Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Author Topic: MYCVO in Laconia 06  (Read 8802 times)

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
Re: MYCVO in Laconia 06
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2006, 07:05:54 AM »

Thanks for taking the time to share a great bunch of pictures.  I'm sure it was a great time.  Too bad you and Rebel didn't hook up being that close.

Bob,
Not like didn't try, made some calls, no answers, I don't hang around much when 6-8 other guys are idling, and I'm ready to play.

The only time I'm not moving is when I'm eating or drinking, or having fun with the ladies..

Like I said maybe next year, and for sure at M.V.
It's all good
Mark
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2006, 07:18:04 AM »

Rebel,
Btw the way, NICE CUSE!!! And at least the both our bikes are in a pic together.. Hope you had as much fun as I did.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2006, 01:27:16 PM »

D@MN!!  A woman on a SE Ultra!  How the h3ll does she hold it up?????
V,
The same way we (men) do... Don't let it get to far leaned over. [smiley=nervous.gif] Remember for everyone there is a point when that weight gets to far over that it' going to go down. :(

If the seat height of the bike allows you to get both feet on the ground then you can hold it up when it's stopped. As for riding H-D's they are well-balanced w/a low center of gravity and once they are moving there shouldn't be any problem. If you really want to ride a big dresser try renting one for a day or do a demo ride when they have them. You'll be surprised at how easy it is. You can do it I know you can. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2006, 02:42:44 PM »

The dry weight between the ultra and electra glide is not that much different.  I can't reach both feet on the ground very often and I keep my glide up no problem. I do prefer to be moving, mind you.  And I back up very very slowly.   ;)

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2006, 04:48:29 PM »

V,
The same way we (men) do... Don't let it get to far leaned over. [smiley=nervous.gif] Remember for everyone there is a point when that weight gets to far over that it' going to go down. :(

If the seat height of the bike allows you to get both feet on the ground then you can hold it up when it's stopped. As for riding H-D's they are well-balanced w/a low center of gravity and once they are moving there shouldn't be any problem. If you really want to ride a big dresser try renting one for a day or do a demo ride when they have them. You'll be surprised at how easy it is. You can do it I know you can. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

dood,
I told her all that myself, but I guess she didn't believe me

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2006, 04:50:48 PM »

The dry weight between the ultra and electra glide is not that much different.  I can't reach both feet on the ground very often and I keep my glide up no problem. I do prefer to be moving, mind you.  [highlight]And I back up very very slowly[/highlight].   ;)

Ya me too- and I can put both on the ground, but that passenger boards are forever in my way, so like you slowly..

Rebel

• Full CVO Member
  • It's called Sanity, but maybe it's me that's crazy
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2006, 10:05:37 PM »

Rebel,
Btw the way, NICE CUSE!!! And at least the both our bikes are in a pic together.. Hope you had as much fun as I did.

Thanks and Holy $HiT... I didn't notice your plate until you said somethin... I think I pulled in after you... so it's my bad... damn.  :(

We had a blast... I'm glad you did too.

Oh well... we'll get hooked up next time fer sure.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Later-
The "Rebel"

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2006, 10:31:11 PM »

Rebel,
It's nobody's bad brother, but usually I would walk into the room and make my presents known!! For some reason I didn't while I was there. I was pretty involved with watching the flim we just did of our annual trip to our secret ride in the WILD, as shown here. You'll notice my brother Craig watching the tape.. Would that happen to be you behind him??

Rebel

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2006, 11:05:00 AM »

Rebel,
It's nobody's bad brother, but usually I would walk into the room and make my presents known!! For some reason I didn't while I was there. I was pretty involved with watching the flim we just did of our annual trip to our secret ride in the WILD, as shown here. You'll notice my brother Craig watching the tape.. Would that happen to be you behind him??

This is too wild!!!  You were a table away from us.  We did make our presence known a little... we ended up stayin there for about 3 hours.  Looking at the pic, that's my buddy Jeff standing behind your brother, his wife Trish sitting with the blonde hair to his left, my wife Theresa in the back with the leather dew rag on, and I'm hidden behind Trish, wearin my Red Knights vest with the 343 patch and the "CVOHARLEY.COM" patch above it... DUDE... HOW COULD YOU MISS THAT????  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] LOL... seriously... this just keeps gettin deeper and deeper...  Do you have any more pics from Almost There???  Here's one I got of Jeff and Trish that shows you guys in the background... is that you in the red dew rag???

Later-
The "Rebel"

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2006, 07:39:22 PM »

Rebel,
No I don't have other pics there, and no that's my other brother Scott in the red lid, I'm totally hidden behind Trish, and NO I don't take note of every ones patches that they were, unless its a she then I'd check out all the patches and everything else even if shes with a guy, cause I'm a dog that way!!!
  It must have been a destiny thing or not whatever the case maybe! Next time be it there or some other event bro.
MYCVO  

Rebel

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2006, 10:08:27 PM »

MYCVO-
I got one pic and you got one pic, but neither one of us got a pic showin either one of our faces...... hmmm...... kinda reminds me of "Wilson" the anonymous neighbor always seeming to have his face hidden by somethin on the tv show Home Improvement.  [smiley=mask.gif] Alright... anyhow, next trip is a daytrip to Gettysburg, PA on July 8th and then off to Chillicothe, OH on September 1st and 2nd... you gonna be in either one of those spots???

Later-
The "Rebel"

the O`Fender

• Elite CVO Member
  • On the Dragon
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2006, 04:53:18 PM »

bikes13

My CVO, you took my picture and I didn't sign a release form [smiley=pumpkin.gif]
 LOL
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 04:56:33 PM by the_ofender »
2020 Scorched Orange Limited

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2006, 06:03:27 PM »

NO WAY! That's to freaky!

Rebel

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2006, 10:20:46 AM »

MYCVO-

With all the pics of others not knowin you were takin them.... I'm startin to think maybe you're a spy or somethin!   [smiley=mask.gif]  LOL

Later-
The "Rebel"

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2006, 08:56:10 PM »

Pretty freaky thats for sure!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Page created in 0.779 seconds with 25 queries.