Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: driver to passenger communications  (Read 2599 times)

kraut

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ride & Have Fun

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE4
    • Harley Café Dresden
Re: driver to passenger communications
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2013, 07:24:53 AM »

we used Interphones for more than 5 years and changed to Scalas about 4 years ago. Now we have Scala G9 twinset in use for some 15.000 m, perfectly happy with them.
CU on the road, Hans

Ride & Have Fun

TxDrifter

• Junior CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: 2012 FLSTSE3
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2013, 11:18:51 AM »

I ran the Scala Rider G4 for awhile and really liked them. On bike Comm was great and both of them linked them via blue tooth to our cells. I didnt use my phone much but did take a few calls from my boss while he thought I was working and the noise cancelling mike did such a great job he never knew i was on the bike :orange:.

+1 on the Scala G4.  My wife and I have them.  We started with them a little over a year ago, but now aren't using them driver to passenger so much as she rides her own Fat Boy so it is more driver to driver.  They work great with the phone too.  We don't use them for music as we have speakers on both of our bikes.  We have also used them with up to two other riders on some long rides in a full intercom group chat.  We end up leaving them open most of the time during those though.  It definitely improves the group riding experience as everyone can point out issues.  If we only have a few with the headset in a slightly larger group, we spread them out leaving at least one at the front and the back. 

With just two riders though, this is a fantastic set.  You should see the prices start coming down on the G4s though since they recently introduced the G9 and you might have some start to show up on eBay as some upgrade.

funbiker1967

• Semper Fi
  • Full CVO Member
  • 2012 CVO Ultra
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 07:25:24 PM »

Decided to go with the Sena SMH10 dual headset.  I will let everyone know.
Just remember worse things have happened to better people....

brassspike

• Elite CVO Member
    • NC

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 10:15:19 PM »

I went with the Scala Teamset pro. We just wanted intercom. We got the half helmet kit too. I'll report back on that also.
RETIRED! :fireman:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 24 queries.