Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: new Saddle  (Read 5125 times)

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

Re: new Saddle
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2011, 08:47:27 PM »

Nevermind...just Googled it...geesh...too f&%&ing funny...

Doc
So did I oops
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

DOC.COFFIN

• Senior CVO Member
  • Transplanted from San Diego To Napoli

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO DARK SLATE / BLACK DIAMOND
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 CVO BLACK DIAMOND & CRIMSON
    • CVO3: 2008 FLHR VIVID BLACK
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2011, 01:55:07 PM »

So Proctor...I've got a couple more questions for ya'. Which rider backrest and install kit did you use? I like the match of both backres pads and how the backrest post is mostly hidden. Perhaps Part #s? Also, I would like to get a quote from your friend for a set up similar to yours...how would I go about it? Thanks!

Doc
"War is an ugly, messy, bloody business. No one welcomes the task of waging it. And yet the task is ours. Neither pity us nor praise us. Stand by us." ~Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Proctor

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 CVO Street Glide
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2011, 04:42:15 PM »

So Proctor...I've got a couple more questions for ya'. Which rider backrest and install kit did you use? I like the match of both backres pads and how the backrest post is mostly hidden. Perhaps Part #s? Also, I would like to get a quote from your friend for a set up similar to yours...how would I go about it? Thanks!

Doc
Doc,  The driver's backrest was Rider Backrest Kit - '10 CVO™ Street Glide® Style

Styled to complement the '10 CVO™ Street Glide® model, this Rider Backrest adds back support for long-haul riding comfort. Contoured backrest pad is shaped to provide full lower back support without pushing the rider forward, and the slim profile offers the passenger a few more inches of room. An adjustable support bracket with four mounting locations accommodates different seats and riding positions. The backrest pad angle can be adjusted for maximum comfort.

51839-10

It matches the passenger backrest that came with the bike.  You can reach Jim at 816-721-5416.  Tell him that you got his info from Jeff Gamble off of the CVO forum.

Hope that helps.
Jeff
Ported 11.1 heads, Wiseco pistons, T-mans 662-2 cams, SE 58mm T-body, SEST, V&H power duals with Hi Output, Timken bearing, welded and balanced crank .     129.62hp 127.22tq

Proctor

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 CVO Street Glide
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2011, 04:44:09 PM »

BTW, my new saddle got a lot of attention this weekend while I was out.   :2vrolijk_21:
Ported 11.1 heads, Wiseco pistons, T-mans 662-2 cams, SE 58mm T-body, SEST, V&H power duals with Hi Output, Timken bearing, welded and balanced crank .     129.62hp 127.22tq

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2011, 06:12:16 PM »

BTW, my new saddle got a lot of attention this weekend while I was out.   :2vrolijk_21:

What kind.....ohhh, never mind. :P
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 20 queries.