Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: 2007  Lighting/Midnight Blue Thread....  (Read 7565 times)

Cerdo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: 2007
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2006, 10:00:01 PM »

:) The B/B is really cool looking in the sun, I just love black and you can't go wrong with black and orange on any HD.
Andy

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2006, 12:03:06 PM »

Went to the dealer yesterday, saw my new blue sitting out back with the elastic white covers on fairing and other parts. Awsome looking with the sun shining on it. Like some of you have said pictures can't seem to capture the real colors. Anyway might be able to pick it up this afternoon. Can't wait to ride. [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=banana.gif]. Also while waiting had to buy more stuff of course. Got the paperwork done now just the delivery left.
wooooohooooo!!!! Thank god for Oregon weather, lots of sunshine on the coast. Will post some pics as soon as I can let go of the throttle long enough to take them.

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2006, 12:07:23 PM »

Went to the dealer yesterday, saw my new blue sitting out back with the elastic white covers on fairing and other parts. Awsome looking with the sun shining on it. Like some of you have said pictures can't seem to capture the real colors. Anyway might be able to pick it up this afternoon. Can't wait to ride. [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=banana.gif]. Also while waiting had to buy more stuff of course. Got the paperwork done now just the delivery left.
wooooohooooo!!!! Thank god for Oregon weather, lots of sunshine on the coast. Will post some pics as soon as I can let go of the throttle long enough to take them.

CONGRATS ROOSTER!! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif]

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2006, 12:22:31 PM »

Went to the dealer yesterday, saw my new blue sitting out back with the elastic white covers on fairing and other parts. ....... Will post some pics as soon as I can let go of the throttle long enough to take them.
You mean you didn't have your camera to get pictures of the birthing of the new family member. :o :'(

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2006, 12:27:42 PM »

Will get some when i pick it up. Wasn't in a good spot for pics.

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2006, 12:34:10 PM »

I spent to much time at the parts counter, my head was in the OCD  cloud.
sert,big sucker,v&h oval mufflers,etc.............and more chrome. going to wait to add the motor stuff after putting on some miles.

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2006, 12:37:40 PM »

OH yea, it was the wife's fault, she said take advantage of 15% off. That sounds like Green light to me [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2006, 10:29:09 PM »

Just got home with my new blue. Answered an e-mail but I guess they don't post so here is the report. Checked the bike over pretty well, the only paint defect was the very bottom of the back of the saddle bags that is shaded in silver, the right side has more silver than the left. Although the way the light hits it kind of changes. But there is definitely more silver on the right. I will post some pictures as soon as I can. Performance wise, I can feel those extra inches going uphill. Although I have resisted cranking the throttle, which is very hard as this motor wants to go. Going over to the beach tommorrow with the wife and see how she does with 2.  [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Shodan01

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2006, 12:06:45 AM »

You mean you didn't have your camera to get pictures of the birthing of the new family member. :o :'(

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

OK - - - I am a nurse - - - and that even groses me out a bit  ;D ;D :o
Now:

Me -    2007 FXSTSSE (Canyon Copper)

Her -    2006 VRSCSEII (Black Orange)
Then:

Me -   2007 FLHTCUSE2 Black/Orange
         2007 FLHTCUSE2 Lightning !
         2007 FXSTSSE (Blue)

Her -   2007 FXDSE Granite

jfh

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2006, 03:54:38 PM »

$56.95 and it's a waste.
Hammer - CVO Member #641

2009 FLTRSE3: Axtell jugs, JE forged flat top pistons, S&S 585 cams, SE 58mm TB, Dewey's Pro-Street porting, SE cam plate, Zipper's tapered pushrods, Cat-less, 2" Fullsac, TTS, Twin Jagg oil coolers, AK-20, 13" Works Black Trackers w/ARS, Clearview, Hawg Wired, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Danny Gray Big Seat
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 20 queries.