Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Last 6 of your VIN and other info  (Read 13511 times)

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ya ever take a crap so big your pants fit better??
Re: Last 6 of your VIN and other info
« Reply #165 on: August 14, 2006, 08:00:26 AM »

Got ya Dave....Welcome to the site and keep your head down over there...

twincam

« Reply #166 on: August 21, 2006, 12:57:56 PM »

Howdy FR8TRN,
                   Been here a while but, just getting around to doing this, guess thats how it goes sometimes!! sorry for the wait. Here is the info.
Last 6 -953093
COLOR-Black Candy Crimson/Charcoal Slate
Pre-Delivery additions - SE Slip ons, SE a/c SERT
Date of Purches-Jan 7/06
Forum Name-twincam
Owner Name-Randy Dollar
City/State- Portal,Arizona

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #167 on: August 23, 2006, 08:12:27 AM »

Got ya Randy....

SEGeaserGlide06

• Junior CVO Member
  • 06 FLHTCUSE

• CVO1: 2006 FLTHCUSE Black Emerald and Majestic Green
« Reply #168 on: September 20, 2006, 11:15:14 PM »

Love this site, Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 11:16:01 PM by SEGeaserGlide06 »

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #169 on: October 09, 2006, 08:20:08 PM »

Love this site, Thanks guys.  Just took delivery last week, won't see it till Afghanistan tour is over in November.

Yes, as others have already said.... Thank you for your continued protection. Thank you for standing for what is right and good. God bless you and all the other men and woman who stand with you!

Hawgwash

• Junior CVO Member
  • Wife called it male menopause ... Whatever.
« Reply #170 on: October 10, 2006, 12:08:50 PM »

Yes, as others have already said.... Thank you for your continued protection. Thank you for standing for what is right and good. God bless you and all the other men and woman who stand with you!

I'm not as good with words so I'l just ditto that. You'll have alot to look forward to. A country that's grateful for what you're doing as well as a beautiful ride. No doubt, you'll love it! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
06 SEUC, SE 2:1 Pipes, SEAC, SERT

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2006, 03:46:28 PM »

Dave,
Do me a favor.  When you get back, your first stop should be at the local County Veterans Service Office.  You have one.  You and every soldier out there should make that stop and see if you can let folks like us do something for you.  You've earned it...  
AND
We who work in those office have been there and done that, and we have earned the opportunity to help you.  Give us the chance...  I garauntee that a lot of you will be pleasantly surprised at the outcome.  

Thanks for going.  Thanks twice for coming home. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

Ride VA

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #172 on: October 16, 2006, 01:16:54 PM »

Mike...It's all your fault :). Traded my '05 Ultra in on an '06 FLHTCUSE with 1600 miles on it this Saturday. It's being delivered this Friday. Would get it sooner but work is in the way. Color? Two-Tone Black Candy Crimson / Charcoal Slate. Guy who owned it operates a local furniture store here in Fredericksburg and traded for an '07. My wife...does not like you and she's never met you (ha)...Cheers!...CW

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #173 on: October 16, 2006, 01:23:35 PM »

Mike...It's all your fault :). Traded my '05 Ultra in on an '06 FLHTCUSE with 1600 miles on it this Saturday. It's being delivered this Friday. Would get it sooner but work is in the way. Color? Two-Tone Black Candy Crimson / Charcoal Slate. Guy who owned it operates a local furniture store here in Fredericksburg and traded for an '07. My wife...does not like you and she's never met you (ha)...Cheers!...CW

Welcome to this most fabulous site RideVA.   [smiley=2vrolijk_09.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif]You will really enjoy it here.  There is a ton of information.  [smiley=2vrolijk_09.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif]

There are a lot of us VA CVO owners on here.  In fact I think about 7 of us are just getting back from the Maggie Valley CVO rally.  Sorry we missed you there.  

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #174 on: October 16, 2006, 04:25:02 PM »

NO WAY!!!!!  You just got the Custom Paint put on it!!!  Well, you'll be happy on the '06, surprised you didn't pick up and '07 though.... LOL

Ride VA

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2006, 06:33:41 PM »

Thanks Mrs.WeCVO,

I've visited the site but never registered. I've done a bunch or reading and can say that I already appreciate the information gleaned :).

Cheers,

CW

Ride VA

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #176 on: October 16, 2006, 06:42:00 PM »

Started to go for the '07 but found this one. Believe it or not it was the color I wanted when they came out. New paint on the '05 but got a "screamin'" deal and 1600 miles compared to my 22,000 on my '05 and I could not say no. Looking forward to Friday even if I still have to work...

Cheers...CW

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #177 on: October 16, 2006, 09:43:12 PM »

Started to go for the '07 but found this one. Believe it or not it was the color I wanted when they came out. New paint on the '05 but got a "screamin'" deal and 1600 miles compared to my 22,000 on my '05 and I could not say no. Looking forward to Friday even if I still have to work...

Cheers...CW

LOL thats great.  I called Rev and told him, he had a good laugh also....  Well join in the fun here, it's a good place...

SEGeaserGlide06

• Junior CVO Member
  • 06 FLHTCUSE

• CVO1: 2006 FLTHCUSE Black Emerald and Majestic Green
« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2006, 03:09:25 PM »

Last 6 of VIN::950595
Colors::Black Emerald Majestic green Pearl
Pre-Delivery additions::None
Date of Delivery/Purchase:: 8/27/2006
Forum Name::SEGeaserGlide06
Owner Name::Bill Spurlock
City/State::Alpharetta, GA

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2006, 07:46:42 PM »

Got ya Bill.....and nice pic BTW.....with that VIN I'm guessin you bought it used, or did you happen to find a dealer that just had it sittin around and didn't realize it. ;)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 20 queries.