Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Q in Laconia 06  (Read 3937 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: Q in Laconia 06
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2006, 04:43:19 PM »

Some town in Maine on our way back to camp.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2006, 04:46:06 PM »

This is Saturday last day here.We took it light.Did a loop of the Lake stopped at Catle in the Clouds and made our way to Weirs Beach. 120 more miles for Mrs. Q. Tally 3 days 680 miles. Now thats a wife baby. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2006, 04:46:56 PM »

From the top of the mountain at the castle.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2006, 04:48:08 PM »

I seem to have lost my head.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2006, 04:49:15 PM »

And the finale on Saturday nite Weirs baby.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2006, 04:49:58 PM »

Some Weirs pics

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2006, 04:50:39 PM »

more

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2006, 04:51:41 PM »

Coming in to Weirs

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2006, 04:52:28 PM »

Some OCC bike that I thought looked cool.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2006, 04:53:20 PM »

And if you got out of line they smashed your scoot with this.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2006, 04:57:45 PM »

All in all I put on 1190 miles in 3 1/2 days ,got wet on the way up only.Had a great time with friends and my new wife. Talked to MYCVO and we couldn't get our schedules straight but I hope he had a great time sounded like he was. Big B these pics should give you a little reminder of home bro, hope you like them and thanks for the phone call,made my trip that much more perfect. So its off to catch up on some couch time and wash the scoot another day. To all those on the way to CC be safe and have a blast.  Later,Q

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2006, 05:39:18 PM »

Q

Great pictures and looks like you had a great time. Glad to see ya made it home safe! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Thanks and God Bless!

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2006, 06:00:53 PM »

Hey BigDaddy, great pictures!  Thanks for sharing them, looks like ya'll had a great ride (not too much rain after you got it out of the way that 1st day, huh?  You're bike looks great in all the photos.  All those pictures are a inspiration, I need to do better on my rides from this day on.......har! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2006, 06:24:50 PM »

Q,
Great photos. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Some beautiful scenery up there when weather cooperates. I had heard about the Kangomangus <sp> highway and wanted to ride it when I was up there if weather had been better. Your pictures of Maine reminded me that I'm going to have to make it back up there so I can ride in Maine. After riding there, and then eventually making it to Daytona (Fla.) I will have ridden in every state on the east coast on my pumpkin.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2006, 06:37:16 PM »

Q,
I'm going to have to make it back up there so I can ride in Maine. After riding there, and then eventually making it to Daytona (Fla.) I will have ridden in every state on the east coast on my pumpkin.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Guess you'll have to start 'headin' WEST, then, young man.  har.  [smiley=pirate.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 25 queries.