Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Anybody want to swap their Black 2011 console for my chrome 2011 console  (Read 4003 times)

slotbike

• Full CVO Member

OK John......you beat me to it!  Hey everyone, JP and I met up at New Roc Harley today and swapped consoles. As you can see from his pics, his bike looks great with my chrome one AND I can assure you, mine looks great also with his all black console on my tank.  I will take some pics tomorrow and post.  JP, great seeing you today and  what we did is how "ALL" transactions between "new friends" should be....Fun and easy!  Thank you brother!

Glenn

JPSTREETGLIDE

• Senior CVO Member

Glenn
It was also a pleasure and I know we will stay in touch
JP

JPSTREETGLIDE

• Senior CVO Member

Thank You

FLHXSE2

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 BLK/OR

Nice look!

slotbike

• Full CVO Member

Guys,

I just ran into the garage and took some indoor pics.  They stink but it was the best I could do this morning.  I will post more after I get the gas cap and gauge changed to black!

G

slotbike

• Full CVO Member

My wife's Krypto arrives next week, She's thinking she wants the black console also along with the gas cap and fuel gage.  Do you have and idea of how hard it's going to be to change gage and those rings. 

Also if anyone wants to trade the consoles (my chrome for your black) let me know, bike should be in my garage by next Friday the 8th.
Let's Roll

Well........I'm the guy who's paint ripped off the rear fender when I was peeling the paint protector off of it so, Thursday....the bike goes up to New Roc Harley Davidson for the new fender and "THEY" are going to install the gas gauge/cap because: I AM NEVER GOING TO TAKE ANYTHING OFF THIS BIKE "MYSELF" THAT IS TAPED/ADHESIVE APPLIED! :)  I love my dealer!!!!!!

TwoToes

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Street Glide Black

Slotbike. What brand of black pipes do you have on that beautiful green bike?

slotbike

• Full CVO Member

Slotbike. What brand of black pipes do you have on that beautiful green bike?

American Custom, Fairfield CT.  I have their Catless head pipe and their mufflers.  Call Bruce or Eddie....tell them Glenn sent you from the CVO forum. If you look at my thread about "slotbike's Krypto mods" I wrote something up about them.

Glenn

nuckelhead

• Full CVO Member
  • if it ain't broke... take it off and chrome it!!!!

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 KRYPTONITE / BLACK DIAMOND

In my quest to black out my 2011 CVO Streetglide, I was wondering if anybody wants to swap their black gas tank console for my chrome one.  bagpeddler@aol.com

Glenn

just did this last week.  swapped with my buddy Fred.  he has the orange 2011 SESG.  he wanted chrome, i wanted black.  it almost looks like it should have been that way from the factory
everything i own has been stolen and then replaced with exact replicas....

nuckelhead

• Full CVO Member
  • if it ain't broke... take it off and chrome it!!!!

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 KRYPTONITE / BLACK DIAMOND

Guys,

I just ran into the garage and took some indoor pics.  They stink but it was the best I could do this morning.  I will post more after I get the gas cap and gauge changed to black!

G

scared to death to change the fuel caps.  i'd love to do it, but worried that the damn paint will come up when the trim rings come off!
everything i own has been stolen and then replaced with exact replicas....

HD Kid

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: Scarlet Red & Charcoal Slate VRSCSE2 - SOLD
    • CVO2: Kryptonite FLHXSE2

scared to death to change the fuel caps.  i'd love to do it, but worried that the damn paint will come up when the trim rings come off!

Its really easy.  Did mine myself.  Just use a blow dryer or heat gun tho heat up the double sided tape on the back side and slowly peel off.  The one on the gauge isnt stuck on its made completely different.  You have to push down in the center of the gauge and it will pop up and pull out. u have to disconnect and unpin the wires under the fuel tank and then pull it thru.  Then loosen the bolts holding the trim ring in and turn it and pull it out too. Then just reinstall the new ones.

FAST380

• Elite CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 . . . . . Fullsac X-Pipe - 2.25" baffles - Fueling 574 Cam's - TTS Tuner - 30 Tooth Pully W/Stock Belt- Wild One 575 Bars - Chrome Inner Primary - Kuryakyn Plate frame 9182 - Diamond Engineering Polished SS Bolt Kit - 8" Windvest - Black Agitator

And if you buddy swaped consoles, why would he want the black gas caps? Need to complete the package!!

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus

Well........I'm the guy who's paint ripped off the rear fender when I was peeling the paint protector off of it so, Thursday....the bike goes up to New Roc Harley Davidson for the new fender and "THEY" are going to install the gas gauge/cap because: I AM NEVER GOING TO TAKE ANYTHING OFF THIS BIKE "MYSELF" THAT IS TAPED/ADHESIVE APPLIED! :)  I love my dealer!!!!!!
  ??? Have they fixed the issue with the paint peeling of??

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 20 queries.