Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Fuel Moto Power Package?  (Read 40643 times)

ScreaminStreetGlide

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE in Candy Concord
Re: Fuel Moto Power Package?
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2010, 09:40:00 PM »

ScreaminStreetGlide

EUJ009-001 will be a good base calibration. Set it up and run a couple Vtune runs and I think you will be very happy.

Thanks Steve, I appreciate the quick reply
Carl

Fuel Moto is the #1 Power Commander dealer in the country

Yeah, and for some reason they just stopped selling the MasterTune in the last couple of days.  Something doesn't pass the smell test. ???  I'm getting the MasterTune...I was going to buy it from Fuel Moto....Now I am getting it from Phat Performance Parts.  http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TTS%2DMASTERTUNE $373.95 + $69.95 for the USB cable.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 09:49:41 PM by ScreaminStreetGlide »
"Don't blame me....I didn't vote for him!"

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2010, 10:07:27 PM »

Carl

Yeah, and for some reason they just stopped selling the MasterTune in the last couple of days.  Something doesn't pass the smell test. ???  I'm getting the MasterTune...I was going to buy it from Fuel Moto....Now I am getting it from Phat Performance Parts.  http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TTS%2DMASTERTUNE $373.95 + $69.95 for the USB cable.

I have  2PC's, a SERT and a SSERT.
Unfortunately all were purchased before Master Tune.
I guess I will have to buy another bike so I can do business with Steve.
Unless the Master tune will work on the 50cc scooters.
Drats, carbs on the scooter, ok I'll get another bike.

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2010, 10:26:05 PM »

Carl

Yeah, and for some reason they just stopped selling the MasterTune in the last couple of days.  Something doesn't pass the smell test. ???  I'm getting the MasterTune...I was going to buy it from Fuel Moto....Now I am getting it from Phat Performance Parts.  http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TTS%2DMASTERTUNE $373.95 + $69.95 for the USB cable.

You may also want to check with:

Steve George
Owner Fullsac Performance
928-505-2912
www.fullsac.com

There is a member discount.
 :2vrolijk_21:
HOGMIKE

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2010, 10:30:54 PM »

Steve George
928-505-2912
www.fullsac.com

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

ScreaminStreetGlide

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2010, 10:38:30 PM »

Steve George
928-505-2912
www.fullsac.com

Too late.  Just ordered Rush True Duals (ceramic coated inside and out), V&H Monster Rounds, TTS MasterTune, USB Cable, and just because I was in the buyinig mood....J&M 7.25" Speaker Upgrade.  Total outlay including shipping and PA State Sales Tax (I bought the exhaust from a website in my home state) $1685.13         Now, if I decide to do the Dyno Tune, I can add another $300 (that is what Horsepower Inc. charges for a custom map) and still be just under the $2000 I got permission from my wife to spend.  Shhhhh...she doesn't know about the speakers!  ;)

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2010, 12:04:23 AM »

Too late.  Just ordered Rush True Duals (ceramic coated inside and out), V&H Monster Rounds, TTS MasterTune, USB Cable, and just because I was in the buyinig mood....J&M 7.25" Speaker Upgrade.  Total outlay including shipping and PA State Sales Tax (I bought the exhaust from a website in my home state) $1685.13         Now, if I decide to do the Dyno Tune, I can add another $300 (that is what Horsepower Inc. charges for a custom map) and still be just under the $2000 I got permission from my wife to spend.  Shhhhh...she doesn't know about the speakers!  ;)

Sounds like you will have a nice setup.
$300 for the dyno tune is really a good price!
Let us know when everything is done, and you have 100 miles on the setup.
HOGMIKE

ScreaminStreetGlide

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2010, 01:04:37 PM »

Bummer....just got email from West End Motorsports....mufflers are backordered until April 7th.  I'll have all my components but mufflers long before that.  Can I run the stock mufflers with true dual headers?  I thought I heard that the left muffler has some sort of restrictor in it......at least it's still snowing here in Erie, PA....and probably won't be a whole lot better before the mufflers come in.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 01:06:56 PM by ScreaminStreetGlide »

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2010, 02:13:16 PM »

Bummer....just got email from West End Motorsports....mufflers are backordered until April 7th.  I'll have all my components but mufflers long before that.  Can I run the stock mufflers with true dual headers?  I thought I heard that the left muffler has some sort of restrictor in it......at least it's still snowing here in Erie, PA....and probably won't be a whole lot better before the mufflers come in.

Take a look inside the mufflers.
Don't know about the ones you have, but, on the other baggers, the Right side muffler with more baffles/ turns than the Left side (little heavier too).
This MAY be trying to equalize the flow out of each side, due to EPA/noise requirements. IMO
Your stock mufflers will probably be just fine, you may even LIKE them!!!
HOGMIKE

Highwaystar

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 SE Fat Boy
    • CVO2: Blown 150HP 09 SE Road Glide
    • CVO3: No need to go further!
« Reply #158 on: February 28, 2010, 04:33:21 PM »

I am not a spokesman for Fuel Moto but I did find a reply to a question asked on another site that is a fair assessment of the new technology, with a direct quote to the subject of wide band application and effectiveness:                                                                              

We have worked with the Bosch LSU Wideband sensor extensively in many forms over the last 8 years and do not see any issues with them. They are very accurate and durable, this same sensor is also used by Ford, GM, Chrysler, and several others in OEM applications, as well as pretty much every aftermarket tuning application such as Accel, FAST, Motec, AEM, HpTuners, EFI Live, etc.. When we hear an arguement of the accuracy of the sensors 9.9 times out of 10 there is usually a hidden agenda, (i.e someone justifying their use of another product or backing another manufacturer) We have literally thousands of PC-V/AT and Thundermax users out there that we fully support with excellent results. (The link to the site is) http://hdforums.com/forum/touring-models/482211-new-zippers-thundermax-08-10-dwb-review-by-fuel-moto.html

« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 04:36:50 PM by Highwaystar »
HWStar - Pro Charger; 153 hp 136 ft lbs, Jackpot header, 2-1/4 Fullsac's, TTS and PC-V with auto-tune, Dynojet Quick shifter, Xenon HI/low.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #159 on: February 28, 2010, 05:03:04 PM »

I am not a spokesman for Fuel Moto but I did find a reply to a question asked on another site that is a fair assessment of the new technology, with a direct quote to the subject of wide band application and effectiveness:                                                                               

We have worked with the Bosch LSU Wideband sensor extensively in many forms over the last 8 years and do not see any issues with them. They are very accurate and durable, this same sensor is also used by Ford, GM, Chrysler, and several others in OEM applications, as well as pretty much every aftermarket tuning application such as Accel, FAST, Motec, AEM, HpTuners, EFI Live, etc.. When we hear an arguement of the accuracy of the sensors 9.9 times out of 10 there is usually a hidden agenda, (i.e someone justifying their use of another product or backing another manufacturer) We have literally thousands of PC-V/AT and Thundermax users out there that we fully support with excellent results. (The link to the site is) http://hdforums.com/forum/touring-models/482211-new-zippers-thundermax-08-10-dwb-review-by-fuel-moto.html

You may not be a spokesman for Fuel Moto but you constantly post about them and have been accused of "shilling" by some members because of these posts.... You might just want to let the products speak for themselves instead of constantly posting and/or linking to posts on other boards about them... You ever heard of "the boy that cried wolf"?? It may serve Fuel Moto's purpose to let the products speak for themselves instead of a friend of the owner constantly speaking of it...  just sayin' :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Highwaystar

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #160 on: February 28, 2010, 05:44:39 PM »

The topic is: "Fuel Moto Power Pkg" and I did not start it. I am posting information in response to several claims of "wide band ineffectiveness" and "Miss application". I have to say  "Intake/Exhaust/ECM" is an open forum and I hope freedom of speech applies. I have the right to post truthful information with reference to any product I choose... just like you or any one else.  I am letting the product speak for it self. It is you and others who seem to want information silenced. I posted links for skeptics. Sounds like this topic is owned and maintained by a one sided product agenda. The stone age of tuning devices has evolved beyond what has been argued here. I have never put down any other product or bashed any one on this topic. You guard a one sided view point like it's the holy grail! Let up already. Wide band with auto tune is here.   
HWStar - Pro Charger; 153 hp 136 ft lbs, Jackpot header, 2-1/4 Fullsac's, TTS and PC-V with auto-tune, Dynojet Quick shifter, Xenon HI/low.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #161 on: February 28, 2010, 05:49:43 PM »

The topic is: "Fuel Moto Power Pkg" and I did not start it. I am posting information in response to several claims of "wide band ineffectiveness" and "Miss application". I have to say  "Intake/Exhaust/ECM" is an open forum and I hope freedom of speech applies. I have the right to post truthful information with reference to any product I choose... just like you or any one else.  I am letting the product speak for it self. It is you and others who seem to want information silenced. I posted links for skeptics. Sounds like this topic is owned and maintained by a one sided product agenda. The stone age of tuning devices has evolved beyond what has been argued here. I have never put down any other product or bashed any one on this topic. You guard a one sided view point like it's the holy grail! Let up already. Wide band with auto tune is here.   
I believe it is you that is one-sided...
What did you have to lay out for the Pro Charger? Jamie is a good friend that learned how to ride like a "Pro" with me! Ha...Ask him about Urban Flat tracking! Like to see it in person some time.  :drink:
Larry, My friends at Fuel Moto tell me the HQ will eventually scramble values in the Delfi unit. I was told to disconect the HQ and all would return to normal. For now the stock tune is fine just as Jamie said and the bike runs very well again. Master tune is an option or the new race tuner that just came out with record mode. :drink:
My most memorable cars were Jamie's uncles factory 1967 427 side oiler, dual quad 4 speed "7" liter Galaxy!!! they only built 10! His cousin had a brand new 69 383 4 speed Road runner...and a brand new 73 H2 750 triple Kawasaki...Fast! The "7" liter would fry the tires to 100 mph!
The truth speaks for itself... all I'm saying is you may be doing more harm to your friend then helping him. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Diamondback

• Diamondback
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #162 on: February 28, 2010, 06:48:02 PM »

:soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

Seems odd that we as a group now have electronic fuel injection (great for cold, hot and altitude issues), computers running and controlling the entire bike down to the very nice ABS brakes, that we are presentling an issue with a very mature technology (IE.wideband or whatever sensors).  With the advancements in technology that we all now enjoy, from no chain, to better tires, better frames, GPS, XM radio, Cb's on bikes, AM/FM radio, MP3/CD players better lights.  Electric starters, no carb's (no choke)etc. 

Seems like we are beating a dead horse.  I remember not to long ago bikers saying,"I will never own a bike that has fuel injection and an electric starter".

HD put the NB sensors to help solve EPA issues (not to mention the mostly removed catalytic converters, free flowing air cleaners).

I still ride with guys that think GPS is ridiculous all the while listening to XM, riding with heated seats and heated grips and enjoying the increased reliability and rideability of the latest in technology.

Never had the TTS but, had HD's SERT and was not pleased with the "make a change" and spend money and time at the Dyno shop.  I use the Lazano brothers, one of the most respected  tuners in the area.  They also, dyno'd my 09 PC V with Autotune to see where it stood for a reasonable $75.00.  At the end of the day, "leave it alone" it is very good.  Honest guys.

It is good that this forum opens up the discussion and I have learned a lot about my bike from the 07 replace the engine, to the gas tank recall to the front tire issue on the 09's.  That said, this thread definitely was not well represented by the auto-tune techies just the riders.

I have sent several of my buddies to Mastertune and several to PC V.  I like the closed loop wide band solution and will always have it.  Some still wish we had chokes, carb's, drum brakes, chains and older technology.  The Mastertune guys by the fact they exist, is clear they believe they have a better solution than HD (and it their opinion the autotune guys).  The odd part is that they too rely on HD to "not do it the way we want" and take over the ECM.  Road today with a 09 SERG with the Mastertune solution both bikes ran great.

Great forum, but I think the implication the autotunes don't work is a stretch.  I have seen bad tunes with SSERT and Mastertune as well.

2010 FXDFSE2 CVO Fat Bob, V&H staggers, Windshield, saddle bags, passenger back rest. 

2011 CVO Ultra Glide, Progressive Monotubes, Ultra 944's, Power Vision, ceramic headpipes, Cellset, Cee Baileys 15" and Fullsac 1.75"
Former 2009 SE Ultra, Rineharts, Stage I, PC V with autotune non cat header pipe
Former 2007 SE Ultra, D&D, Stage I, TMAT Metzlers
Former 2006 Dragonfly Ultra
Former 1999 Road King

Highwaystar

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #163 on: February 28, 2010, 08:50:54 PM »

Diamondback well said! It is so true and I too use Mastertune for my main tune (excellent product). I use PC-V for the boost. There are more complex combinations that work great. Simple cost effective tuning solutions for everyday applications will always be popular. Rock on Master tune. An issue of credibility was raised and it is clear from evidence presented that PC-V works as advertised but can be argued for what ever reason. Thundermax is also cutting edge and will surly be the topic of great interest from riders looking for something more. The only harm done is in the minds of those who have convinced themselves the earth is flat and wideband auto tune isn't credible. It's refreshing to get support from someone who has some first hand input from fellow riders and speaks for himself.  Fired00d, Links and posts about the product and dealer that started the original thread is normal and expected. Hopefully they will help those who were lead to disbelieve the excellent benefits of this product...reconsider.   PS: I have been shilling for Master tune... is that a no no? :drink:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 09:01:31 PM by Highwaystar »

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #164 on: March 01, 2010, 03:57:23 PM »

I find it funny how you say your not a spokesman for FuelMoto but yet you say a quote is a fact when you quote what Jamie from FuelMoto wrote. I quoted what many here know to be true and what Bosch spells out in there documentation, along with a major supplier of AFR meters says and you say it's all BS. Then after this thread gets real information out about BroadBand Sensors FuelMoto is said to no longer sell a product! If I was to guess I would swear that you work at FuelMoto and you did not like getting shown the facts in public.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Page created in 0.237 seconds with 20 queries.