Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Anticipation of delivery  (Read 5118 times)

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: FLHXSE 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: VRSCF 2013 V Rod Muscle
Anticipation of delivery
« on: January 21, 2013, 06:21:05 PM »

:huepfenpinkie:  Well I thought I could handle being patient, but after being at the dealer on Saturday, I can now say my patience is completely gone waiting for delivery of my bike.... :huepfenjump3:  I can't believe its already been over 3 months....ommmmmmmmmmmm, ommmmmmmmmmm.... :mad:  Sorry had to vent...lol
Fuelmoto 2-1-2 Jackpot Headers
Fuelmoto FLH E Series Mufflers - 14 discs

skullplant

• CVO1: 2019 FLTRXSE Road Glide CVO-Red Pepper
Re: Anticipation of delivery
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 06:37:56 PM »

I hear ya!! I'm only about 3 weeks away from delivery of mine. It's been tough!!

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 06:49:43 PM »

I hear ya!! I'm only about 3 weeks away from delivery of mine. It's been tough!!

Same here Skull!  Suppose to leave the factory on Feb 15th.

Dave H

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 ( SESG ) Orange/Black (Sold)
    • CVO2: 2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red ( Sadly Sold )
    • CVO3: 2016 FLHXSE3 Black
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 07:23:58 PM »

But will be worth it !
I ordered mine in August 2012 ! 2 weeks to go ( maybe) :-)

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 09:16:13 PM »

But will be worth it !
I ordered mine in August 2012 ! 2 weeks to go ( maybe) :-)

Sounds like the next batch of bikes are being released in Feb.  Then again in April.

Fisherman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout Hard Candy Gold
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 06:05:01 AM »

It must be a lot harder to wait for your bike if the sun is shining, it's been a long wait here and we have snow on the ground  and no chance of riding 37 days to go  :bananarock:

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 04:29:59 PM »

It must be a lot harder to wait for your bike if the sun is shining, it's been a long wait here and we have snow on the ground  and no chance of riding 37 days to go  :bananarock:

The snow today eased the pain a little... :huepfenjump3:  T-minus 27 days

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 06:20:46 PM »

The snow today eased the pain a little... :huepfenjump3:  T-minus 27 days

Fingers are crossed for you.  Hope there are no production delays(I got delayed a couple of weeks from my original date).  That was early on, so those should be a thing of the past now....

You could always camp out in York a few days before your bike is ready, peek in the windows and make sure it's getting built on time    ;D
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

joe.f

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 08:52:41 PM »

Don't want to add fuel to your fire..... but.... my dealer in New York said that the earliest I will see the bike is in April....   I ordered my bike in September 2012.... so I feel your pain.... lol

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 09:17:11 PM »

Don't want to add fuel to your fire..... but.... my dealer in New York said that the earliest I will see the bike is in April....   I ordered my bike in September 2012.... so I feel your pain.... lol

That's crazy Joe.F!  They confirmed the date from factory so a week or two won't kill me too much.  They also said their next one coming in is a red one in April that is already sold.  April would be a tough wait.  But, I do have to get the garage re-organized!!!!!!

joe.f

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 08:05:46 PM »

That's crazy Joe.F!  They confirmed the date from factory so a week or two won't kill me too much.  They also said their next one coming in is a red one in April that is already sold.  April would be a tough wait.  But, I do have to get the garage re-organized!!!!!!

Well.... I am happy for you.... get that garage organized.... lol 

ps... the bike I ordered is in red.... so that sounds like my dealer is correct when he said April for me....   I have a D&D 2:1 Low Cat (big bore baffle) exhaust system sitting in my garage since November waiting to be installed on the bike.... I guess it will just have to wait a little longer.... lol  .... but my garage has been re-organized...

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 09:33:14 PM »

ps... the bike I ordered is in red.... so that sounds like my dealer is correct when he said April for me....   I have a D&D 2:1 Low Cat (big bore baffle) exhaust system sitting in my garage since November waiting to be installed on the bike.... I guess it will just have to wait a little longer.... lol  .... but my garage has been re-organized...

Hey Joe,

don't know where you hail from but Mid-Ohio Harley(near Columbus in the center of the state) has a crimson red on the floor and as of last weekend it was not spoken for.  They are asking MSRP....
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2013, 07:09:59 AM »

Joe,  ooooo it will be cool to see your pics when you add the D&D. That is going to be BAD AZZ!!!

joe.f

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2013, 05:58:45 PM »

Hey Joe,

don't know where you hail from but Mid-Ohio Harley(near Columbus in the center of the state) has a crimson red on the floor and as of last weekend it was not spoken for.  They are asking MSRP....
f

Wow... impressive that they are still asking MSRP...  Thanks for the tip.... but....  I traded-in my 2008 FXDSE2 (Screaming Eagle Dyna Glide) to Nassau County Harley Davidson (Bellmore, N.Y.) back in September (2012), and they sold my Dyna back in November..... so I am stuck with them to the end....  FORTUNATELY for me I did pay MSRP.

I will be sure to post pictures of the D&D 2:1 Low Cat exhaust system, and provide tuner / dyno information too..... just gotta wait 'til April.... lol 

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2013, 06:08:31 PM »

f

Wow... impressive that they are still asking MSRP...  Thanks for the tip.... but....  I traded-in my 2008 FXDSE2 (Screaming Eagle Dyna Glide) to Nassau County Harley Davidson (Bellmore, N.Y.) back in September (2012), and they sold my Dyna back in November..... so I am stuck with them to the end....  FORTUNATELY for me I did pay MSRP.

I will be sure to post pictures of the D&D 2:1 Low Cat exhaust system, and provide tuner / dyno information too..... just gotta wait 'til April.... lol 

Impressive that you got a bike out of Bellmore for MSRP......unless their pricing methods have changed. They were pretty notorious for way over MSRP prices.
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.28 seconds with 20 queries.