Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

Author Topic: Man Looking for Food Coast to Coast Run  (Read 20313 times)

Bubba Love

• Junior CVO Member
Re: Man Looking for Food Coast to Coast Run
« Reply #270 on: October 16, 2010, 01:45:09 AM »

I know that after riding with me you guys really wanted a green but a really tough way to get it. See you on the next round and thanks for including us in your adventure we enjoyed every minute and talk about it often.  :cucumber: :cucumber: :cucumber: :cucumber: :cucumber: :cucumber:
[/q

Cobb:  Never thanked you and your lovely Dyna for the tour of your "backwoodsy" town!!!  Thank you!!! Really enjoyed the steak and especially the "sheep fries".  Tasty.  Keep those dance lessons goin and if you and Dyna are ever near N.C. look me up for a tour of our mountains or coast.  Bubba Love.

fresh oil and pipes

• Enjoying Life More Than Ever!!!!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • RedNecks, White Socks & Blue Ribbon Beer

• CVO1: One of the Fast Green Ones
« Reply #271 on: October 16, 2010, 12:32:24 PM »

I know that after riding with me you guys really wanted a green but a really tough way to get it. See you on the next round and thanks for including us in your adventure we enjoyed every minute and talk about it often.  :cucumber: :cucumber: :cucumber: :cucumber: :cucumber: :cucumber:
[/q

Cobb:  Never thanked you and your lovely Dyna for the tour of your "backwoodsy" town!!!  Thank you!!! Really enjoyed the steak and especially the "sheep fries".  Tasty.  Keep those dance lessons goin and if you and Dyna are ever near N.C. look me up for a tour of our mountains or coast.  Bubba Love.

No thanks necessary the pleasure was alll ours and you are welcome here anytime is wonderful ride with others from around the world different styles, attitudes, mods, etc. Prob not gonna be any dance lessons just gonna dance how we do just like no one is watching that way we can all laugh together. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your trip.
"Let's Roll" Life is Short, Choose your Battles Wisely "Let's Roll"

sgchick

• Sweeper
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #272 on: October 16, 2010, 07:26:58 PM »

Wow!! Where have I been??? I just saw this thread..haven't been on much lately....So glad you two are home safe and sound!! Heal up quickly!!!!

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #273 on: October 16, 2010, 09:29:31 PM »

...as her SUV was being towed away from what my trailer did to it, all she could say from the trooper's car was "I don't understand why everyone was stopped", then the trooper said "Lady you still have to stop" and gave her a citation.

I'd be willing to bet she was probably on a cell phone! It makes me sick to see what people do while driving!  :nervous:

Lou, I praised God for protecting you and Terry! It was only by His Grace that you came out of this the way you did. It was good seeing you in MV and I'm glad your home now! Good luck in getting your next scooter and setting it up like the one you had! I pray for healing in your bodies and may God guide you on your journey ahead! God Bless you and Terry!

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #274 on: October 26, 2010, 10:54:49 PM »

Thanks for all you kind words, Terry and I really appreciate your concern. Its been almost two weeks and we are feeling much better, but not 100% yet.
The bike will be fixed and shipped back to CA by the insurance company and we are happy about that. The trailer is totalled and will be replaced with one I found on line today for about what they gave me for the old one...even the right color  ;D  All this stuff is sight unseen and a little scarry but I'm hoping it will all work out.
We hope to get back in the wind with our CVO family soon. :apple: :apple: :apple:

Lou and Terry

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #275 on: October 26, 2010, 10:56:40 PM »

Glad you and Terry are feeling better, who is the dealer in Ohio fixing the bike?
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #276 on: October 26, 2010, 11:00:17 PM »

Glad you and Terry are feeling better, who is the dealer in Ohio fixing the bike?

Thanks, The bike is at Mad River Harley in Sandusky. The mechanic working on it seems to really know his CVO's.  Doc

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 (ZIGGY) Stardust Silver / Twilight Blue
    • CVO2: 2022 Ultra Limited FLHTK Reef Blue / Vivid Black
« Reply #277 on: October 27, 2010, 12:06:02 AM »

Glad to hear it Lou

See you two soon

Marty
"Let the road go on forever and the party never end "

Mrs Rooster

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rooster May Crow But The Hen Delivers The Goods!!
« Reply #278 on: October 27, 2010, 01:00:56 AM »

Glad you two are feeling better. Looks like things are going to work out.  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
We are never lost sometimes it just takes longer to get there.

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #279 on: October 27, 2010, 09:49:00 AM »

Lou, sorry I didn't see this before I sent you the PM the other day. Wife had surgery a week before you were to pass through, so I was busy and hadn't really been looking at any post. When I didn't hear from you I thought I'd just send you a PM. Glad you two are ok, we'll try again next time you guys come through.

Craig

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
« Reply #280 on: October 27, 2010, 09:54:10 AM »

Thanks for all you kind words, Terry and I really appreciate your concern. Its been almost two weeks and we are feeling much better, but not 100% yet.
The bike will be fixed and shipped back to CA by the insurance company and we are happy about that. The trailer is totalled and will be replaced with one I found on line today for about what they gave me for the old one...even the right color  ;D  All this stuff is sight unseen and a little scarry but I'm hoping it will all work out.
We hope to get back in the wind with our CVO family soon. :apple: :apple: :apple:

Lou and Terry
Lou, glad they are able to repair the bike.  Would be a shame to lose such a beautiful ride.  Hope you two are 100% real soon.

Jerry

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #281 on: February 19, 2011, 07:40:16 PM »

Well after four months the bike is finally done and will be on its way home next week. Screamin sent pics and a report today after visiting the bike for the second time and it looks good. Its nice to have folks like Jim, who really went out of his way to watch over the rebuild after that horrible wreck. I'm very fortunate to be a member of this community and thanks to all of you who supported us on our coast to coast adventure, we had a blast. I hope to see some of you at the Tahoe GTG and maybe even sooner at Arizona Bike Week.  Lou and Terry

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red SE Road Glide
« Reply #282 on: February 19, 2011, 09:45:31 PM »

Congratulations Lou   :2vrolijk_21:   thats great news  :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:  I can't wait for the pictures but more so I'm very happy that you and Terry are well enough after that near tragedy, to be able to still enjoy that Classic Triple Red  :2vrolijk_21: :pepper: :apple: :drink:
Here in Canada we have four seasons Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Chrome

DDavidson

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Yellow Pearl/Charcoal Slate
« Reply #283 on: February 20, 2011, 01:41:01 AM »

So hopefully after 4 long months you've figured out where the first ride is going to be to get a bite to eat.  :2vrolijk_21: There's a place at the harbor in Oceanside. Don't know what the food is like  :confused5: but the location is great.  :coolblue:

We never know what life will be bringing us and that is why we get out and live it. It's great you and Terry have stepped beyond this incident and didn't let it break your spirits.

See you soon.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 01:56:44 AM by D31960 »
Semper Fi
Get your "Motor Running Head", out on the highway!

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #284 on: February 20, 2011, 09:41:19 AM »

So hopefully after 4 long months you've figured out where the first ride is going to be to get a bite to eat.  :2vrolijk_21: There's a place at the harbor in Oceanside. Don't know what the food is like  :confused5: but the location is great.  :coolblue:

We never know what life will be bringing us and that is why we get out and live it. It's great you and Terry have stepped beyond this incident and didn't let it break your spirits.

See you soon.

AZ Bike Week here we come.   :apple: :apple: :apple:  The second day we got back from Ohio Terry went shopping for a new helmet, so then I knew everything would be alright.  ;)  Doc
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 10:00:57 AM by grandpadoc »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 24 queries.