Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Newbie needs advise on break-in (newly built motor)  (Read 3969 times)

silverone

• Full CVO Member
Re: Newbie needs advise on break-in (newly built motor)
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2013, 02:03:19 PM »

Wow!!
My FINGERS hurt from reading all that...........
Good you still have your bike. :2vrolijk_21:
+1 All I can say is WOW! you are a lucky man! I was wondering why this thread went so long . I didn't read it right away because I didn't feel I'd have any thing to add, but I do go buy a lottery ticket! :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: 

silverone

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2013, 07:34:31 PM »

ONLY ONE MORE....I promise. By the way, the motor has over 450 miles on her and she's just gettin' "SCHWEETER". Very pleased so far.

My wife has her "MOTO-toys" too! I keep mine in MY GARAGE. She calls her toy box her "CORVETTE CLOSET". That's her Silver C6 in the backround. I get to wash and wax it, and "occasionally" act as her chauffer. It's been to 166, and I backed off, cuz she was "B" ing me out.
Nice rides both of them, I see it does pay to be a cop (no dis. intended) in more ways than one! 166 MPH :2vrolijk_21:

DJ56

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 FLHTCSE (pumpkin)
    • CVO2: 05 FLHTCSE2 (two tone candy red)(2 of them)
    • CVO3: Not CVO; 07 Ultra Classic (black pearl)
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2013, 07:45:06 PM »

Congrats on your bike Scarlet and good luck on the rebuild.  Sounds like so far so good.   :2vrolijk_21:

Safe riding...

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 24 queries.