Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Author Topic: SOA season 5  (Read 9911 times)

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
Re: SOA season 5
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2012, 12:06:22 PM »

Yep, season 5 is a bit rough but it's still a great show.  Beats dancing with the has-been stars!  As for folks wearing SOA clothing....I was just wondering if anyone of us have any Cowboys/Chargers/Saints/insert College team here/Giants/Bears/ clothing hanging in their closet that they wear on game day or anytime during the week and NEVER played a down for any one of those teams....and yet are the first to negatively comment on somebody wearing an SOA shirt.  Those in glass houses...... ::)

Might as well admit you have a SOA shirt or two while you're at it...      :pineapple:

I have to admit that I kind of believe any TV branded fad clothing is a little cheesy.  I think the only T-shirt I ever bought based on a show was from the movie Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis. The shirt says on the front, 'I see Dead Dumb People'.  I wear it whenever my wife drags me somewhere I don't want to go.
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

ultrarider123

« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2012, 12:14:37 PM »

Yep, got two of them.  One actually custom made with a rocker on the bottom in the back.  Yep, have a bunch of Auburn shirts, too....never been in a motorcycle club nor ever played football at Auburn...
...but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night..... :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2012, 12:57:44 PM »

Yep, got two of them.  One actually custom made with a rocker on the bottom in the back.  Yep, have a bunch of Auburn shirts, too....never been in a motorcycle club nor ever played football at Auburn...
...but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night..... :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

While Motel 6 and Tom Bodet left the light on for ya? :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

mark

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2012, 08:41:18 PM »

Hey, this is a show about outlaws.  Killing prison guards, puting kids in situations where they get hurt, etc. is realistic for the life these guys live.  If you've noticed, after Jax became the pres, he's becoming more and more like Clay. I think what we'll see as the show moves towards its end, is everyone getting killed off, going to prison, etc. Juice and Tig have to be next on the hit list.  Best show on TV.

mike5511

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2012, 11:51:32 PM »

Hey, this is a show about outlaws....... I think what we'll see as the show moves towards its end, is everyone getting killed off, going to prison, etc......Best show on TV.

I agree.  There is no trust/honor in any of them really.  I would hate to be in this club.  I think the ret. Marshall takes them all out one way or the other next season.  I'll be watching!!

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2012, 11:46:10 AM »

Imho, this season went a little overboard. Seems like it's getting close to jumping the shark.

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2012, 12:56:15 PM »

Grand Finale ending with another cliff hanger tomorrow!

ultrarider123

« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2012, 12:58:58 PM »

From how this season has proceeded and from the previews for tomorrow night, should be interesting.  Then the long dry spell until next September... :(

At least Justified starts in January.... ;D

Deep Blue Dives

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: "Cali" - 2012 CVO Streetglide
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2012, 07:03:42 PM »

It's all entertainment, so you have to take it for what it's worth.  I do believe they went over the edge with all the criminal influences over the last couple of seasons, but hey, it's better than 9/10 of the reality chit on tv today.

I suspect Clay does go through with his new club, and next season is about a head to head rival between the two clubs, while keeping some of the criminal element messing with all of them.
"All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be" ~Pink Floyd
"Counting all the assholes in the room...I'm definitely not alone" ~Volbeat

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2012, 07:48:07 PM »

It's all entertainment, so you have to take it for what it's worth.  I do believe they went over the edge with all the criminal influences over the last couple of seasons, but hey, it's better than 9/10 of the reality chit on tv today.

I suspect Clay does go through with his new club, and next season is about a head to head rival between the two clubs, while keeping some of the criminal element messing with all of them.
Great assumption.  But I wonder if Bobby will follow Clay since he is on the fence with Jax.  Stay tuned  :o

Winhawk

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 Rio Red FLTRUSE (Sold)
    • CVO2: 15 Autumn Haze and Carbon Dust FLTRUSE
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2012, 10:42:12 PM »

One day Jax will wake up and Season 5 will have been a dream. Opie will still be Jax's right hand man.

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2012, 10:16:13 AM »

One day Jax will wake up and Season 5 will have been a dream. Opie will still be Jax's right hand man.

Interesting take.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2012, 12:29:43 PM »

Soap operas love the Wizard of Oz "dream" scenario.  Most of the time they leave out the ruby slippers part though.

Another way for Opie to return is to have an "evil twin."  Maybe his name could be "Mopie?"

Also, somebody on SOA needs to get amnesia.  Clay or Gemma or Tara?  All 3 at the same time?

Show is better than a lot of what is on tv.

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

spada84

• Elite CVO Member
  • Stand for something, or fall for anything.

• CVO1: '10 SEUC "Orange Crush"
    • CVO2: 6 (or 7) other bikes
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2012, 10:36:39 PM »

"Way to commit, Otto"
Spada84
NoSofa!

longlast

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2012, 04:28:17 AM »

Well the season hasn't started in the UK yet reading up on the forum can't Wait
                  and they have new rides from last yrs show. Not sure when it's going to start,
                     there's been no adverts on it. When it dose tho the wife sets up the record series
                           on the HD box. We don't an episode that way & youcane fast forward the commercials

"Ho" by the way we had our first snow fall today in London :'( rides in full shut down :(
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 04:54:35 AM by longlast »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 20 queries.