisa (disregarding the whole boat/14' waves thingy) was so great to finally meet you both!! Breakfast the next day was a blast (moscow mimosa forevah!!...again, jest sayin'') haha... chickens and dogs runnin around?? Oh yeah, and ANOTHER Mike hahah ..hope to be at the same place sometime soon!

What an extra bonus that we got to visit with Jorge and mi linda martha!! Aguila is gonna be my new fav non-"piss"-beer :) Meeting your daughter finally was a treat!! What a beauty!! Jorge?? Surpresas?? Para quien?? hahaha

Santa??? Can we do it all again soon?? :) What a great time, with great people, great times and a TON of fun!! Thanks to the KW gang (and I'm really happy that everyone helped with all the pics!!)....good job HB for posting and the commentary...that's always the best :) <3

Mi amiga Cheri....it was so good to see you again. You know that Martha and I ALWAYS enjoy your companion.....Our house is open for both of you so visit us again....

Love ya,

Me & Martha

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2009, 08:18:29 PM »

Mis amigos

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »

With Ken & Cheri

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2009, 08:20:21 PM »

With Rob & Anette

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2009, 08:20:47 PM »

With Mike & Leesa

JoMo

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 08 black & chrome soft tail custom
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2009, 08:28:23 PM »

Thats what it's all about a great ride good friends lots of fun  :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks for sharing  :2vrolijk_21:

Jo Mo NYC  :coolblue:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 25 queries.