Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: 07 info  (Read 4068 times)

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
Re: 07 info
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2006, 07:15:06 PM »

Black Ice & Orange = NHL league colors therefore the "hockey puck"!

Blue/Blue = The "Blue Goose".

Light Cherry/Black = The "Bloody Mary". We're way over due to name a bike after an alcoholic beverage.

h2o-man

• Ride it like ya stole it!!!!
Re: 07 info 115 ft lbs of torque
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2006, 10:46:03 AM »

Where, at the crank, the rear wheel or in some engineers mind. PROVE IT...... Not straight out of the crate, that's for sure......

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2006, 11:30:00 AM »

And the passenger adjustable floorboard are not adjustable while in motion P&A say allen tool included.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

SE_ULTRA

• Senior CVO Member
  • CAUTION: Extreamly shinny. WEAR EYE PROTECTION
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2006, 11:35:04 AM »

And the passenger adjustable floorboard are not adjustable while in motion P&A say allen tool included.

P&A???? is that just the h-d.com accessories area or do you have a different source?
2006 FLHTCUSE
TrueDuals, 6-Speed, Stage-1, Race Tuner, High Flow
...and a shiny little bell

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2006, 11:48:59 AM »

P&A????

Parts & Accessories.  That "other" monster division of HDI.  So, yeah, the "accessories" section of the website.  Oddly, our CVO bikes didn't start out belonging to the motorcycle division.  CVO bikes belonged to P&A.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2006, 11:52:11 AM »

I didn't read all the description.  Did notice it said for 07 bikes only and then really wondered what they'd changed on/around the frame that would keep footpeg or footboard mounts from being interechangeable.

So these things are really a fixed multi-position mount rest than a universally adjustable piece?  Can think of pros and cons both ways.  First reaction, however, is that I'd guess a passenger would probably like the universal range of something like those Kuryakyn adjustable pieces better.

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2006, 09:42:40 PM »

Yeah the hole purpose is to change foot position while riding.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

tattoocrazy

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2006, 12:26:05 AM »

I have seen the FLHTCUSE2s (and all the ‘07s).  Here are a few points

Intercom Plug in speaker pod.  The good news is it will retro fit!  The CVO guy I talked too said he didn't know if there would be a "kit" but it will work.  Once I get a '07 FLHTCUSE2 parts book, I'll post the part numbers for everyone when I have them.

Colors,
Lightning Blue Pearl & Midnight Pearl:
I liked this one the least.  I don't think there was enough contrast between the two colors of blue.

Black Ice & Electric Orange:
This one was middle of the road for me, Flashy, but I don't feel it looked balanced.  On all the bikes the "highlight color" (i.e.: Orange, Dark Blue, Black) ratio is different on each part.  As an example 25% of the tank is Orange and 75% is Black, but on the Front Fender it's at least 50/50. From the front all you see is Orange on the fender, where the fairing is just a stripe.  It is flashy though, I saw a video of one riding toward the camera and then by it.  One last thing, I like Orange and Black Harleys!  I think this one is a little out of balance.

Light Candy Cherry & Black Ice:
I liked this one the best!  This will be the one that is ordered/purchased the most.  While it still is out of balance.  The Black doesn't hit you so hard.  Also, all the colors have a little pearl shading between the colors, you can see it on the Red/Black one more than the others.  It has more of a rich look!

This is of course my opinion, for what it worth!

The power locks only lock the bags, you still need to latch them.  Just like on the ‘06s you don’t have to lock them to keep them from “flying open”.  I ask about retro-fit, not yet.  The locks will fit the boxes but there are electrical issues to deal with first.

I have the Navigation on my FLHTCUSE and I love it!  The screen size is not an concern, as “nice lady” tells you where to go!

While you can’t adjust the Passenger floor boards on the move, they will work great fro accommodating different leg lengths.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sorry for the length, just thought you might want to know!

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ya ever take a crap so big your pants fit better??
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2006, 08:37:49 AM »

No mention of costs on em yet....anybody heard from their dealer....I'm going to mine today to drop the bike off...I'll be askin then....not that I want one....but I'm gonna ask anyways.

jeffj

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Teach a man to swim, but not while he's drowning"

• CVO1: 2004 Orange Pearl and Jet Black FLHTCSE & 2002 Candy/Brandywine FLHRSEI
    • CVO2: 2006 Autumn Haze FLHTCUSE Sold - 11-11-12 Bought another 2006 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2003 Gold FLHRSEI2 Sold CVO4: 2002 Purple FLHRSEI Crashed
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2006, 08:42:33 AM »

No mention of costs on em yet....anybody heard from their dealer....I'm going to mine today to drop the bike off...I'll be askin then....not that I want one....but I'm gonna ask anyways.

2007 Screamin’ Eagle Ultra is $33,495 ($33,595) in California).

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2006, 08:48:17 AM »

2007 Screamin’ Eagle Ultra is $33,495 ($33,595) in California).

Ouch...ya know I like the CVO bikes....but lookin at the prices...I may just pick up a regular '07 Ultra and have it upgraded to the 110"....$2500 (+ labor) ain't bad......I'd only be in it for about $26,000 after taxes/tags......

PHAZE

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '05 SEEG/'06 CUSE/'07 SERK/'09 SERG (ALL SOLD)
    • CVO2: '09 CVO Fat Bob Black Diamond/Fire Quartz (SOLD)
    • CVO3: '11.5 CVO Ultra Classic Twilight Blue/Candy Cobalt
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2006, 03:40:36 PM »

Any discussion regarding common parts between the TC88 and 96 engines?  Could an 88 be upgraded to a 96?  If so, could a 103 be taken up to 110?  You'd think the MOCO would look to create upgrade sales rather than create a more flooded used bike market.  I'm sure the larger engine will attract folks to not only the SE bikes, but the standard bikes too.

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2006, 03:52:40 PM »

Any discussion regarding common parts between the TC88 and 96 engines?  Could an 88 be upgraded to a 96?  If so, could a 103 be taken up to 110?  You'd think the MOCO would look to create upgrade sales rather than create a more flooded used bike market.  I'm sure the larger engine will attract folks to not only the SE bikes, but the standard bikes too.

I'll tell ya...a regular Ultra with a 110" upgrade is lookin mighty sweet...specially while mine is sitting (once again) in the shop.....gives me back my real tourpak....my wife would be happy with the backrest again....and I'd have some extra $$ in my pocket.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 20 queries.