Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: cobra fi2000 powerpro  (Read 10615 times)

petewerner

• I live to ride, I love to ride, everyday I ride :)
  • Senior CVO Member
  • Ride it like U stole it, live life the same way.

• CVO1: 2003 FXSTDSE Sold
Re: cobra fi2000 powerpro
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2012, 09:00:58 AM »

CVOthunder, if i already had a SEPRT, I wouldn't even consider swapping it for a Powrpro.  There's absolutely no reason to do so.  My impression, with what I've gleaned from different sites, is that on metric vtwins like M109s and Star's 113 motor, the Powrpro outperforms the other tuners like you said.  On Harleys, however, I don't get the feeling there's that much of a difference.  There are lots of different tuners to choose from for Harleys with EFI, and lots of people have spent hours optimizing their performance. 

I was stuck north of Rexburg, ID once for 3 months in '84-'85 Dec thru March.  Temp never got above -40F for 3 days once.  Never want to do that again. 

My wife grew up in, err, outside of St. Anthony, me from Oregon coast, and she cannot believe how dry and warm it has been here this winter in Boise. It has a lot of mountain ranges blocking most of the worst weather and in this type of weather pattern I ride all the time so far!!! And I have fairing so some light drizzle, rain not snow, isn't a big deal and it rained alot if my memory is correct at the coast of Oregon and the Willamette Valley. I learned to ride there and spent the first 30 years riding in some wet stuff so no problem!
1998 FLSTF with Kerker 2/1, Dyna 2000i single
       Fire Ignition, Chrome swing arm, Garrett Billet Wheels, Too much chrome
       2 list....
2011 FLTRx 103, Stage IV, SE Heavy Breather, SE Race Tuner, SE 58mm TB, V&H Power Duals, V&H H.O. Slipons=, Dyno tuned 117HP-111TQ :D Tank lift, drop seat, turning DARK
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 20 queries.