Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: Best Burgers  (Read 9718 times)

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
Re: Best Burgers
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 08:16:03 AM »

M'cdonalds.  ;D

There's just something about a Big Mac.  They remind me of being a kid.  I can count of it being consistant and quick.

or.......  There's always Grover's about 12 miles from my house

"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Chuck Pryor

• Elite CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: 09 SERG Silver/Titanium
    • CVO2: 86 FLST
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 08:39:51 AM »

Serious?  There in the corner of the Raley's shopping center?  We ate there about a month ago.  Been to the one here in Elk Grove a couple of times, too.  Good burgers and good fries.

Now if you like cheese burgers, Guy Fieri says the best cheese burger in the nation is also here in Sacramento.  The first time I ate at the original Squeeze Inn was about 1985.  Last year they moved around the corner on Power Inn Rd. to a much larger and newer place.....(click on the link then click on the video and turn your volumn up).....  http://www.thesqueezeinn.com/media/

x2 on The Squeeze Inn... amazing!! 

I also ate at Joe's Cable Car in SF this past weekend. Also VERY good if u r ever in the area. And while I'm nominating good Burgers... The Counter is also pretty amazing.

Chuck Pryor

• Elite CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 08:43:26 AM »

This is the Mushroom Burger from Joe's...  he opened this place in 1965 with 160 Square Feet. I sat next to Joe while I ate and he told me the whole history of the Burger, the French Fry. Just a great experience and great burger. http://www.joescablecarrestaurant.com/index.html

Chuck Pryor

• Elite CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2011, 08:45:36 AM »

Here's the Squeeze Cheese Burger from the Squeeze Inn. What makes this burger unique is how they "grill" the cheese. It's amazing!

Chuck Pryor

• Elite CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2011, 08:50:09 AM »

Inside the Squeeze Cheese... yes, I take pictures of all my food. :)

Chuck Pryor

• Elite CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2011, 08:55:10 AM »

And finally from (IMO) the best restaurant in the Sacramento area... The Chef's Table comes the "Glazed Donut Bacon Cheese Burger. Not a great pic but it IS a great burger.

Chuck Pryor

• Elite CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2011, 09:01:02 AM »

Last One... had this burger last week for the first time. If you ever get a chance GO HERE> Great burger!  Seems like they are in several states. http://www.thecounterburger.com/locations/

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2011, 09:04:18 AM »

Hey Cap,,, where is Chiefs table?   I gotta try that glaze burger  :2vrolijk_21: Squeeze Inn is on my list too, I hear they have a new Inn off Sunrise in Roseville.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 09:06:09 AM by cvobiker »

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2011, 09:16:43 AM »

I have two places

Cheryl's Diner

11030 kernville Rd.
 Kernville, CA. 93238

:2vrolijk_21:

Marty

Marty - I've been to Cheryl's Diner many times (I have family in Ridgecrest) and almost forgot her yummy burgers, but overall her home style cooking is second to best.......Grumpy Bears, once upon a time, at least 20 years ago, made some fine burgers too...  :2vrolijk_21:

Chuck Pryor

• Elite CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2011, 09:27:01 AM »

The Chef's Table is in Rocklin... Off Blue Oaks and Lonetree.

http://www.chefdavidstable.com/

It's not a burger joint and the menu changes daily... small place and reservations suggested for dinner. Open for lunch too... GET THE PESTO FRIES!!!!  Oh my... another fave of mine there are the chicken tacos. Everything I've ever had there is amazing. Call ahead if your heart is set on the Glazed Donut Burger... they have been known to do a "one off" for me and other customers even if it's not on the daily menu. Really great place all around.

Here's the Tomato Bisque Soup with Scallops and Caviar I had a few month's ago... Seriously amazing food here.

Chuck

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2011, 09:39:21 AM »

Hey Cap,,, where is Chiefs table?   I gotta try that glaze burger  :2vrolijk_21: Squeeze Inn is on my list too, I hear they have a new Inn off Sunrise in Roseville.

They do and in Galt, too.  But the owner is always at the one on Power Inn.  It's an industrial area....same as the one in Galt.  But the lines are anything from blue jeans and t-shirts to suits to women in dresses and high heels......and there's always a line out the door (moves fairly well, though).  It's an experience:2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Wild Card

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2011, 10:12:05 AM »

Five Guys?!!  Wow, you haven't lived until you visit this place in Chicago.

http://www.kumascorner.com/

Just look at the menu!!!  Metal.  Burgers.  Craft Beer galore.  Sure, it's a 2 hour wait pretty much anytime of any given day, but there's a reason Playboy (and others) rated it the best burger in America!

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Best Burgers
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2011, 10:21:33 AM »

Lou's Lunch New Haven,CT the birthplace of the hamburger. Always good after a night of imbibing.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

fresh oil and pipes

• Enjoying Life More Than Ever!!!!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • RedNecks, White Socks & Blue Ribbon Beer

• CVO1: One of the Fast Green Ones
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2011, 10:42:59 AM »

Out back on my patio cooked on the Traeger with cheese, bacon, on a jalapeno onion cheese bun.
"Let's Roll" Life is Short, Choose your Battles Wisely "Let's Roll"

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2011, 10:53:54 AM »

I would have to say Five Guys is the best with In&Out's Animal Style (secret menue) a close second. I love burgers and the one at the Hideaway in AZ was the best burger I had at AZ Bike Week. I feel a road trip coming on with all this new info.  :P
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 21 queries.