Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: I simply LOVE this bike....  (Read 5057 times)

Mr_Ed

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHRSE3 Razor Red
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Crimson Mist
    • CVO3: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond
Re: I simply LOVE this bike....
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 06:30:12 PM »

Thanks all !!!

I never truly thought there would be another bike that I would like as much as my SERK....much less even more....can't tell you how happy I am that I was dead wrong  :huepfenjump3:

Cj...I see in your pic you got the other color that pulled on me very hard....nice ride my friend...looks sweet  :2vrolijk_21:

Can't wait until someone picks up a green one and posts some pics...the delay has got to be killing you guys for sure....

pistol pete

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 08:59:32 PM »

Have 700 miles on my Diamond Black and Crimson 2011 CVO Street Glide and I couldn't be happier. I have a question on the audio. The speakers in the lowers barely put out much volume. Is there any way to control? Doesn't seem to be a fader to adjust. Does anyone have any suggestions?

CJ

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 10:11:28 PM »

Thanks all !!!

I never truly thought there would be another bike that I would like as much as my SERK....much less even more....can't tell you how happy I am that I was dead wrong  :huepfenjump3:

Cj...I see in your pic you got the other color that pulled on me very hard....nice ride my friend...looks sweet  :2vrolijk_21:

Can't wait until someone picks up a green one and posts some pics...the delay has got to be killing you guys for sure....
Thanks  :2vrolijk_21:

slotbike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 10:18:51 PM »

Mr. Ed,

Killing us?  That's an understatement  :) My Krypto was supposed to ship tomorrow.  Got rid of both my bikes a month ago in anticipation.  Now, I have nothing and have to wait until January.  I am still waiting, I want that bike.  Congrats to everyone here on their New Street Glides.  They are all great and all look awesome. 

G

CJ

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2010, 10:24:38 PM »

Mr. Ed,

Killing us?  That's an understatement  :) My Krypto was supposed to ship tomorrow.  Got rid of both my bikes a month ago in anticipation.  Now, I have nothing and have to wait until January.  I am still waiting, I want that bike.  Congrats to everyone here on their New Street Glides.  They are all great and all look awesome. 

G
Hang in there G It will be worth the wait  :2vrolijk_21: The green is a nice color  :2vrolijk_21:

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2010, 10:27:21 PM »

Mr. Ed,

G

Slotbike

Hopefully your bike will be here sooner than projected. It's a beautiful bike.
And appears will be a rare one.

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

slotbike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2010, 10:45:14 PM »

Thanks for the encouraging words.  While I agree that it will be worth the wait AND, that it will probably be a pretty rare bike/color......I do not have a warm fuzzy feeling about it showing up before January.  Worth the wait? You betcha! :)

G

Mr_Ed

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 01:30:40 AM »

Have 700 miles on my Diamond Black and Crimson 2011 CVO Street Glide and I couldn't be happier. I have a question on the audio. The speakers in the lowers barely put out much volume. Is there any way to control? Doesn't seem to be a fader to adjust. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Pistol Pete...I'm no audio guy...that's for sure...but if it's worth anything...here's my thoughts on it....

I leaned down a bit with the tunes rocking and I could hear the lowers...i leaned left and right and I could hear each side as well...but sitting on the bike everything was like coming out of the center per say ?....I'm thinking things are just balanced properly is all ?...kinda like...if you were to hear the sound out of the lowers more so than the sides...that would mean the balance to them was was off a bit and they were dominating ?...don't know if that made any sense....it does in my head but that's not saying much  ::)

Mr_Ed

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 01:34:54 AM »

Mr. Ed,

G

Slotbike...that would absolutely kill me lol...no joke either.....it's one thing to have to wait so long for something you thought would be yours by now...and something else to end up with no rides at all....I'm not sure which would be worse...but both together at the same time ?....dam...all I can say is that old saying..."good things come to those who wait".....hang in there friend....I'm thinking that bike's going to be a stunner for sure  :2vrolijk_21:

Racerdj

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2015 FLHXSE

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHTKSE
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2010, 08:35:47 AM »

Congratulations on your new bike! I hope you have many miles of memories!
Harley addict here looking for 'The Cure'
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 20 queries.