Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Canada's tallest Building  (Read 2563 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Canada's tallest Building
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 02:10:36 AM »

Squaw wrestling (old fashioned) is when two people lie on the ground opposite each other and lock legs and wrestle with there legs until one person flips the other person over.

Sounds like a battle of the Weebles.  Try to just wobble and wobble but not fall down  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] .

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 02:56:48 AM »

OK!!  Let's call this Canada 101 ;D
That needle is the CN Tower in Toronto, Ontario
Those are at least DD's
Squaw wrestling (old fashioned) is when two people lie on the ground opposite each other and lock legs and wrestle with there legs until one person flips the other person over.
You guy's really should join Sanjoseduke, Wanda, my wife and I after the Cripple Creek rally for our tour Canada.  Just think of all the amazing trivia you could learn.
[highlight]Tonight I was at a Guess Who concert[/highlight].  Probably one of the greatest Canadian bands ever.  What a great time!  
Two more sleeps and we are on our way to CC, Colorado.Canuck

Who?  Whose on first?

See you in CC.....sleep? Who can sleep?

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 11:32:21 AM »

Didn't even notice the needle  :) It was her I saw in Seattle in 2005  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 11:49:18 AM »

Didn't even notice the needle  :) It was her I saw in Seattle in 2005  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

There you go........

Bungy

• Senior CVO Member
  • Keep your stick on the ice
    • AB

• CVO1: '08 SEUC annie
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2006, 12:12:34 PM »

OK!!  Let's call this Canada 101 ;D

Tonight I was at a Guess Who concert.  Probably one of the greatest Canadian bands ever.  What a great time!  

Canuck

Too bad it was only Bachman & Cummings, not quite the same as the original.

You might have to play some American Woman for these guy's in CC! I've got it in mp3 if you need it!

Have a good (dry) ride Sat, there's heavy rainfall warnings for Lethbridge/Med. Hat today.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

Canuck

• Senior CVO Member
  • "True North strong and free"

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2006, 08:39:35 PM »

Thanks Bungy,
Sorry you can't join us :'(  I will definetly fill them with some American Women among other great Guess Who songs.  We are getting a ton of rain as well.  Hopefully we shake this bad weather as we cross the border tomorrow.  Sometime we will have to get together for a ride.

Canuck
Crazy Canuck

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2006, 12:29:49 AM »

Thanks Bungy,
Sorry you can't join us :'(  I will definetly fill them with some American Women among other great Guess Who songs.  We are getting a ton of rain as well.  Hopefully we shake this bad weather as we cross the border tomorrow.  Sometime we will have to get together for a ride.
Canuck

Canuck,

Where will you be on Sunday?  I'm leaving Salt Lake around 1pm to head out across Wyoming on 80.  BBQ in Rock Springs at the HD shop Sunday afternoon.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 12:30:11 AM by Rjob749 »

Canuck

• Senior CVO Member
  • "True North strong and free"

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 02:03:05 AM »

Canuck,

Where will you be on Sunday?  I'm leaving Salt Lake around 1pm to head out across Wyoming on 80.  BBQ in Rock Springs at the HD shop Sunday afternoon.

Hey Rjob,
I am not sure but if you are suggesting that there is a free barbeque in Rock Springs on Sunday afternoon, I will talk to Geezerglide and we will do our best to be there [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif].  If this is on, give me a call on my cell phone (780-235-1791) and leave a message as to the time.  I am leaving at 8:00am in the morning so I will check my messages and if you are on there, then we will see you in Rock Springs!  If not, have a safe ride and we will see you Monday.  Thanks for the invite!

Kerry
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 02:03:46 AM by Kharty »
Crazy Canuck

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2006, 02:14:53 AM »

Hey Rjob,
I am not sure but if you are suggesting that there is a free barbeque in Rock Springs on Sunday afternoon, I will talk to Geezerglide and we will do our best to be there [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif].  If this is on, give me a call on my cell phone (780-235-1791) and leave a message as to the time.  I am leaving at 8:00am in the morning so I will check my messages and if you are on there, then we will see you in Rock Springs!  If not, have a safe ride and we will see you Monday.  Thanks for the invite! Kerry

If it ain't free I'm buyin', it looks like a poker run out of there and a bbq in the afternoon.

I'll call them in the morning and relay a message.  My cell is 206-713-5201.  Roger

http://www.flaminggorgehd.com/event_calendar.asp  Flaming Gorge HD in Rock Springs, WY
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 02:40:19 AM by Rjob749 »
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 20 queries.