Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: More Pics - Just for Fun!  (Read 4386 times)

Device

• "What we do in life, echoes in eternity." Maximus

• CVO1: 2010 FLSTSE Softail Convertible
Re: More Pics - Just for Fun!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 11:54:13 AM »

Kisscorky,

I do have a FLSTSE.  Orange and Black.  One last Mod to make and that would be the exhaust.

Device

Here is a pic of Ginger.

Kisscorky

• Full CVO Member
  • Feeding a Cat!
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 11:57:26 AM »

ezpgh,

Paid $550 for the VH Big Radius 2-2 Pipes. Had Bluegrass HD in Louisville, KY put them on for $110. Just ordered the TTS Mastertuner w/cables from Doc1 for $463.95. Will be attempting to tune it this week.

Mr. Wizard, Porkypig, and MikeV are excellent resources as you make mods on your FLSTSE.

Kisscorky
Live To Win!

Kisscorky

• Full CVO Member
  • Feeding a Cat!
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2010, 12:00:36 PM »

Device,

Ginger looks GREAT! Give some detail on your headlight setup (casing, size, etc.)

One last mod.... yeah right! (lol)

Kisscorky
Live To Win!

ezpgh

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 03:22:44 PM »

ezpgh,

Paid $550 for the VH Big Radius 2-2 Pipes. Had Bluegrass HD in Louisville, KY put them on for $110. Just ordered the TTS Mastertuner w/cables from Doc1 for $463.95. Will be attempting to tune it this week.

Mr. Wizard, Porkypig, and MikeV are excellent resources as you make mods on your FLSTSE.

Kisscorky

But how loud are they? They look great for sure but I don't want anything that will have the neighbors egging my house. I have heard them on some 96 ci bikes, with baffles and they sound good. Just wondering hom much louder they are on these 110ci bikes. As far as the TTS goes, I don't own a laptop and wouldn't trust anyone unexperienced doing it for me so it looks like i'll have to settle for the SERT, unless I can find an independent around here that uses TTS.

Kisscorky

• Full CVO Member
  • Feeding a Cat!
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 05:39:37 PM »

expgh,

They are not to loud. They have the much needed harley sound. I'm 44 and don't want to upset the neighbors. My wife rides with me and we can talk while we ride, so they are not to loud.

Kisscorky
Live To Win!

ezpgh

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2010, 07:22:31 PM »

Thanks Kisscorky, I guess I better get out the credit card! 8)

jdm100

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2010, 10:39:16 AM »

Bike looks great-- very tasteful !

question on the pipes,   what is Vance and Hines say the 2 into 2 radius do for HP and torque gains--after tuner setup ?

Heard someone say these pipes do not show any gains over stock--just curious.
tx dave

MikeV

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLSTSE CVO Softail Convertible
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2010, 04:23:11 PM »

Kisscorky,

Your garage looks great and I love the flooring. Where did you find orange floor tiles? With that banner its almost more a shrine than a garage. Good thing Harleys don't leak oil... :)

MikeV
Fullsac 1.75" Baffles / TTS / Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads / H-D LED Headlight / CeeBailey Windshield

Kisscorky

• Full CVO Member
  • Feeding a Cat!
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2010, 05:08:03 PM »

JDM100, The pipes do make a difference. I will be tuning them this weekend and I will give you an update.

MikeV, the flooring came from swisstrax. Great to deal with and easy to put together. www.swisstrax.com

Live To Win!

ezpgh

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2010, 07:42:46 PM »

I ordered the Big Radius last nite. My HD dealer tells me they have no back pressure at all and the bike must be tuned or it'll burn the engine up. OK, another $400 out the door! The good news is removed the sock exhaust in one piece, the 4 head nuts and 2 at the frame and off she came, took an entire 6 minutes. The new install will be just as easy so at least I'll save a few bucks there.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 08:39:48 PM by ezpgh »

ezpgh

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 09:36:13 PM »

I got the Big Radius on today, it took longer to get the heat shields on than it took to remove the stock system and install the new pipes, about 1 hr. total install time. They are louder than expected but man they look good and now it sounds like a big HD instead of a sewing machine. SEST tomorrow. I didn't post pics cause once you seen them on one bike there's no point.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 10:13:42 AM by ezpgh »
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.351 seconds with 24 queries.