Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Author Topic: Fullsac Tuner  (Read 7292 times)

klr2lnd

Fullsac Tuner
« on: August 13, 2012, 10:28:55 PM »

I've been patiently waiting for Fullsac to get their tuners in stock, but every expected arrival date passes without any tuners. Anyone have any actual knowledge as to when these tuners will be available? I'm ready to move on to another system as I don't want to wait until the end of the riding season to put a new system on my 2012 SESG.

firehog383

• Junior CVO Member
    • WA

Re: Fullsac Tuner
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 01:43:11 AM »

Get whatever exhaust you like and then get a tuner and have it professionally tuned.

FUNGOUL

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 07:39:55 AM »

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 07:50:27 AM »

I would wait for Fullsac.
Bill

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 05:00:40 PM »

I've been patiently waiting for Fullsac to get their tuners in stock, but every expected arrival date passes without any tuners. Anyone have any actual knowledge as to when these tuners will be available? I'm ready to move on to another system as I don't want to wait until the end of the riding season to put a new system on my 2012 SESG.

I hate to say it but Fulsac uses TTS tuners with there kits and this issue was NOT there fault. We are behind trying to get the new system out working on ALL the various PC's and operating systems. Units are in Beta test and working well but we are sorting what we hope are the last few bugs out prior to public release. Again, this is our fault not there's and I apologize for the trouble this is causing. We just want it to be  right the first time we start shipping.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO Street Glide (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO Street Glide (Sold) CVO4: 2006 VRXSE DESTROYER (Sold)
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 06:12:52 PM »

I hate to say it but Fulsac uses TTS tuners with there kits and this issue was NOT there fault. We are behind trying to get the new system out working on ALL the various PC's and operating systems. Units are in Beta test and working well but we are sorting what we hope are the last few bugs out prior to public release. Again, this is our fault not there's and I apologize for the trouble this is causing. We just want it to be  right the first time we start shipping.

Steve:

As the old saying goes......."No Wine Before It's Time".  A excellent business philosophy!!

Is the TTS ready for the 2013's??

Best Regards

Jerry

SteveFLHTK

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2013 Tri Glide

• CVO1: 2013 FLHTCUTG
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 06:23:16 PM »

Hey Steve, you say all PC's...does this mean the new units will be Mac compatible?  Also, is an upgrade from an older unit possible?

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 09:50:32 PM »

The new unit only works on Windows machines but the problems we are seeing are on the various operating systems and various suppliers of machines and Antivirus Software. So it works fine  on a machine with Windows Vista 32 on a Dell but not on a Windows Vista 32 on a compaq as an example.

The operating systems we are trying to cover will be

XP SP3 with the latest updates only
Vista 32 bit
Vista 64 bit
Windows 7 32 bit
Windows 7 64 bit

The bitch for us is that we use the same install on various machines and it works fine on some and not on others. We are finding that the various antivirus programs are a big deal so we are tracking which ones work and which ones do not at this time as that is where a big part of the problems are coming from. The USB port and the anti virus stuff really does not like to get along well from what we see when needing to do things in real time. Were close but close doesn't cut it around here. Right is right and that's what it has to be. I am sorry for all the delays .

Grey Ghost

• Full CVO Member
  • Fullsac "C" x-pipe, 2" baffles, TTS, Monotubes

• CVO1: 2003 Dyna Wide Glide (non CVO)
    • CVO2: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 10:23:22 PM »

Thank you for the update Steve!! I appreciate your dedication doing it right.

Let me know if you need a beta tester outside your vendor network.

Grey Ghost
Someone once said that the key to happiness is a bad memory. For the life of me, I can't remember who said it!!

SteveFLHTK

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2013 Tri Glide

• CVO1: 2013 FLHTCUTG
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 04:08:44 PM »

And the upgrade possibility?

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 09:40:39 PM »

There is no way to upgrade the old units as the electronics are just completely different. The new software does work with the old interfaces so any updates we add from now on will be for the new software, once released. The issues we are sorting are not with how the product works but how it connects to the PC. Once the connection is there, the rest runs pretty smooth. Thank for understanding about the delays but we just want it right the first time out if we can. As for 2013 coverage I believe so.

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO Street Glide (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO Street Glide (Sold) CVO4: 2006 VRXSE DESTROYER (Sold)
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 01:29:50 PM »

There is no way to upgrade the old units as the electronics are just completely different. The new software does work with the old interfaces so any updates we add from now on will be for the new software, once released. The issues we are sorting are not with how the product works but how it connects to the PC. Once the connection is there, the rest runs pretty smooth. Thank for understanding about the delays but we just want it right the first time out if we can. As for 2013 coverage I believe so.

PM SENT.

Regards

Jerry

tweeter13

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE6
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2012, 06:01:54 PM »

if you really want a tts check with jp cycles or dennis kirk.  They still may have some in stock.  Some other big dealers still may have some also.  You may also want to buy a duel vehicle tunner check with a few friends that plan on keeping their bikes for a while.  I would make sure that they are pretty close friends or relitives.  spit the costs and get the duel bike tunner.  That way it would be cheaper and two of you can enjoy the tunner.  Which is what I think I am planning on doing now.  I think I talked my best friend out of the thundermax and into the tts.  Only think he has done is slip ons.  I think I have also talked him into the fullsac headers and showed him the sight about getting rid of the heat issues.  I did show him other options like vance and hines and showed him the price diffrence.  I dont think you can go wrong with the fullsac system imho.  There may be better systems out there.  But why would I spend several thousand dollars for 2 or 3 more horse power at 5 thousand rpms.  I never ride in that range.  Just like to save my money on crome and lights and stuff.  If i was racing the bike that would be a consideration but I aint.  If I decide to go to stage 2 some time.  I have the tunner already and steve has done all the work already.  The tuner can be fine tunned.   Why would you go with a diffrent one the spend more money on dyno time.  Then hope the dyno operator is trustworthy and good.  thats just more down time.  Now if you lived near one of the dyno tunners that someone on here recommended on here then ok.  But for me I would go with what has been done with a lot of proven bikes from all over the country.  Just my two cents.  I havent even bought nothing yet from fullsac.  Just saving my money now for everthing.  My winter project.  But its your bike and I am sure what ever you decide it will be good either way.  Just want to make it quick and painless and eaiser.    Todd.
18 Monsterbrite led lights
Fullsac DX head pipe
Fullsac 2.25 baffles
TTS master-tune
George Anderson tourpac relocator

Beach Bum

• Senior CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 FLHXSE Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 Anniversary Edition
    • CVO3: 2009 FLTRSE3 Road Glide
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2012, 12:16:10 AM »

I don't know Steve Cole but I have to give him an "attaboy" for stepping up and taking responsibility.  A lot of vendors would fade the heat and I think that Steve shows great integrity.  I have a TTS tuner on my 09 SERG and would put a TTS on all future bikes.  Do it right....whatever it takes...and people will be back.

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 11:27:55 AM »

Just an update to let you all know where we are at. Beta testing is looking to complete very soon. If I was to guess I would say within the next week. All the 2001 - 2011 bikes have been put to bed and the final testing on 2012-2013 is being tested now. To date we have tested with over 200 bikes so our Beta dealers and ourselves are pretty happy with how it's all working. The new CAN equipped bikes really allow the new electronics to shine. Collecting data for Vtune runs over twice as fast as before. The old data collection rate was ~4 frames per second on J1850 bikes and the new CAN bikes are running right at 20 frames per second! That right 20 frames per second of real data with NO BS repeating of old data being collected. In the new CAN based calibrations we have added a few more user adjustable controls. These new features will be rolled back into the earlier calibrations once the new product is shipping.

Main Lambda/AFR
VE Front Cylinder
VE Rear Cylinder
PE Lambda/AFR
Warmup Enrichment
Cranking Fuel
Accel Enrichment
Decel Enleanment
Spark Advance Front Cylinder
Spark Advance Rear Cylinder
PE Spark Advance
Spark Temperature Correction
Closed Throttle Spark Front Cylinder
Closed Throttle Spark Rear Cylinder
Adaptive Knock Retard
Idle RPM
IAC Warmup steps
IAC Crank Steps
IAC Crank to Run steps
EGR Effect Front Cylinder
EGR Effect Rear Cylinder
Throttle Blade control (DBW bikes only)
Minimum TPS for Baro Correction
Engine Displacement
Injector Size
Max Knock Retard
Idle Spark Control Gain
Idle Spark Control Max
Skip Fire Mode IAC Offset
RPM Limiter
Knock Control
EITMS
PE Mode
Primary Ratio
Speedo adjustment
Intake Valve Opening Point
Intake Valve Closing Point

Cam Selector (new)
Active exhaust Control 1st gear (new)(international bikes only)
Active exhaust Control 2nd gear (new)(international bikes only)
Active exhaust Control 3rd gear (new)(international bikes only)
Active exhaust Control 4th - 6th gear (new)(international bikes only)
Head Temperature MAP (new)
Warmup Spark (new)
IAT Spark correction(new)
Head Temperature Lambda/AFR (new)
Head Temperature Spark Correction (new)

I am sure I have missed a few things but this should give you the general idea of the new product as a replacement for the old product. There will be more features added in the coming months and they are all handled by the TTS Updater service that comes with each unit. No need to return the product and NO charge for any of the updates.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 20 queries.