Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 51

Author Topic: What do ya do? or what did ya do?  (Read 42419 times)

09S/E roadglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • lead, follow or get out of the way !

• CVO1: 09 S/E roadglide org. and black
Re: What do ya do? or what did ya do?
« Reply #525 on: December 21, 2008, 08:15:05 PM »

I own a paintless dent repair company we repair small dents, dings and when god permits hail damage. In the spring im a storm chaser looking for hail storms. At night i work at the circumcision factory.....five skins a week with a chance to get a head !!!! :huepfenlol2:

a.k.a  Dent Dude

aushog

• 2008 Frosty
  • Full CVO Member
« Reply #526 on: December 21, 2008, 08:15:55 PM »

Well after several years of helping supermodels dress for shows, I became a Factory Representative for NAPA Brakes. The moneys better, but the perks (or should I say "Perkies") aren't as good.

Gee, I always figured the guys behind the curtains had to be gay, so as not to "damage" the goods.

aushog

• 2008 Frosty
  • Full CVO Member
« Reply #527 on: December 21, 2008, 08:21:27 PM »

I KNEW IT!!!  I knew as soon as I posted, that somebody would pigeon hole me.  I had nothing to do with the garbage that sunk our economy.

I'm well compensated for the work I do.  This has been my profession for 29 years.  I'm good at what I do -- my clients (and firm) love me.  Everybody's happy.  Where's the problem?  

Just because you work in the financial industry doesn't mean your an ah.

I'm very proud to have served as a public servant most of my life.  Some people would say I am a lazy bureaucrat, sucking the government t, but I've spent most of the time working my a off, underpaid, undertrained, and to the benefit of the public.

Don't judge or be judged, especially from one or two posts on a website.

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #528 on: December 21, 2008, 08:45:39 PM »

Well after several years of helping supermodels dress for shows, I became a Factory Representative for NAPA Brakes. The moneys better, but the perks (or should I say "Perkies") aren't as good.
Is that a real job? and if so where does one apply. [and you quit for more money] O the shame of it all :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #529 on: December 21, 2008, 09:01:38 PM »

I own a paintless dent repair company we repair small dents, dings and when god permits hail damage. In the spring im a storm chaser looking for hail storms. At night i work at the circumcision factory.....five skins a week with a chance to get a head !!!! :huepfenlol2:

Ahhhhhhhhh the absudity of this most useless thread made evident in a humorous fashion. 09S/E roadglide I will be putting you up for membership as a Jedi Master of Sarcasm. I need to check with the other Masters but I believe your chances to be quite good   :2vrolijk_21:

B B

UFO_HOG

• Good Guys Wear Black
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Orange / Black
« Reply #530 on: December 22, 2008, 12:12:31 AM »

Is that a real job? and if so where does one apply. [and you quit for more money] O the shame of it all :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Yeah, I quit when Tyra Banks retired........

Gee, I always figured the guys behind the curtains had to be gay, so as not to "damage" the goods.

Wouldn't you pretend for that job?
You gotta be smart enough to understand the rules of motorcycling, and dumb enough to think the game's important.

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #531 on: December 22, 2008, 04:59:28 AM »

While in the military, I served as a bugler for the general, was a great gig until he fell and broke his neck running out of a cat house,  :mango:
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

09S/E roadglide

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #532 on: December 22, 2008, 09:39:55 AM »

spiderman i appreciate your support. I have spent years around countless car sales men honing and fine tuning the craft. just glad to be recognized.  :bananarock:

a.k.a  Dent Dude

screwup

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 SEUC 3
« Reply #533 on: December 22, 2008, 12:32:25 PM »

finely retired after 30 years in the auction business liquidating commercial companies and personal property and real estate.   got bored did some over the road trucking got even more bored so started working for banks mortgage companies on their foreclosed property 10 years ago, sold that to the two daughters retired again now just piddle and put about doing what I enjoy, doing some work with the local HOG chapter as road captain and pllay with the stock market.   

see nothing exciting just everyday things.

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #534 on: December 24, 2008, 02:37:00 PM »

Ahhhhhhhhh the absudity of this most useless thread made evident in a humorous fashion. 09S/E roadglide I will be putting you up for membership as a Jedi Master of Sarcasm. I need to check with the other Masters but I believe your chances to be quite good   :2vrolijk_21:

B B

What the hell SPIDERMAN…..the rest of us have been taking a royal beating out here as apprentice weedhoppers and you offer this guy a promotion out of the wild blue!! I’ll bet he can’t even snatch the microchip from your hand! Damn!! :)

djkak

09S/E roadglide

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #535 on: December 24, 2008, 05:10:21 PM »

I dont have to be able to snatch anything.....just make fun of him holding it like a girl!!!  :P :P :huepfenlol2:
a.k.a  Dent Dude

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #536 on: December 24, 2008, 05:17:32 PM »

What the hell SPIDERMAN…..the rest of us have been taking a royal beating out here as apprentice weedhoppers and you offer this guy a promotion out of the wild blue!! I’ll bet he can’t even snatch the microchip from your hand! Damn!! :)

djkak

You sound like Big Pussy Bonsapieri.

And look what happened to him

Bada Bing

B B

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #537 on: December 24, 2008, 05:45:10 PM »

Bada Bing

B B

BB

Better be careful!
Based on a current picture of you in this thread  http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=31486.0   post #8 djkak may be a man you can look up to.
Take a look, I have been known to be wrong before.
But just sayin,

:nixweiss: :nixweiss:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 06:07:37 PM by Silver-Black »

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #538 on: December 24, 2008, 06:36:31 PM »

Bada Bing

B B

This guy got into trouble because he simply wasn’t funny. With a name like Big Pussy Bonpensiero, if you don’t have any money, and you aren’t a funny guy, you are pretty much screwed. :)

djkak

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #539 on: December 24, 2008, 09:07:31 PM »

This guy got into trouble because he simply wasn’t funny. With a name like Big Pussy Bonpensiero, if you don’t have any money, and you aren’t a funny guy, you are pretty much screwed. :)

djkak

They did him a favor. He was a fish so they sent him home to his relatives.

B B

PS
     Thanks for the spelling lesson. I've got a dozen friends who are goombahs, but I always screw up their names. I've gotten so I just call em by their nicknames - - - - - kinda like what we do on the site here  LOL
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 51

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 21 queries.