Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The roar and the thunder.  (Read 1111 times)

BadAss2

• Senior CVO Member
  • 14 years and still got her
The roar and the thunder.
« on: September 14, 2006, 02:00:59 AM »

Out riding with my wife on her new 1200L Sportster, my buddy on his Heritage Softtale with a 95 kit and Screamin Eagle pipes, his wife on a 1100 Yamaha cruiser and my SE2. Playing at 60 all afternoon staying cool and my wife learns how to rider her new scooter in a crowd. Cruising in the country, long straight roads, no traffic into the sunset...priceless.. Then I lost it. Signalled , shifted down and let her rip. Took her up to 100.... oh what a feeling. Cooled my jets and slowed down to 70. Bud came up leaving the girls behind and pointed forward. We both shifted down and cracked her. What a thunder. Both V- twins just ripping down the highway. Shifted into 5th and took her right up to the rev limiter(6500). My Eagle started barking and sputtering, holy shiiiiit, shift.... We're at 110, I shift into 6th, and she launches a bike length infront of my bud. OK now let's go. Bud shut's her down and I'm sad.. Now I know what it feels like where Hubbard lives.  The sound of these engines rumbling with power is totally awesome. Fricken music. Nothing can match. Got chit from the wives... Worth it.
FLHTCSE2 Candy Cherry
6 speed tranny,regeared primary and secondary,
SE slip on pipes, K&M Kit, remap ECM
Chrome - inner primary, starter, front calipers, thunderstar sprocket, headlamp and signal light trim, all chrome bolt kits
L

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
Re: The roar and the thunder.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 05:58:15 AM »

It's the little things in life that make it all worth it. Sometimes a fellas gotta do what a fellas gotta do. And I bet the wife's over it.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 06:15:55 AM »

;D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 06:17:00 AM by Mrs._WeCVO »

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 07:13:24 AM »

Didn't that sound like the "Nothing" you hear right after you ask, "What's wrong honey?"   :-[
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 26 queries.