Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: BESERKER is Spiderman  (Read 4254 times)

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
Re: BESERKER is Spiderman
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2010, 10:06:19 AM »

B.B.is B.  :huepfenjump3:

fresh oil and pipes

• Enjoying Life More Than Ever!!!!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • RedNecks, White Socks & Blue Ribbon Beer

• CVO1: One of the Fast Green Ones
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2010, 10:12:53 AM »

"Let's Roll" Life is Short, Choose your Battles Wisely "Let's Roll"

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2010, 01:18:50 PM »

B.B.is B.  :huepfenjump3:

Well actually, S/BBxLB/B=B

B B

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2010, 01:26:10 PM »

:confused5:
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2010, 01:27:33 PM »

Well actually, S/BBxLB/B=B

B B

I'd like to buy a vowel.

JW

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2010, 02:03:37 PM »

I'd like to buy a vowel.

JW

I know what you're sayin BD, it comes from hanging around with Beags, (he's Polish  :D)

B B

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2010, 02:23:30 PM »

Well I will be dipped in sh!t. Fancy seeing you here. Whats up Bro? Long time. Hope all is well.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2010, 03:00:17 PM »

Well I will be dipped in sh!t. Fancy seeing you here. Whats up Bro? Long time. Hope all is well.

Same old same old JQ. Back in Dago after a great summer UPTA CAMP.  Totally into boats and motors these days, have 5 antique 2 stroke outboards in the boathouse, 4 boats including my newest aquisition, a 1962 Cruiser's Inc 18ft wooden lapstrake runabout with a hotrod 100hp outboard. Also had a sweet Old Town canoe float up on the beach after a storm which nobody came looking for. Bought a steering wheel and some other pahts for the skipjack and found out it will take the 15hp Johnson I've got ( I found the orginal blueprints we built it from) , so I may give Beags his chance at commiting suicide next summah  LOL
On the home front, wifey still not ready to retire, the oldest daughter is getting married at some swanky place in Malibu in April, youngest is doing well in NYC. Kinda quiet out here with Mickey the Wonder Dog gone Can't find another even close to impressing me as much as him. They have Boxmations in England but none here.
The UPTA CAMP Choppah was done except for wiring when I left Oct 13th. I expect my bro Ronny will have his cousin who has a Privateer Superbike shop wire it. (which should be interesting) Will be doing a resto on the wooden boat next summah. Heart valve is making more noise these days, back is OK so long as I don't do more than futch around. You know, everybody's got a bitch, I don't need to add to the noise level.

You know the way whichever coast I'm on and there's always a bed for you - - - catch up with me sometime.

Later Bro
               B B

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2010, 08:53:20 AM »

Same old same old JQ. Back in Dago after a great summer UPTA CAMP.  Totally into boats and motors these days, have 5 antique 2 stroke outboards in the boathouse, 4 boats including my newest aquisition, a 1962 Cruiser's Inc 18ft wooden lapstrake runabout with a hotrod 100hp outboard. Also had a sweet Old Town canoe float up on the beach after a storm which nobody came looking for. Bought a steering wheel and some other pahts for the skipjack and found out it will take the 15hp Johnson I've got ( I found the orginal blueprints we built it from) , so I may give Beags his chance at commiting suicide next summah  LOL
On the home front, wifey still not ready to retire, the oldest daughter is getting married at some swanky place in Malibu in April, youngest is doing well in NYC. Kinda quiet out here with Mickey the Wonder Dog gone Can't find another even close to impressing me as much as him. They have Boxmations in England but none here.
The UPTA CAMP Choppah was done except for wiring when I left Oct 13th. I expect my bro Ronny will have his cousin who has a Privateer Superbike shop wire it. (which should be interesting) Will be doing a resto on the wooden boat next summah. Heart valve is making more noise these days, back is OK so long as I don't do more than futch around. You know, everybody's got a bitch, I don't need to add to the noise level.

You know the way whichever coast I'm on and there's always a bed for you - - - catch up with me sometime.

Later Bro
               B B

Will do BB. I will call when I have enough time to catch up.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 (ZIGGY) Stardust Silver / Twilight Blue
    • CVO2: 2022 Ultra Limited FLHTK Reef Blue / Vivid Black
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2011, 01:14:21 PM »

Good morning BB

on the CVO website 

I send you the   from FRANCE

Best regards

Jacques

I love these posts Jacques. They make me want to quit and rejoin so as to get one myself   

There you go  :2vrolijk_21:

« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 01:16:00 PM by 110 Mofo »
"Let the road go on forever and the party never end "
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 20 queries.