Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9  All

Author Topic: Any Kryptonite bikes yet????  (Read 30335 times)

GBeck

• CW5, US Army, 24 years and counting...

• CVO1: 2008 SE Dyna
    • CVO2: 2011 SE Street Glide
Re: Any Kryptonite bikes yet????
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2010, 05:37:20 PM »

Possibly they're just holding off till St. Paddy's Day?  :nixweiss:

There's always the dirt/cement color combo. I hear they have plenty on hand! :orange:
"Without the possibility of death adventure is not possible." - Reinhold Messner

Dryer

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2010, 06:22:07 PM »

I really hope that's not true.  I sold my bike on friday.  If I can't get my green one,  I'm going to be very unhappy!  How can they have the green bikes at sturgis and not be able to produce them.  I rode a green one in Sturgis!  WTF?

slotbike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2010, 06:31:15 PM »

Dryer,

I sold 2 of my bikes the first week of September because my Krypto was supposed to be in Sept. 17th.  I have been waiting since then so, I feel your pain!

GRIZZLY....(Possibly they're just holding off till St. Paddy's Day?) is that Canadian humor!  If it is, I don't get it  :nixweiss:

SLOTBIKE!!!!!!

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2010, 11:44:31 PM »

Dryer,

I sold 2 of my bikes the first week of September because my Krypto was supposed to be in Sept. 17th.  I have been waiting since then so, I feel your pain!

GRIZZLY....(Possibly they're just holding off till St. Paddy's Day?) is that Canadian humor!  If it is, I don't get it  :nixweiss:

SLOTBIKE!!!!!!

Hi Slotbike,

Come on, you must know that they turn the river green in Chicago on St. Paddy's Day!
 I've seen the other colours of the '11 SESG's in person, but not the Kryptonite yet and just can't wait!  I love green and even though the other colours are great, IMHO the Krypto is the best colour for this year... I really hope they come through and continue with their plans to produce it, especially with so many waiting so long for it.

I hope you get yours soon.

Erin go Bragh my friend
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 11:46:40 PM by Grizzly »
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

HD Kid

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: Scarlet Red & Charcoal Slate VRSCSE2 - SOLD
    • CVO2: Kryptonite FLHXSE2
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2010, 06:20:47 AM »

I really hope that's not true.  I sold my bike on friday.  If I can't get my green one,  I'm going to be very unhappy!  How can they have the green bikes at sturgis and not be able to produce them.  I rode a green one in Sturgis!  WTF?

Sold my scoot back in september as well! When there was still plenty of riding weather left :-\.  I thought the wait from july 27 to mid sept was bad, but this wait is starting to get to me and make me nervous too.  I'm goin to hold out though because none of the other colors strike me the way the krypto does. they are all beautiful bike tho. I've seen all of em in person except the green.  The thing that gets me about the delay is that they did produce and ship a few of these bikes, because one or two have been spotted on the road. I just cant understand why a large scale paint company cant figure out how to get paint to stick. :nixweiss: It might sound crazy, but maybe HD owes the paint supplier money and they are trying to hash out a deal or something. The only thing that contradicts that idea is that they obviously had some bikes ready to be delivered and pulled the pug just days before ship dates.  I dont know, but whatever it is, i wish it would've been resolved back in september!!

Ps

Did i mention that this sux? >:(

Rogzy

• Rogzy
  • Full CVO Member
Any Kryptonite bikes yet????
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2010, 07:01:08 AM »

Hey HD Kid
Waiting sux. Been waiting for mine since the day they were launched. I paid a deposit on an inferno one the day I saw it online on August 21 or 27 and called the dealer while she was in Vegas for the HD dealers meeting to confirm the color. Sold my bike few days later Coz I figured if someone wants to pay the cash for my bike then SELL. been bikeless since a few months now and still 5 weeks to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Four Wheels move the body. Two Wheels move the Soul

Dryer

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2010, 09:35:20 PM »

Well I called Harley today and asked if the green was cancelled and they told me they knew nothing of it!  So its still on apparently!

kraut

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ride & Have Fun

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE4
    • Harley Café Dresden
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2010, 04:05:45 AM »

I would really love to know what exactly is the problem with the kermits and what happened to those shown at the presentations in August/September. I can't believe they just shredded those bikes  ;)
CU on the road, Hans

Ride & Have Fun

olivier105

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2010, 06:58:26 AM »

I would really like to know if we'll have our kpryptonites before the announcement of the 2012 model!  :-\

slotbike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2010, 07:35:02 AM »

I was at the dealer show in July and there were 2 of them at that show.  I sat on them and looked them over very carefully.  One of the guys from the CVO division even took a saddlebag off of one of them as we were discussing the rear suspension on the CVO FLHX.  I also know there were a few out at Sturgis.  Those bikes were all the promo bikes.  Used to show dealers, test ride, and photograph for the calalogs.  They were also used for the magazine test rides etc. etc.  I think there were 5 of them, but not exactly sure.

G

Racerdj

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2015 FLHXSE

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHTKSE
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2010, 01:45:20 PM »

I feel everyones pain as my wait was only a month and prety much stayed on schedule. It's gotta be tough waiting and then having to extend the wait some more.
Harley addict here looking for 'The Cure'

gatorjake

• CVO1: 2011 Crimson & Black Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2009 Denim Granite & Electric Blue Fade Fat Bob
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2010, 04:31:23 PM »

I spoke with some hd guys yesterday, supposely leaving factory on the 21st :confused5:

Dryer

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2010, 04:50:24 PM »

I spoke with some hd guys yesterday, supposely leaving factory on the 21st :confused5:

This is promising!

HD Kid

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: Scarlet Red & Charcoal Slate VRSCSE2 - SOLD
    • CVO2: Kryptonite FLHXSE2
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2010, 08:10:16 PM »

21st of?? dec or jan?

slotbike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2010, 11:07:37 PM »

The bike he is referring to is BLACK....it says it below his name.  Kryptos have not yet been made yet!

G
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9  All

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 24 queries.