Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 110 vs 103  (Read 29573 times)

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)
Re: 110 vs 103
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 04:55:57 PM »

Why confuse the issue and waste virtual ink on the '06 and earlier CVO103 in this thread?  That's not what the man is asking about, and that particular powertrain is not even close to what he has coming. 

IMHO, I'd recommend keeping the Powerpack 103 and just doing the normal stage 1 upgrades plus a good tune.  If done correctly, it should be superior to a stock 110 without all the "issues" a stock 110 brings to the table.  And btw, what sort of warranty do you suppose you would have on an engine that was removed from a different bike?  And what would you do about the fact that the VIN on the engine would not match your MSO (manufacturer's statement of origin), which would tend to complicate matters when applying for a title.  The entire idea is not a good one, and if it were offered to me I would pass in an instant.

Jerry

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Master Po once again you speak words of wisdom to us lowly grasshoppers.

B B

shelby500

• Full CVO Member
Re: 110 vs 103
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2010, 05:39:16 PM »

Thanks for all the info! Figured I would get some great info from some of you guys. Warranty would only be good at selling dealer.Another great point is the vin(never even thought about that).Think I'll keep the 103. Will still learn alot from this site. Thanks again
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 20 queries.